Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Keep 'Mark as unread' in bold while viewing the preview pane by Fenton Beasley
Outlook XP How do I keep my emails in bold (mark as unread) while viewing them in the preview pane? When i view my emails with the preview pane,...
October 13th 06 05:23 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,907
User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back by Fuzzy Logic
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to...
October 25th 06 03:22 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
5 3,904
how do I sync outlook with ATT yahoo mail? by aka-klein
I am trying to use outlook now for my email and sync it with att yahoo mail. It appears messages sent are appearing in my outlook inbox but not in...
February 26th 07 04:32 AM
by Laura Go to last post
1 3,895
Do Not AutoArchive by Conan Kelly
Hello All, Does anyone know how I use the "Do Not AutoArchive" field? I've added it to most (if not all) of my email folders. In some of the...
January 13th 06 10:31 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 3,868
Auto correct and capitalization otlook 2003 by [email protected]
Hi there, I am having a wierd issue with the Auto Capitalization in outlook 2003. I am using word as the email editor, and have "capitalize first...
August 30th 10 09:11 PM
by j reid Go to last post
5 3,846
How do I know what my IP address is? by Rockytom61
I am trying to set up an email account in Outlook and I don't know what my IP is
January 3rd 15 03:46 PM
by hurryburry Go to last post
3 3,845
view if any bcc recipients? by Mr . .
I often get emails from folks and sometimes wonder who else recieved it. Is there a way to "unmask" or "view" if anyone or multiple BCC recipients...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 1st 06 04:02 PM
by Mr . . Go to last post
15 3,838
how many emails can outlook hold? by Jacki
I just wanted to know if there is an amount to how many e-mails outlook can hold, or how much space it can hold? thanks for any info I can...
February 8th 06 09:24 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 3,837
Some JPG files cannot be open after Security Update for Outlook. by [email protected]
Just recently some of the users cannot open some JPG files. After some testing when file was saved through Outlook the size increased by ~30 KB and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 11th 08 04:03 PM
by Billaros Go to last post
52 3,803
outlook through socks proxy by Anon
I've been looking for a way to make a new POP3 or IMAP account in my Outlook 2003 to always go through a localhost SOCKS proxy. I can't seem to...
March 3rd 07 02:09 AM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
3 3,799
Get the CID from Attachment Filename by chris
I am trying to determine if one of my attachments from an Outlook message is an embedded Image in the HTML Body of this message. I am using the...
February 27th 06 07:33 PM
by chris Go to last post
2 3,782
Outlook Message Manager is sending out cryptic messages by M Skabialka
I am using a new PC which came with Google Desktop installed so set it up to sit on the desktop. One of the items it monitors is emails, and I...
July 7th 06 05:56 PM
by M Skabialka Go to last post
0 3,771
can't Drag and drop an email message from an Outlook Folder into a new message by [email protected]
I have an annoying Outlook problem that I can't figure out; I can't Drag and drop an email message from an Outlook Folder into a new message as an...
December 14th 06 11:56 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 3,739
Create This Rule On All Accounts Grayed Out by Mark Hatfield
I have two Microsoft Exchange 5.5 mailboxes open in Microsoft Outlook 2002. I am trying to create a rule that will run on both Exchange mailboxes...
June 18th 06 04:32 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 3,683
Assign shortcut key to VBA procedure by F.H. van Zelm
Hi, Would it be possible to assign a shortcut key to a VBA procedure like can be done in Word and Excel? I use Outlook 2003 (MultiLangual...
September 26th 06 03:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 3,674
IMAP Folder Mapping by Urbane Tiger[_2_]
How do I tell Outlook 2007 that mail I send from an IMAP account end up in a folder called "Sent", I think Outlook wants a "Sent Items". Other mail...
August 16th 08 05:57 AM
by Urbane Tiger[_2_] Go to last post
2 3,671
Question
Text has become small when writing email by wisedave
Hello, The text I see when creating an email in Outlook 2007 has become real small. When I look at the font style, it is set to Arial - 11pt. This...
June 1st 11 09:59 AM
by martincrow Go to last post
1 3,667
Outlook replies in blue -- why? by Anon E. Mouse
Outlook newbie here. When I type a reply in Outlook, my text is in blue. I do not want this; I explicitly told the system to compose my mail in...
August 11th 06 02:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 3,648
Block all .info email by David Lipetz
Using Outlook 2003, is there any way to setup the Blocked Senders function so that ALL incoming email from any .INFO domain is marked as Junk and...
April 29th 06 12:50 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 3,611
Can't Open Outlook by Ralph
I have tried so many "fixes", nothing seems to work. I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Vista laptop. Here's the error message"Unable to open your default...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 1st 10 05:30 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The