Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
(?) Outlook 2007 - Edit messages in Inbox? by -stephen
With Outlook 2003, I was able to edit messages in my Inbox to remove ads, unwanted text, etc. In an open message, I used Edit | Edit Message. How...
August 2nd 08 05:17 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Go to last post
2 296
Stationery GPO Control - Outlook 2003/2007 by -_-
I am starting here only so please feel free to direct me to better newsgroups. I would like to use a Group Policy to constrain users to a simple...
May 22nd 07 02:32 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 918
Version by .
I have just reloaded my XP home notebook (Aust Toshiba A100 with XP home) from the recovery CD. The appearance of the Outlook icon and windows is...
August 30th 06 01:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 608
OK by .
August 29th 06 11:13 PM
by . Go to last post
0 349
Solar cells for less than 1 USD per Watt by ..
Do you know that you can find solar cells for less than 1 USD per Watt on www.ebay.com ? Regards.
February 11th 10 12:35 PM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
3 675
Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book by ...ms...
Hi all, I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders. When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail...
June 3rd 07 07:15 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 562
Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book by ...ms...
Hi all, I have just created a new distribution lists in our public folders. When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an...
January 24th 08 10:37 AM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
1 453
Stationery in Outlook 2003 by ...ms...
Hi All, In Outlook Express, you can nominate a directory from where to get the mail stationery. I would make this on our admin section on our server...
April 18th 06 02:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 676
URL links in Outlook 2003 by .ACP
I have a PC with two users setup. WinXP Home SP2, Outlook 2003, IE6 and Firefox 1.5.0.7. When clicking on an embedded email link in Outlook User A...
September 30th 06 04:10 PM
by ACP Go to last post
4 1,004
Viewing a website within Outlook by .ep
Hello, I use Outlook for my personal email but I also have a gmail account and would like to see it within the outlook interface (no, I don't want to...
January 30th 06 01:27 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 715
problems with calendar coloring options when Windows XP theme deactivated by .·:m·a·r·l·a:·.
Hello everyone :: I have windows XP and Office 2003, but i decided to deactivate the windows XP theme and back to the clasic I have encounter a...
September 21st 06 01:33 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 543
extract all the text from a email in outlook by .·:m·a·r·l·a:·.
Hello everybody :: I have a problem with a email that I have receive, and insulting email. I contact with the sender person and he promise that he...
August 19th 06 07:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 702
problems creating a archive file to archive old emails by .·:m·a·r·l·a:·.
Hello everybody I have enable the option to archive old emails to clean up the inbox the "big deal" is that before it I change the file name from...
September 26th 06 09:18 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 707
Moving Outlook to another PC, and moving data files to another location by /mel/
Outlook 2003/SP2, XP Pro/SP2. I've copied my Outlook installation to a second computer using Microsoft Files & Settings Transfer Wizard. Aside from...
June 24th 06 03:39 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,017
setting up multiple profiles by 07Jackie66
I just installed Outlook 2007. My husband has one comcast account and I have two. We need to be able to use Outlook for these. I have tried to...
March 18th 09 11:32 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 382
Keyboard Shortcut for Activating a Hyperlink by [email protected]
Is there a keyboard shortcut for activating (clicking) a hyperlink in an item such as an email message? I can't seem to find the information on the...
October 23rd 06 10:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 591
Get everything you need for a successful Marketing Campaign Today! by [email protected]
Get everything you need for a successful Marketing Campaign Today! Marketing Software - Promotion Center - Guaranteed Visitors - Guaranteed...
July 5th 06 11:33 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 474
Custom Category lists in Outlook 2003 Tasks by [email protected]
I've created four new categories that I wish to apply to all of the tasks that I enter into my Outlook 2003 task list at work. Let's call them...
March 6th 07 01:02 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 653
Outlook 2007: IMAP - "Delete" vs "Move to Trash" by 1001001100100
In Outllook 2007, when connecting to an IMAP server, is there anyway to get "delete" to first copy the message to a specified folder (trash) and...
April 12th 07 04:41 AM
by 1001001100100 Go to last post
2 2,936
Outlook 2007: Can't accept proposed meeting times? by 1001001100100
Does anyone know anything about this in 2007? Is it a bug or am I missing something? When I send an meeting request and the other receipient...
April 12th 07 01:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The