Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
attachment more than 50 mb size by DOL
how can i send attachment more than 50mb size
August 8th 06 08:08 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
2 1,076
Attachment not available by Stephen Yang
Hi all, I've run into a problem in the following scenario: 1. From Outlook 2003 SP2, drag an email that has an attachment to the desktop. 2. Close...
January 11th 06 01:12 AM
by Stephen Yang Go to last post
0 893
attachment not being saved in sent messages... by Brad Pears
I have a client who uses Outlook 2000. She has indicated to me that when she creates a new email with an attachment, that message is being saved in...
March 3rd 06 12:21 AM
by Brad Pears Go to last post
5 925
attachment options by Aaron Anderson
When attaching a file in outlook 2003, how do I change if it shows the attachment as an icon in the body of the message that I am creating, or in a...
March 27th 06 11:29 PM
by Pat Garard Go to last post
1 567
attachment previewers not installed? by faymcc
I have a newly installed Office 2007 and cannot open several attachments ie WMV as I get a message "no previewers installed" How can I resolve this...
July 7th 08 11:12 AM
by John Brines Go to last post
5 552
Attachment Printing by RGA[_2_]
I have a strange issue that recently started with Outlook 2003. Whenever I go to print an email that contains an attachment, it tries to open the...
August 28th 08 03:37 PM
by RGA[_2_] Go to last post
2 433
attachment problem by fafi
hi i want to send an outlook messege with a banner(animated gif or JPG). when i am sending it to others, sometimes they get the message...
February 7th 06 10:15 AM
by fafi Go to last post
0 506
attachment problem by JoHNY
Here's one for all you Outlook techheads. When i open a new mail and attach a Word doc, it appears in the main payne, where the body of the text is....
January 17th 06 09:34 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
3 663
Attachment question by nobody[_2_]
Does leaving attachments with many sent and received messages slow down Outlook 2007? I do have an archiving time set. regards, "nobody"
March 25th 10 10:54 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 352
Attachment Question for Outlook 2003 by Brig
When I attach a file, the file goes to the writing pane. How do I make the attachments go to a field/area under the subject line? Thank you in...
September 5th 08 07:38 PM
by Brig Go to last post
2 452
Attachment Question. by Waz Up
Mayhaps I'm on drugs, but I recall that when I sent an attachment it was ATTACHED as an attachment. Now when I send an attachment, it is included in...
July 4th 07 07:25 PM
by Waz Up Go to last post
2 481
Attachment Read only by Jsingh
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds
January 17th 06 05:07 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 890
Attachment Security by Joe[_6_]
Hi How can I disable the automatic protection that blocks an MDB file attached to a message. Thanks in advance for your help. Joe
July 3rd 08 12:25 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 339
Attachment's appear in Message Body- Exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 by D|an-0
When I attach a file to an email, the attachment appears as a thumbnail inside the message body. What must I do to have the attachment appear in...
February 2nd 08 12:40 AM
by John Go to last post
4 650
Attachments by ChelsBrub
I am trying to open a PDF file attachment in Outlook, but it defaults to Windows Photo Viewer. How can I get it off this option, to the screen where...
March 24th 10 06:30 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 354
Attachments by DC
Recently switching email over to Outlook, I find that Word is the defualt email editor and now I am unable to attach older versions of word and PDF...
January 30th 09 10:08 PM
by John Go to last post
2 303
attachments by Chuck[_5_]
Is there a way to select who would receive emails with the attachments and who would receive the email without the attachment without having to send...
November 17th 08 10:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 297
attachments by Hank McCarrick
every email I send out using HTML format has images attachment to them (as attachments), I can not get rid of them and can find no setting for...
January 6th 07 03:19 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 440
Attachments by eileen
can I send a folder or sub-folder as an attachment within Outlook?
May 28th 08 12:31 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 316
Attachments by Tom Early
When I try to send an email with an attachment it says I can't, why?
May 28th 08 07:30 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post

From The