Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
outlook 2003 2007 licensing by the guy
Hey guys just wondering, we use outlook 2003 here, and dont want to migrate away from it just yet. However we need about 20 more licenses for...
March 26th 07 07:17 PM
by the guy Go to last post
2 369
Outlook 2003 100% CPU usage during message preview by Dwight
Tried the fix posted in March by Oliver; did not work for me, and I did check to make sure only one pst file was in use. I still have 100& CPU usage...
July 16th 06 07:03 AM
by Dwight Go to last post
0 498
Outlook 2003 100% CPU during message preview by Oliver
I tried the /cleanviews switch already. When I switch between messages as the preview pane is enabled, the CPU goes to 100%. The Outlook process...
March 1st 06 05:20 PM
by Oliver Go to last post
2 801
Outlook 2003 / Windows Mobile by Slow386
Not sure if this is the right group - apologies in advance. I've sync'd my Smartphone with Outlook. In the Contacts screen, for a few of the...
March 30th 07 01:16 AM
by Slow386 Go to last post
6 509
outlook 2003 / save DRAFTS on IMAP folder by Gianluca Bosco
I´m using outlook 2003 with an IMAP account. Outlooks standard behavior is to save drafts on a local special folder, called "drafts". Instead, I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 25th 06 06:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
11 1,768
Outlook 2003 / Microsoft Office Connector / "locked" email address by Musofish
Upon initiating Outlook 2003 for the first time, the Microsoft Office Connector box pops up. Now because the first time I entered the email...
January 21st 06 04:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,084
Outlook 2003 / Exchange and 2nd mailbox... by Ivan T. Williams
I have Outlook 2003 & Exchange server 2003. I'm responsible for my personal mailbox, and another mailbox (helpdesk). Now, on the 2nd mailbox, if I...
January 27th 06 01:43 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 781
Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2003 - how to find proof of meeting requestssent? by KingCronos
One of my users claims that with some meetings she booked on behalf of her boss, the required attendee never received any notification. I suspect the...
September 15th 08 03:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 721
Outlook 2003 ..multiple instances in the task manager by *****************Meg
Very often i find that Outlook is running with mulitple instances. and so i have actually have 3 little notificaiton envelopes in the right hand...
March 28th 08 05:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 325
Outlook 2003 -mail stays in outbox by Sue
I'm trying to use outlook 2003 for the first time, never bothered before, finally got my SKY email recognised by it, but my messages stay in the...
September 2nd 09 12:45 PM
by Sue Go to last post
9 792
Outlook 2003 -IMAP Accounts - Sent by [email protected]
Hello, Here is my challenge: I am running Outlook 2003 and I run 3 accounts on it. 1. POP Account 2. Gmail Account 3. IMAP Account
January 31st 07 01:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 364
Outlook 2003 -Error:Server Name cannot be found?Where is Sve Name by desilu611
I'm unable to send an email out. I get: Send/Receive Error Task POP3. Receiving error. Server name cannot be found on Network. Where do I need to...
March 5th 06 02:04 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 978
Outlook 2003 --cache mode-- by BBW
I notices that one of the PCs in a remote office was running Office2002. I upgraded it to Office 2003, which went fine. I loaded Outlook and it...
April 23rd 08 11:09 AM
by BBW Go to last post
6 486
Outlook 2003 - use senders font by myrddinbach
I have a user that wants her outlook set up so that when she replies to an email it will maintain all the font settings and format of the senders...
April 9th 09 06:40 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 327
Outlook 2003 - update contact with last activity date by Aurora[_2_]
I journal my contacts, so can see all email exchanges from the Activity tab. However, I just want to retrieve the date of the last activity and...
January 11th 09 03:44 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 520
Outlook 2003 - Undo Delete never recovers the correct message... by dewey1973
When I am going through my inbox in the morning and I sometimes prematurely delete a message. When I use Ctrl+Z to try and get that message back...
October 21st 07 06:36 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
7 581
Outlook 2003 - Unable to create/open appointments by [email protected]
Just recently, I am unable to create new appointments or open current appointments. I double-click, but nothing happens. Any ideas? I don't...
April 5th 07 06:08 PM
by MrMoogly Go to last post
1 737
Outlook 2003 - Turn Off 'Group by Date' in Mail Folders? by Tony
Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off Outlook's default grouping in mail folders? I've got several subfolders in my saved items...
February 9th 06 07:49 PM
by Tony Go to last post
2 1,722
Outlook 2003 - transferring data to a new machine???? by Scooter
I've built a new box and want to migrate ALL userdata from my old (machine) Outlook 2003 installation to the new one. How do I do it? Thanks
March 11th 06 03:14 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 603
Outlook 2003 - Transfer Files by Richard Wyllie
I will be doing a system recovery on my computer. How do I save my current Outlook files and then put them back into Outlook when I reinstall...
May 27th 08 02:17 PM
by DL Go to last post

From The