Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Distribution List by Not Sure
Hi All, Please help me not to expand my distribution list after the email was sent. For example I have a list called "Microsoft.Users" having 1000...
September 13th 07 08:09 PM
by John Blessing[_2_] Go to last post
2 739
Outlook 2007 Trial version EN by Envouteur
Hi all, I've installed the Trial Version of Office 2007 (specially for Outlook 2007) but when I click on 'Tools' I don't have access to 'Options'...
September 13th 07 08:01 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 788
Mail Delivery in Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
We are currently using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 mail client. One of our ask us to configure his Outlook client to delivery his mail to a pst...
September 13th 07 07:59 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 681
URLs in Outlook 2003 no longer blocked by Gregg Hill
Hello! I have an SBS 2003 SP1 domain and the clients use Outlook 2003 connected to Exchange 2003 SP2. Both the server and the clients are...
September 13th 07 07:56 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 625
Outlook 2007 - How do I make a Meeting from an Open Contact by Beemer
I arrange a meeting by phone and with the contact open how do I insert the meeting details from the open contact into my calendar? I can make an...
September 13th 07 07:55 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 648
Error in msimn.exe by Fabio
Hi all, I'm using OE from some years and I never get problems. Today I needed to change the signature used by the post, so I go to the menu (I hope...
September 13th 07 06:42 PM
by Fabio Go to last post
2 707
Does the trial version of Outlook 2007 allow use of calendar? by Songbird.60
I just downloaded a trial version of Outlook 2007 so I can find out if it's possible to learn and use in my job search. I have not been able to do...
September 13th 07 04:36 PM
by Songbird.60[_2_] Go to last post
4 828
Strange negative indent in plain text messages by Wolfgang Schaper
Recently my Outlook 2007 installation decided to indent the first line of any plain text message about half an inch to the left, resulting in the...
September 13th 07 04:02 PM
by Internet Go to last post
5 1,965
Why does outlook 2007 create archive2.pst and how do I get it to only use archive.pst by Jim[_3_]
Hi, I am wondering why outlook 2007 has suddenly created an archive2.pst. The problem is that now I have 2 "Archive Folders" in my folder list. I'd...
September 13th 07 03:18 PM
by Jim[_3_] Go to last post
2 924
REPLY TO MANY WITH SAME REPLY by SALLY
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO REPLY TO MANY SEPARATE EMAILS WITH THE SAME ANSWER. LIKE HIGHLIGHT THE ONES THAT NEED THE SAME ANSWER, CLICK ON REPLY TO...
September 13th 07 01:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 739
my outlook isn't receiving mail by Dana
I have the new Vista program, and I can't get Outlook to receive mail. It sends, but it won't receive. I can create a new message and send it. The...
September 13th 07 08:01 AM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
1 923
Shared MSN calendar and Outlook 2007 w/outlook connector by [email protected]
Hello, My wife and I have MSN premium accounts (through Qwest MSN is our ISP) and we can both share our MSN calendars and see them online. My...
September 13th 07 05:07 AM
by Diogenes Go to last post
3 656
Outlook 2003 not listed in "Set Default Programs" in Vista by [email protected]
Greetings, When I click a mailto: link in IE7 I would like Outlook 2003 to open. However, on my Vista Ultimate installation it tries to open...
September 13th 07 02:26 AM
by kobweb Go to last post
1 624
Synch Outlook with smartophone by 57jkcamp
I can't seem to synch my Outlook 2003 contacts & calendar with my motorola Q smartphone. Is this a function 2003 can do, or do I have to upgrade to...
September 12th 07 10:51 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 858
contacts purge by Walt G
My list of contacts (Outlook 2003) is largely out of date. Is it possible to rename it so I can start over, i.e. begin a new list and then over time...
September 12th 07 09:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 703
How does Outlook's auto-complete work? by Rick Altman
Sometime about six weeks ago, it seems that Outlook has become much more stingy in how it provides suggestions for email addresses when I type in...
September 12th 07 08:55 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,122
Recall message from a specific receipient by Syahira
Someone please help me how to recall an e-mail that been send to several receipient but I want to recall only from one of them? thank you
September 12th 07 08:47 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
3 881
My new incoming messages (unread) are no longer bold by Firedancer
I'm having font troubles in Outlook 7. My new incoming messages (unread) are no longer bold. I also want to change the font in the header to make...
September 12th 07 08:12 PM
by Firedancer Go to last post
6 2,957
Field names? by Steve[_4_]
Can anyone tell me what type field and the field names are for the Vote Tracking Recipient and Response? I do see one called "Voting Response" under...
September 12th 07 05:30 PM
by Steve[_4_] Go to last post
2 540
Change default folder location by Hector C.
I'd like to change the location of the folder where Outlook stores the PST files. My problem is that I want to have a PST file, which is associated...
September 12th 07 04:12 PM
by Hector C. Go to last post

From The