Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Large e-mail database - MS Outlook 2003 ? by Zaposlenik
Hi, what is the maximum size of *.pst file for Outlook 2003 ? I have about 1,7 GB of mails, and I can't delete any of them cause all of them are...
June 4th 07 08:48 AM
by Zaposlenik Go to last post
9 626
Large emails may not send, or may send many copies but show up as not having been sent by PaulE
Running OL2003 SP2, fully up to date. I have multiple computers connected to a 1 Gb router and have a broadband cable Internet connection. (I have...
November 29th 06 06:40 AM
by Vijay Go to last post
4 955
Large emails stay in outbox and sended repeatedly by LS
I have a terrible annoying problem. When I sent emails bigger than approximately 1 MB the mail stays in the outbox and is sended over and over...
September 25th 07 12:23 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 637
Large Fonts in Outlook 2003 by kiwibrianc
My Outlook 2003 Email program has just developed a error in the NEW mail field. When I attempt to write a new mail or reply to an existing, the fonts...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 27th 10 11:37 PM
by dieterdane Go to last post
10 1,074
Large Inbox File Outlook XP Freezes by McClint[_2_]
I tried downloading a 20MB file from my email server and it just caused Outlook XP to freeze up. Now whenever I start Outlook it just freezes. I...
August 29th 08 11:31 PM
by McClint[_2_] Go to last post
0 334
Large Line-Spacing on Replies by Bryan Elwood
When I reply to certain other Outlook user's messages, the spacing between each line of my reply is enormous. How can I easily reset it to normal...
June 19th 07 12:06 AM
by tim Go to last post
1 428
Large numbers of messages by Terry Bennett
I have problems when I'm away from my PC for a day or more. Today I have logged-on after 36 hours and have 300+ messages with attachments (photos)...
April 7th 07 06:38 PM
by Terry Bennett Go to last post
6 459
Large PST file by rthompson
Hi to all of you I've done a little search but cannot seem to find a similar question in this group So if it has been posted before, my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 12th 06 02:46 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
23 1,519
Large Shared Mailboxes by Phillip Armitage
In a couple of weeks our firm will switch from our current e-mail system to one using Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server 2007. The new system is up...
September 22nd 08 03:06 PM
by Phillip Armitage Go to last post
2 669
Last Week, 2 Weeks ago... by Morganizer
I like to sort emails from my Inbox into Folders labeled Last Week, 2 Weeks Ago, 3 Weeks ago to make it easy to refer back to them if customers...
November 24th 09 03:42 PM
by Tom Willett[_2_] Go to last post
2 685
Late binding code by John[_11_]
Hi I have the below code to send an email from within MS Access using Outlook. What would be the late binding version of this code? Many...
May 13th 08 03:12 PM
by Norman Yuan Go to last post
5 650
Late binding sample by John
Hi I have the below code for communicating with outlook. What changes do I need to do to late bind this code so it does not need references to...
February 24th 06 10:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 871
latency with scheduling appointments by Terry[_2_]
I have an issue here with Outlook 2007/Exchange 2003. Whenever an appointment is scheduled with another user, it takes about 15 minutes before that...
July 1st 08 03:44 PM
by Terry[_2_] Go to last post
0 581
Latest Build of Outlook 2000? by flexman77
What is the latest build of Outlook 2000's Outlook.exe? I'm currently running 9.0.0.6604. Thanks.
January 16th 07 01:27 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 593
Latest Build of Outlook 2007? by Synapse Syndrome[_2_]
What is the full build number of the latest Outlook 2007, with all updates? Cheers ss.
November 2nd 08 08:57 AM
by Synapse Syndrome[_2_] Go to last post
4 1,094
latest Upgrade to Outlook Connector fails with free hotmail accounts by Gordon
Outlook 2007 on XP, free Windows Live Hotmail account First beta gave message that I needed to subscribe. Second version worked OK Third version,...
November 27th 07 01:48 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 1,217
Latest Windows Vista Update stops Outlook 2007 from working, Please help by [email protected]
Whenever the latest Windows Vista update is installed on my computer, Outlook 2007 doesn't work. It doesn't send and receive emails and when I click...
June 30th 07 05:42 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 393
Launch a program from an Outlook Appointment by Rich57
Is it possible to launch an application when Outlook notifies me about an appointment/reminder I have set up?
August 1st 07 11:46 AM
by Rich57 Go to last post
4 333
launch a program when an email is recieved by frank
Hello everybody: I would like to know if it's possible to launch, automatically, a program when an email is recieved. Thank you. Frank ..
November 13th 06 08:40 AM
by frank Go to last post
4 1,316
Launch application from Outlook message by Chris Mahoney
Hi I'm trying to send messages to users (from Access VBA), with a link to an application on their systems. Currently I'm sending the...
April 12th 06 05:03 AM
by Chris Mahoney Go to last post

From The