Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2003 - Turn Off 'Group by Date' in Mail Folders? by Tony
Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off Outlook's default grouping in mail folders? I've got several subfolders in my saved items...
February 9th 06 07:49 PM
by Tony Go to last post
2 1,722
Is it possible, if so how? by TufftyBob
Sorry in advance for the long posting but this is not easy to explain in just a few words. Using Outlook 2002 with either Notepad or Word 2002 as...
February 10th 06 12:16 AM
by TufftyBob Go to last post
2 614
Changing the Outlook Bar by Jeff Needle
Using Outlook 2002 on a WinXP system. I want to add to the "other" category on my outlook bar a link to Word. Can't figure out how to do it. When...
February 10th 06 03:53 AM
by Jeff Needle Go to last post
2 951
yahoo e-mail on Outlook by mavrick
How do I get yahoo e-mail to come up in Outlook 2003?
February 10th 06 04:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,218
Outlook sometimes sends multiple e-mails by Stephen Green
Recently, some of our e-mails have been sent/received many times. One message got sent 13 times!!! Using Outlook 2003, we've occasionally had...
February 10th 06 04:53 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 939
All Day Display by Larry S
Greetings, What would cause a significant number of recurring all-day items to have a large percentage of them display as two days items with clock...
February 10th 06 05:34 AM
by Larry S Go to last post
3 859
Recovering deleted tasks by nickravo
I accidentally with one click deleted a group of tasks. Can they, or the group, be recovered? Nothing went tino my deleted file in mail or my trash...
February 10th 06 06:35 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
5 1,178
Outlook 2002 test message. by Wendy
I have just installed outlook 2002. The Test Account Settings are all ok except for the test message which asks for verification of the email...
February 10th 06 09:50 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 744
Missing Folders. by Shawn Speelman
I get the following error when trying to start Outlook, I checked and verified the specified file contains no data. What are my options...
February 10th 06 09:51 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,099
Linebreaks getting removed??? by BDB
When using Outlook 2003 if I format an email using the enter key to force the output into a list, Outlook sometimes joins the lines making my email...
February 10th 06 10:39 AM
by mogens_s Go to last post
4 856
Create or find "Favorite Folders" pane by ChristiA
I can't find the "Favorite Folders" pane above "Folders List", anymore.
February 10th 06 11:54 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 706
sending outlook messages to another computer on a wireless networ. by Stroudley
Is there any way of forwarding outlook messages from one computer on a wireless network to another. The two computers have different versions of...
February 10th 06 11:58 AM
by Stroudley Go to last post
0 631
Strange Outlook Attachment Problem....Please help... by Jim Smith
We have been running into an issue with several of our end user Outlook attachment decoding. We have an AIX (IBM unix) server that sends out reports...
February 10th 06 12:31 PM
by Dr. VanNostrin Go to last post
3 810
Creating a PST file at the server level by Amwendwa
Tech guys, How do I create this PST (Archive) file from the server level. Am on office 2003 - exchange 5.5 ?
February 10th 06 01:01 PM
by Noel All Go to last post
8 950
Alt+S Keyboard Shortcut to send by Liz
I'm using Outlook 2003 in an SBS 2003/exchange environment on Win XP Pro Alt+S suddenly stopped working! I don't know how or why - but now instead...
February 10th 06 02:26 PM
by Liz Go to last post
1 2,038
error message by Jack
Just installed outlook 2003 (as part of office 2003) each time it starts get pop-up error "This application failed to start because WINNHTTP.dll...
February 10th 06 02:36 PM
by Jack Go to last post
0 696
task manager by Peter
I do ctrl alt delete and it says my task manager is disabled by my administrator. This is my home system . I am the administrator but need to know...
February 10th 06 03:19 PM
by Peter Go to last post
1 677
Calendar reminder in Outlook 2003 unchecks itself when user logs out by [email protected]
When a particular user logs off, his default reminder button unchecks itself. At first I thought it was a profile issue, but I tried changing his...
February 10th 06 03:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 616
Forwarding a news item by Jeff Needle
Using Outlook 2002 on WinXP. I use it for both mail and news. This morning I tried to forward an item from the newsreader (it says "Microsoft...
February 10th 06 05:33 PM
by Jeff Needle Go to last post
0 638
MAPI failure with Outlook\Exchange 2003 (MAPI_E_NOT_ME) by charlied
Please note the two below Outlook logs. The first indicates proper MAPI operation and the second shows the problem we are having at one specific...
February 10th 06 06:20 PM
by charlied Go to last post

From The