Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Rule "On this computer only" by Skip Bisconer
I have several books on Outlook but none of them explain what all these options do. Some of course are self explanitory however, I don't understand...
January 30th 07 07:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 4,237
Exposing SCL by Franz Leu
Hi I tried to expose SCL in OL2007 using the following: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2004/05/26/142607.aspx Somehow, I can not add/move the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 29th 09 05:19 AM
by Brian Go to last post
13 4,222
Could not install the custom action by George Quitugua
I'm running O2K7-TR and just recently started getting this error whenever I go to work with a message. I get the error whether I'm composing new,...
December 14th 06 05:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 4,181
how do i keep emails from opening automatically by angela68
I have just started using Microsoft Outlook and when I used Outlook Express - there was an option that you could use so an email didn't open just by...
January 18th 06 11:01 PM
by Mighty Mouse Go to last post
2 4,177
August 16th 08 01:39 PM
by Leo Bueno[_2_] Go to last post
1 4,130
Flagged Items and AutoArchive by Thomas M.
Outlook 2007 I have noticed recently that flagged items seem to cause an issue with the AutoArchive feature. It seems that when an item is...
August 14th 09 08:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 4,119
Can I "create section" in Outlook as you do in Lotus Notes? by sgr
I'd like to have several sections in the mail that can be viewed by opening the section (drop down). In Lotus Notes it was called "create section"
October 10th 07 03:18 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 4,102
Adding more colours to categories? by Gordon
Outlook 2007 - is it possible to add more colours to categories? I've run out!
February 4th 08 12:01 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 4,093
ERROR:Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working by JACK KAYE
I am runing Microsoft Office Professional 2003 on Vista Home Premium. all programs work perfectly (including Outlook) except every time I close...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 3rd 10 07:32 PM
by rv3250 Go to last post
34 4,082
Outlook ost repaire tool. by Dag N[_2_]
Hi I have an user that very often experience problems with his *.ost file. We have on several occuations tried to use Micorsoft free ScanOst to fix...
August 14th 09 11:12 AM
by techiee Go to last post
2 4,037
How do I delete everything in Outlook? by AdamfromChi
Hi all, Basically, I just want to reset Microsoft Outlook 2003, so all the contacts, appointments, to-do, and messages are gone. I want to delete...
June 10th 06 03:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 4,030
"Your IMAP server closed the connection." by Kent Moore
Hi: I am using Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2 Home and I am getting the following pop up message fairly frequently. It is annoying because when...
June 13th 07 07:45 PM
by Kent Moore Go to last post
8 4,018
October 6th 08 01:28 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 4,010
Edit as New by Jim S[_2_]
Thunderbird has a nice little trick - by right-clicking on a sent mail the option to 'edit as new' appears. Is there a way of doing this in Outlook...
February 24th 10 12:36 AM
by Jim S[_2_] Go to last post
2 3,988
How bulk delete calendar events? by VB Programmer
I want to delete all my calendar events before today. I have thousands of appointments. How can I do this easily? Thanks.
June 1st 06 01:29 PM
by VB Programmer Go to last post
2 3,980
Outlook 2003 sending blank emails / text missing from body by Keith
Hi I have just upgraded three machines to office 2003, outlook works fine on two machines but the third has the blank email body problem on all sent...
June 1st 06 01:57 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
3 3,973
Outlook hangs / stops responding & wms idle error by Daniel
Hi XP Pro client with Office 2003. Outlook will not run. On checking task manager it claims to have an outlook process running. If I shutdown I get...
February 6th 06 11:00 AM
by Daniel Go to last post
4 3,961
Outlook 2007 inbox stuck on "waiting to update"/embedded account i by markm75[_2_]
I had one user who noticed at the bottom it said.. folder last updated at 12:00 pm.. (when of course it was later in the day).. they had no new...
November 23rd 09 01:14 PM
by Andy Go to last post
2 3,949
Unread message cannot be found by 1stmet
I have several messages that appear in the unread message folder. When I click on them I get the following response ... "Cannot open this item. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 16th 08 09:13 PM
by Walt Parsons Go to last post
12 3,929
Keep 'Mark as unread' in bold while viewing the preview pane by Fenton Beasley
Outlook XP How do I keep my emails in bold (mark as unread) while viewing them in the preview pane? When i view my emails with the preview pane,...
October 13th 06 05:23 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The