Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Outlook 2007 Checks Mail Too Often by jekeesl
I have Outlook 2007 scheduled to send/receive All Accounts every 10 minutes; however, it has been checking for new mail every 50-60 seconds. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 29th 10 01:47 PM
by jekeesl Go to last post
19 1,912
Accessing an OST file by JohnB
I have a user that is looking for a long lost email that she "hopes" she saved. Of course, she has many, many PST files. The email is not in any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 10th 11 06:42 PM
by josephlogart Go to last post
19 3,156
Outlook 2007 will only open in Safe mode by safetymom
I have tried disabling all the add ins and it still will only open in safe mode. What else do I need to try. Also tried switch...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 16th 09 03:10 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
19 2,452
How To Export All Contact Fields? by Stewart Berman[_2_]
Outlook 2007 You can create custom fields in Contacts but there does not seem to be a way to export the data in them. I tried exporting and walk...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 26th 09 06:24 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
19 1,551
sending from outlook2007 to mac mail produces garbage by Gizzo
every time I send email from outlook in html or rtf, receivers using mac mail receive garbage, actually unrendered tags. what's the problem and the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 25th 09 06:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
19 1,765
Accessing .pst file across network by Lobster
In our house we have a small network of PCs, in which there's one 'main' computer which runs Outlook 2003 and other apps: we have all our family...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 9th 09 11:23 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
19 1,438
Contacts and Address pst file by TonySper[_2_]
How do you get the contacts file and the pst address book to have the same data?? Just realized that when I start an email address it finds a name I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 27th 09 09:08 PM
by Bagwash Go to last post
19 1,235
Outlook 2003 cannot send email by F. Edwin Felty
This problem started yesterday morning about 1000. Previously, Outlook has worked without fail for about 6 months, when I had to replace a failing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 30th 08 04:30 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
19 1,436
ITUNES OUTLOOK ADDIN by its_my_dime
This software gets added to Outlook EVERY TIME Itunes is run, even if it is deleted. Find it in Tools - Options - Other - Advanced Options - Com...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 8th 08 05:28 PM
by Markus Bartsch Go to last post
19 3,006
Mixed up e-mail bodies and headers by Koval
I created a new folder in Outlook 2003 on Win XP and moved some old e- mails from inbox to this folder. Then I decided to create subfolders in this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 9th 08 03:41 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
19 1,299
Outlook 2003 using too much CPU on Vista by Don Gollahon
Outlook 2003 on Vista constantly uses 40%+ of the CPU. What is it doing? Didn't do this on XP. Also, when I close it it doesn't completely shut...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 7th 08 01:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
19 989
multiple accounts/identities. by MS News[_3_]
Hi Please stay with me as I try to explain my situtaion. At the moment I use Outlook for emails for my "hobby" account. This also collects mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 7th 08 10:16 AM
by Mike Barnard Go to last post
18 922
GUI is all washed out, want Win2K / Office 2000 look and feel back by LurfysMa
We just upgraded our computers from Win2K & Office 2000 to WinXP & Office 2007. So far, this has been a very frustrating &...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 7th 07 04:30 PM
by SingaporeWebDesign Go to last post
18 1,907
How Do I Correct a 550 relay error in Outlook 2007 by Bayouceff
I have done everything that my ISP has suggested. I can send e-mail thru my web site but outlook will not accept / send mail
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 3rd 07 02:39 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
18 1,238
Can't delete folder from folder list. by Huck Rorick
I have several folders in my folder list. When I click on one of the folders it says "Unable to display the folder". I want to delete the folder....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 6th 07 05:23 AM
by Huckleberry Go to last post
18 877
Possible spyware/keylogger in outlook by Peter Nolan
Hi, I am using outlook xp on win xp dell laptop... When I sent emails out I am occasionally seeing 'sending 0 of n' emails. This usually only...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 8th 08 09:20 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
18 1,032
Cannot send "group" email using outlook 2003 by dpease
Outlook 2003 had been working okay, then went kablewy. WhenI try to send a "group" email "unexpected error occured" (Microsoft Word window) pops up...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 08 09:24 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
18 1,207
Further on Outlook has stopped sending messages by Douglas O. Walker
I am now at three days without being able to send an e-mail for the reasons outlined below. I have tried reinstalling Outlook, tried to contact the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 17th 08 05:54 AM
by Stealthdog Go to last post
18 1,053
Images in Outlook 2003 showing as red x by Beavt8r
Hello everybody. I have a question for you gurus out there. We have some computers at work where either embedded images or images pulled in from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 22nd 08 03:58 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
18 1,413
rules have disappeared - help in recovering them? by stef
OL 2002 SP3 Win XP HE SP1 Follow-up to: microsoft.public.outlook Hi, For some unknown reason, my rules seem to have disappeared. When I click on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 29th 06 09:36 PM
by stef Go to last post

From The