Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook XP cannot delete or move messages from inbox by Chris Young
I've got got a problem which Office XP on an older computer that belongs to my mother. It was taking a long time to load each day so I tried turning...
May 10th 07 06:02 PM
by Chris Young Go to last post
5 632
Spoatic Send Problem by Hymer
Hello, I am using Outlook 2002 for several years. Recently, I have been having email that I Send rejected about half the time. As soon as I hit...
May 10th 07 05:59 PM
by Hymer Go to last post
6 487
HTML email all has colored background? by SusanV
Hi all, Got the below email from a user (Outlook 2003): snip this woman called about an invoice yesterday and e-mailed it to me, it said "Install...
May 10th 07 05:08 PM
by SusanV Go to last post
0 306
Outlook 2003 by Coronach
When I start Outlook I get the following message: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM\Hotbar\bin\449 1.0\SB2LExt.d11" could not be installed or loaded." I tried...
May 10th 07 05:05 PM
by Coronach Go to last post
6 477
Getting default Outlook email address by [email protected]
I'm writing a .NET app which will run on a local workstation where Outlook 2003 is installed. I simply want to get the default email address of the...
May 10th 07 04:30 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 373
Extra lines in the body when FW or RE...NOT in the signature by KimCo
I have a coworker who has what I think is a STRANGE issue. Whenever he tries to reply or forward a message, outlook inserts 5 or 6 blank lines...
May 10th 07 04:27 PM
by KimCo Go to last post
0 379
dual names issue by Dean
Often, I will need to search my sent items for messages I may have sent to a particular person and, not so often, I can't find some, after sorting...
May 10th 07 04:26 PM
by Dean Go to last post
2 464
OWA forms by James
Hello, I have over 300 OWA users who wish to have the capability to request vacation time using a form similar to outlook vacation form using OWA,...
May 10th 07 04:14 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 334
Strange Characters in Contacts 䎐〕키Ý蔓 by [email protected]
I have been searching everywhere for an answer so any help would be greatly appreciated. Every so often I go into my contacts and I will find that...
May 10th 07 04:09 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 742
Outlook 2007 SEND button behavior by Burton Roberts
Hi Outlook 2007 After I compose a new message (or create a reply message) I click the SEND button on the left and it sends the message only to the...
May 10th 07 03:19 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 505
Importing Netscape files ?? by Ivan
Is there anyway to import Netscape email files to Outlook? I tried many ways but not possible. Appreciate your kind help!
May 10th 07 01:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 435
IE 7 spawns about 30 windows after clicking mailto link. by MICHAEL
Something really wacky just happened at this link with Internet Explorer. I click on the mailto link below, a window pops up and tells me my mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 10th 07 01:37 PM
by Gregory Bruno Go to last post
13 1,123
Auto Printing of attachments by John Wright
Hi If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? I know how to auto-print the email body itself through the Rules...
May 10th 07 12:58 PM
by John Wright Go to last post
2 586
Best way to disable email by LurfysMa
What's the best (safest, easiest) way of disabling Outlook so that it won't retrieve email? I am in the process of moving to new computers. In...
May 10th 07 12:42 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 496
Sig file "could not be located." by Michael Krantz
I created a new sig file (actually to get rid of Active-X controls), and I selected this sig for both new messages and for replies and...
May 10th 07 12:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 514
Outlook Filters by John
I just wondered if anyone knows how to remove a filter from my inbox of outlook? I believe it is Outlook 2002. It's on my system at work. Every time...
May 10th 07 12:18 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 599
Typed text lags in Outlook 2003 by Hapkido
After installing the various updates for Office 2003 and the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack on my Vista machine, a problem surfaced. When typing in...
May 10th 07 04:35 AM
by Hapkido Go to last post
0 447
"The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator." by Austin Powers
When I try to create a new appointment in Outlook 2003 (with all the latest updates) on my Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (with all the latest updates)...
May 10th 07 04:34 AM
by Austin Powers Go to last post
2 1,066
not downloading MSN/Hotmail after upgrading by John Keith
I recently upgraded from OL98 to OL2003 and for the most part everything is working fine. But my MSN/Hotmail account is not downloading messages....
May 10th 07 02:19 AM
by John Keith Go to last post
3 491
How to set Word as email editor in Outlook 2007 by LurfysMa
In Outlook 2000, setting Word as the email editor is at Tools | Options | Mail format. That sequence does not work in Outlook 2007. Can someone tell...
May 10th 07 02:12 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The