Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
links don't work in outlook 2007 by Al-hphdx
Internet links in emails in outlook 2007 on my sister's laptop no longer work. She's using Outlook 2007 in a Toshiba running Vista Home Premium....
November 24th 09 12:26 AM
by Boo Go to last post
2 516
Links from email not working by John[_11_]
Hi Outlook 2002. When I click on a link in an email (such as a product link in Amazon newsletter) I get the message 'This operation has been...
November 30th 08 10:15 AM
by Christian Goeller[_5_] Go to last post
1 372
Links from outlook fail to open by Brian Parkinson
Hi, Running Windows XP home edition and Outlook 2000. When I click on a link wityhin an email in Outlook it would normally open in Explorer...
May 25th 06 10:33 PM
by Sharath Go to last post
4 1,056
links in an html email by Scott O
Here's the setup: Windows XP Pro w/ Outlook 2000 IE 7 Beta was installed on this machine, and also the latest XP patches from the other...
February 16th 06 02:12 PM
by Scott O Go to last post
1 648
Links in email by Donna in Idaho
OL 2003, email set up for HTML Anytime I type a link into the body of an email (I sometimes send a copy to myself, too) it comes back with the link...
April 10th 06 10:27 PM
by Donna in Idaho Go to last post
4 595
Links in email do not work by Motomo43
When I click on a link in an email I get the following message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer....
November 17th 09 10:03 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 402
links in email don't open by John Keith
I recently found that links in my email messages can not longer be opened by clicking on them. The links are highlighted and underlined and when I...
December 19th 06 03:56 AM
by John Keith Go to last post
3 551
Links in emails won't work by shadskY-1
When I try to click on a link in any email that is sent to me I get the following message "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in...
May 28th 08 11:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
4 438
Links in Internet Explorer to Public Folders on Exchange worked withOutlook 2003 but not 2007 by Peter Auerbacher
Hello, i have a link like outlook:\\Public%20Folders\All%20Public%20Folders\.... If I have a Pc with Outlook 2003 it can be opened but with Outlook...
October 25th 07 03:23 PM
by Peter Auerbacher Go to last post
0 450
Links in Outlook by Jim
Links that I used in the past from my e-mails now do not go to web page. Instead I get a box that asks about excutable files. (Locate Link...
May 7th 08 01:04 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 303
links in outlook by Jimkai
When I click a link in outlook 2007 it does not go the the link. It says something like general failure. The system cannot find the specified...
August 17th 07 08:00 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 436
Links in Outlook 2007 open new instances of IE instead of a new tab in one IE instance by Phil C.[_2_]
This is driving me crazy. Each link I click in my email opens a new IE instance instead of adding a tab to one IE instance that I am running. How...
May 21st 08 08:26 PM
by Phil C.[_2_] Go to last post
3 307
Links in Outlook not opening even though file is associated by Crimson
Outlook 2000 Windows 2000 Browser - Internet Explorer When a user receives a .wmv file it doesn't open when you double-click on it. I have it...
October 10th 06 01:37 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 459
Links in received items don't work by BeachedDiva
I'm trying out Microsoft Outlook 2007. Whenever I try to respond to an email by clicking on a link in the message I get the following error message:...
October 19th 09 09:48 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
4 403
Links on Newsgroups by PaulaDawn
I can not click on links posted on the newsgroups. I get a list of files for some reason. I can copy the link and paste into Explorer but why are...
February 13th 06 02:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 702
Links open slowly in Outlook 2007 Professional by newtechie
Is anyone else experiencing the same thing or have a fix for this? It takes 20-30 secs and sometimes longer for my IE to open a link when I click...
June 22nd 07 06:25 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
6 575
Links open weird by D Wilson
FIRST: I am not a new user. And, this regards OE 2003. I was told to go here from the Office people. When I click onto a link in OE the page...
October 9th 06 02:30 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 507
Links slow in Outlook 2003 - HELP! by Terri
A very strange happening! All of a sudden in Outlook 2003 (WindowsXP) when I go to a link, a little hand shows and it takes quite a while to connect...
February 26th 08 11:35 AM
by Srikanth Go to last post
1 453
links to webpages by Barry Karas[_2_]
Many e-mail messages contain links to webpages, usually in blue. When a person clicks on this link, my computer is supposed to go directly to the...
March 1st 09 08:01 AM
by Barry Karas[_2_] Go to last post
3 369
Links to/from Office documents hang or fail by [email protected]
I can no longer launch MS Office documents or URLs from either: (a) Shortcuts, attached files, or plain-text URLs in Outlook or other Office...
April 6th 06 11:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The