Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
archive not working by jeffrey
i am trying to use archive for the first time (ol 2003). i move a number of contacts to new folder and clicked on filearchivearchive this folder....
May 19th 06 08:03 PM
by jeffrey Go to last post
8 932
Email going to wrong inbox? by Jeffrey Ellis
I have setup two accounts. One is my normal POP email account, the other, an IMAP account. I've tested the POP account and it works fine, except in...
June 26th 08 08:27 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 1,892
Customizing Outlook Today by Jeffrey Needle
I'm using Outlook 2000 on a WinXP system. I'm not part of a network, I only have my PC, running Office 2000. I want to customize Outlook Today. ...
April 22nd 09 05:55 AM
by Jeff Needle[_2_] Go to last post
2 420
Outlook 97 help needed by Jeffrey Needle
Cross-posting to several lists, hoping to find some help: I have had to reinstall Outlook 97 after uninstalling it some time ago. I'm having...
December 13th 07 03:45 AM
by Jeffrey Needle Go to last post
7 470
Conflict Between "Server Based" and "Based Rules" by Jeffrey Walton
Hi All, I'm still wet behind the ears with Exchange Administration, so please bear with me. Environment: Exchange 2003 Outlook 2003 We recently...
February 20th 07 12:03 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
3 1,143
Outlook 2007 - Multiple POP Accounts, Not Receiving Email From One by [email protected]
I have Outlook 2007 configured with two POP email accounts. None of the email from one of my accounts ever comes into Outlook. I can send email from...
January 14th 08 11:43 PM
by jeehsed Go to last post
3 781
Sharing Outlook 2003 .pst on 2 computers (not simultaneously) by jeffromnc
I hope someone can help me here. I have 2 different offices, both running outlook 03, and i would like to find a way to carry the .pst with me, on...
September 6th 08 04:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 261
Email scans disappearing from mailboxes in shared profiles by [email protected]
I have a user that views her's and one others mailbox. She can scan from the copier to herself and him. When she opens the scan in her email, it...
October 24th 07 12:01 AM
by John Go to last post
1 648
using outlook and outlook express on the same computer by Jeffryrb
I just installed Outlook 2003 on my home computer which runs Windows XP. My wife and I each have a seperate user account on the same computer. I...
May 4th 06 04:23 PM
by DL Go to last post
4 486
Made a mistake using MDBVU32 deleting stuck outbox message, PLEASE HELP! by jeffy123
Hello, I have made a huge mistake and don't know what to do. I used to the MDBVU32 tool to delete two messages stuck in my outbox. This has...
September 18th 10 12:12 AM
by jeffy123 Go to last post
0 827
Outlook 2003 can't reply or forward by Jeff[_10_]
I've got Outlook 2003 SP2 Standard Edition running on XP Pro SP2. When I hit Reply or Forward, the window appears, then after 2 seconds,...
June 10th 08 08:46 PM
by Jeff[_10_] Go to last post
0 341
Outlook 2007 auto-enters meetings by Jeff[_10_]
When I get an Outlook meeting request into my Inbox, it is automatically entered into my Calendar. I don't want it to do that unless I Accept the...
August 9th 08 11:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 482
XMPP chat clients for Outlook... by Jeff[_11_]
Anyone know of an XMPP instant messenger client for Outlook? I would like to be able to integrate one and I couldn't really find anything. Thanks...
November 17th 08 09:06 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,554
Outlook 2007 Desktop Icon by Jeff[_2_]
How can I create a desktop icon for Outlook 2007? I do not want a shortcut for it, I know how to do that. I want an icon where I can right click on...
August 16th 07 09:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 701
Problem with Workgroup Templates policy by Jeff[_3_]
I have a domain group policy confiugred to specify workgroup templates. It seems to work fine except on our remote workstations where "domain...
August 21st 07 08:16 PM
by Jeff[_3_] Go to last post
0 324
change subject line and forward (cannot be client-only) by Jeff[_4_]
Hi, I need to be able to create a rule that will forward specific emails to another email address and change the subject line. I can write a rule...
August 29th 07 12:34 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 1,906
Importing data from a pst file to a new profile by Jeff[_5_]
I'm hoping somone can help me untangle a mess I've made. Outlook 2007, Exchange Server 2007. Here's the story. Computer needed a reformat etc,...
August 4th 09 01:24 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 474
Importing contacts from a distribution list by Jeff[_5_]
A colleague has several distribution lists saved as .msg files, and she wants to have the members (and, ideally, the distribution list ) imported...
November 8th 07 09:37 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 503
{Error} Cannot open folder set by Jeff[_8_]
hey Outlook 2007 An user here has 2 email accounts (I call them here for emailA and emailB). This user works on a terminal server. Now when she...
February 25th 08 08:30 AM
by Jeff[_8_] Go to last post
0 541
OutlookAddin problem by Jeff[_8_]
Hey Outlook 2007 one user here get this error when sending/receiving email: "MBSAddin Error: 91 Object variable or with block variable not set...
February 19th 08 01:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The