Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Can't see photos in email text box unless I open the attachment by hooklinesinka
Hi. As a new XP Pro user, I am unable to view photos in the text box, whether I'm sending or receiving them. This results in my having to open each...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 28th 07 11:49 PM
by Pattycake1961 Go to last post
12 1,630
Outlook Problems by John Passafiume
I have recently installed Windows XP w/SP1 as well as Office 2000. I am using Outlook as my email client and like it having used it before when I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 21st 06 08:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
15 1,629
Outlook combined the emails when moving them by Calvin C.
One user has a problem when moving emails to a different folder in Outlook 2007. He does the way we usually do, selecting the emails, drag and drop,...
February 4th 09 07:36 PM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
1 1,629
Why I get "Internet Explorer Script Error" if I click Personal Fol by YM-Singapore
I have installed Microsoft Office Professional 2007 recently. I used the Outlook for managing my emails and daily task. For a while, it was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 25th 07 06:31 PM
by Frank Go to last post
13 1,628
outlook.exe faulting module outllib.dll by toxikas
Hi all! My one user having problems with Outlook 2003. User complains it moslty craches when he working with Calendar. Event viewer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 2nd 07 09:17 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
17 1,627
Help! --- Outlook 551 error by Chuck Wang
Hi, Everybody, I am using MS Outlook 2003, the problem is: when I send an email to myself, I got the following error message: Your message did not...
June 22nd 06 02:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,627
keyboard shortcut to Outlook Today by edj
I have been trying to figure out a keyboard shortcut to Outlook Today in Outlook 2003. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks. Ed
November 7th 06 04:28 AM
by edj Go to last post
2 1,626
strange type in outlook email by zakropotch
In my Outlook 2003 everytime I type an email, it keeps showing all sorts of strange characters. Everytime I press space, a dot appears and likewise...
September 4th 07 04:30 PM
by zakropotch Go to last post
3 1,626
Digital Certificate "There are problems with the signature" by Jeff B.
Forwarded from public.security forum: Jeff B. wrote: I can't come up with any clear answer on this question. Limited testing with the my wife's...
September 13th 06 01:51 PM
by Jeff B. Go to last post
1 1,625
Moved mail from pst to inbox. mail gone. recover? by Chris79
Hey! I was just wondering if there is anyway to recover deleted .ost files (even removed from the recycle bin) or even retrieve mail into a PST that...
March 10th 11 05:28 PM
by capabel Go to last post
1 1,624
Save and Close button is missing by Rich
In the past week, two things on my Outlook 2003 changed and I don't know why. When I add a new Task, there is a convienent "NEW" button to click (not...
January 1st 08 10:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,624
Prevent Copy, Print, etc. by Dan Johnson[_2_]
Is there some way to prevent an email in Outlook 2007 from being copied, forwarded, printed, etc. when sent? -- Dan Johnson
August 14th 08 02:19 AM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
3 1,623
General mail failure by gls858
Win 2K, Office Pro 2003 Cross posted to outlook group After saving an Excel spreadsheet when I try to use the send to mail recipient as attachment...
January 10th 07 08:48 PM
by gls858 Go to last post
2 1,623
How to customize standard toolbar? by [email protected]
I have Outlook 2007, and I upgraded from 2003. In the standard toolbar I had customized a button for "Block Sender". I want to remove this button but...
February 2nd 07 03:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,622
Undelete a deleted appointment by John07726
I Microsoft Outlook 2007 if my cursor is on an appointment and I hit the spacebar in error then the appointment is changed to one blank space and if...
October 14th 10 05:45 AM
by John07726 Go to last post
0 1,621
Outlook 2003 start new message with html source by Blast
Hi, I want to start a outlook message but write html to the source rather then text. Is this possible? I can open up an outlook 2003 message and...
November 10th 06 07:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,620
unable to send and receive on Outlook? error 0x800ccc0f by ccmin
unable to send and receive on Outlook? error 0x800ccc0f I want to use Outlook for my email but i can not receive or send and i have tried to use the...
March 24th 06 10:24 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,620
Mail Merge from Outlook opens up two MS Word documents. by [email protected]
Hi, I am using Office 2003. When I do mail merge from Outlook, it opens up two MS WORD documents instead of one. Any suggestions please ? Regards,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 6th 06 09:44 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
10 1,619
Login prompt keeps popping up- Outlook 2003 by dereks
Hello, We are running Outlook 2003, Office 2003 sp3 on XP sp2. On systems configured with multiple Outlook profiles the login prompt continually...
January 23rd 08 03:51 PM
by Johannes Czernin Go to last post
2 1,619
Unable to set reminders in user-created Calendar by Joe Grover
We have just performed a migration from an old Windows 2000 Active Directory domain with an Exchange 2000 server to a new Windows 2003 Active...
January 8th 07 10:23 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The