Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Deleting Read Receipts ? Oulook Spy not working. by Wolfsbane2k
Morning Diane. I've only got the one PST file open, and it's not at the root of that. I've looked through the root of the IMAP folders as well as a...
January 10th 06 04:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,002
Outlook 2003: OST without Cached Exchange Mode? by Sandy Tipper
I'm trying to understand how offline folders work in Outlook 2003 with an Exchange account. Can anyone confirm, deny, or correct my findings? I...
January 10th 06 06:03 PM
by Ryan Dick Go to last post
1 1,227
intergration of newsgroups and outlook express by ema
how is this achieved???
January 10th 06 06:03 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 955
HELP: Can't get outlook to work with Yahoo email. by Jester9044
Cannot seem to get Outlook to work with a Yahoo email account. Someone please help me with the step-by-step guide line please.
January 10th 06 06:19 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
3 1,179
how can i open a new account in outlook deos cost any charch by Tomas
how can i open a new account with microsoft office outlook,does cost any charch to open this new account,thanx TB,also if yes, please telme how...
January 10th 06 06:51 PM
by Mary Go to last post
1 848
Drag'n'dropping attachments soesn't work in Outlook 2003 by Brian Tillman
wrote: I am using MS Windows XP Pro SP2 and MS Office 2003. Some time ago I have noticed that I...
January 10th 06 07:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 995
Outlook shortcuts disappear by Brian Tillman
Roger wrote: Whenever I close Outlook my shortcuts go away. Shortcuts where? Even groups that I create won't...
January 10th 06 08:30 PM
by Roger Go to last post
3 1,369
Junk Email and Conflicts by StevenH
I share your frustration. I've had the same problem here for more than a year. The only thing I would add is that if I try to 'replace the existing...
January 10th 06 08:44 PM
by StevenH Go to last post
0 901
exporting contacts from Outlook 2000 to Outlook Express by Inon Zukerman
Can any one tell me how to do it? the Outlook Express looks for .web file, and Outlook 2000 cannot output such file. how can I do it?
January 10th 06 09:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 959
save as a text file by [email protected]
I've got a weird one here! When attempting to save an email (or multiple emails) to a text file, 2 computers in my office will save the to, from and...
January 10th 06 09:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 1,080
Where do messages go? by Tim Green
I inadvertently dragged a group of messages and dropped them on the Personal Folders line of my Outlook. Now I cannot find those messages. They...
January 10th 06 10:20 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
4 861
Outlook 2002 (XP) Holidays for 2006 by Lisa Beach
How do you get the holidays added to your outlook calender for 2006? When I do the Holiday Add-in under options it says it can only add holidays...
January 10th 06 10:42 PM
by Lisa Beach Go to last post
3 1,050
Russ Valentine MVP: Can you help with my Microsoft Outlook Contacts folder problem? by [email protected]
Hi Russ, In searching for some help with my problem, I noticed you seemed to be the resident expert on solving problems involving Microsoft Outlook....
January 10th 06 11:56 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,524
Automating retrieving email addresses from 306 received emails? by StargateFanFromWork
Good Morning! A colleague just came by my desk. Here at the office, we've received 306 emails so far that need responding to. The problem is that...
January 11th 06 12:04 AM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
6 1,571
List of Outlook References Through VBA by David
Folks, I am looking for VBA code in outlook that will list references that are installed in the Outlook VBA Editor. I know how to do this in...
January 11th 06 12:53 AM
by David Go to last post
0 1,152
Outlook 2003 using HTTP Help Please by Jester9044
How do I get Outlook 2003 to work with a yahoo free subscription? I think I need to use the HTTP style, right? Someone please give me a guide line...
January 11th 06 01:06 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 853
Attachment not available by Stephen Yang
Hi all, I've run into a problem in the following scenario: 1. From Outlook 2003 SP2, drag an email that has an attachment to the desktop. 2. Close...
January 11th 06 01:12 AM
by Stephen Yang Go to last post
0 893
Spelling language keeps reverting to US by Fisheye
We have exchange 2000, and this computer is on a windows 2000 domain the client program is Outlook 2003. This user's spelling language resets back...
January 11th 06 02:27 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 1,115
Outlook slow to open an email with an attachment. by PeterB
My client messaging software is outlook 2000. It connects to a single Exchange 2000 server with about 250 users. All has been fine for about three...
January 11th 06 02:36 AM
by PeterB Go to last post
0 1,093
Viewing Another's Calendar by Default at Start Up by [email protected]
Win XP/Outlook 2003. The boss's secretary would like the boss's shared Outlook Calendar to be the default Outlook view when she logs in and opens...
January 11th 06 04:51 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post

From The