Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Norton Antispam, Outlook and non standard POP3 and SMTP ports by cgmsys
I had two windows XP computers, 1 - xp home, outlook 2003, NIS 2006, Norton antispam 2 - xp home, outlook 2002, nis 2005, Norton antispam Comcast...
April 7th 07 02:11 PM
by Muddle Go to last post
1 410
Nosotros permaneceremos by Jorge Luis Arguello Suarez
Nosotros permaneceremos
January 7th 07 03:31 PM
by Jorge Luis Arguello Suarez Go to last post
0 311
not a pst file! by Wayne[_2_]
Hi guys So glad i found this grooup. I have a problem thats been driving me crazy. I have a new computer that had Vista OS on it and i chnaged back...
August 19th 07 10:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 479
Not able to archive calender folder by ping
Hi All, I have tried to archive my Outlook 2003 calender without success. When I archive outlook calender, no item is archived. The...
September 26th 08 03:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 575
Not able to connect to outgoing SMTP server using POP account in Outlook 2007 by Adam Raff
Good Day, We have a user that is using Outlook 2007 and I am able to get incoming mail but when I try to send email I get the following...
April 29th 07 08:04 PM
by Hamish S Go to last post
5 1,072
Not able to open .pst file in Outlook 2007 by Shilps[_2_]
Hi, I am trying to open Outlook 2003 .pst file in Office 2007. However, it is giving me this error: Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook. The...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 18th 07 06:00 PM
by Shilps[_2_] Go to last post
10 875
Not able to open attachements in outlook 2007 by Amy
I have just converted from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007. The oonly problem i have it that I am not able to view, open or save attachements. e.g...
September 24th 09 03:43 PM
by Amy Go to last post
0 509
Not able to open Outlook, recieving error by CEV
On one of our pc's, I am getting an error that states "Cannot start microsoft outlook. Unable to display the selected folder or item. Could not...
January 11th 07 02:24 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
3 471
Not able to open shared folders by Daniel S
Hello, One specific user is not able to access another user´s calender. The calender is shared and can be seen by other users. We even gave the...
March 20th 08 06:13 AM
by Daniel S Go to last post
0 442
not able to open web by clicking links in mails by Vipin K Sharma
I am the administrator of my laptop, but i am not able to open links, which were there in emails, i am getting error message that this is not in...
March 10th 09 02:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 596
not able to open word and editor by GG[_2_]
one of my users have one particular email that cause a message to pop up whenever he tries to reply to the email. The message is something like the...
February 10th 09 04:55 PM
by GS Go to last post
2 501
Not able to print pictures in email by CEV
I have a user that when she prints an email with a picture in it, the picture shows up as a red x. Any suggestions? Thanks, CEV
February 1st 07 06:43 PM
by CEV Go to last post
0 373
not able to receive receipts in outlook 2007 by dwjones45
hi, i been having a problem over the past week that i am no longer receiving read and delivery receipts. i went to options then to e-mail options...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 11th 08 01:06 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
33 2,120
Not able to rReplying HTML e-mails. by Dag N[_2_]
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 fully patched with Exchange 2003 server. One of my users experiences an odd situation. When replying a HTML...
June 5th 09 11:54 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 268
Not able to see the reply received from Lotus notes by [email protected]
Hi, Our one of the client is using lotus notes as mail server and we are facing problme that some times we are not able to view replies in Outlook...
November 12th 07 04:35 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 496
Not able to send mail to distribution list by Jammy
HI all, I am using Office Outlook 2003. I am not able to send mail to the distribution lists i have created in the contacts. Even if i go to...
October 11th 07 09:43 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
6 813
Not able to send mails from outlook. by Manish547
Hi, I am not able to send any mail from outlook but I am receiving the mails. When ever I am sending the email it get stuck in outbox. Please help...
May 1st 08 10:38 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
2 310
Not able to send OutLook Task to Others by koti1525
Hi Guys, I am facing one issue in my outlook. I created one task in my Outlook. I sent the task to my team. Few members not getting task Format....
February 3rd 10 01:02 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 872
Not able to view color in an email by safetymom123
My co worker sends emails to me and she has made changes in red. Sometimes I can view the changes in red, other times I can't. Is there a setting...
January 14th 09 01:48 PM
by safetymom123 Go to last post
8 426
not all categories displaying in table view by [email protected]
is there a character limitation in a view mode? i have a number of contacts which fall into several categories, but in the table view, it seems to...
May 6th 07 07:28 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post

From The