Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
just upgraded office 2007 from 2003....Outlook problem by Donnie
I have a need to view old email and cannot find it. I checked into the.pst files under the particular user and it's not there. These emails are at...
October 22nd 08 12:50 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 539
just upgraded to outlook 2003 and mail won't receive but will send by joetta
I installed outlook 2003 and I can't get it to receive any mail ... I have installed this on another computer and had no problems so I am not sure...
April 18th 06 10:38 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 668
Just Want New Outlook by ddlba
I just want an updated Outlook - my version of Office (1997, I think) is still just fine - except I wanted a new version of Outlook. Can I download...
June 1st 07 02:08 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 296
kan ikke sende emails i outlook by anna
vil ikke sende emails. Der kommer noget op hvor der står fejl og bla bla
June 19th 08 07:12 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_257_] Go to last post
2 295
Kan jag göra en ny E-mail i outlook??? by Mattias
Hej, kan jag skapa en E-mail på outlook? Jag sitter som student på ett lokalt nätverk, alltså inget företag eller nätleverantör! Och...
February 21st 07 02:30 PM
by Mattias Go to last post
0 280
kan niet meer antwoorden op mail via outlook 2000 by mrt
Wij maken gebruik van een exchange server 2003 en outlook 2000 als client. 1 gebruiker heeft volgend probleem : Als hij wenst te antwoorden op een...
June 27th 07 11:34 AM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 491
Kaspersky ADD-IN won't go away with Detect and Repair [Outlook 2003 Startup Error] by Alan Truism
I've installed Outlook 2003 on a system that once had Kaspersky AV on it, though it has since been uninstalled, and I get the following error message...
August 2nd 06 09:03 PM
by Alan Truism Go to last post
2 1,143
KB 192877 by Alfred Poko
Hi all! This is really not working for me. No Offline bookings are beeing done. Is this suposed to work on exchange 5.5? I even have checked...
April 27th 06 11:57 AM
by Alfred Poko Go to last post
2 333
KB 904942 Fix Fails if Outlook is NOT using an Exchange Server by Ohadi Langis
Problem - KB 904942 When you use Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express to try to log on to a HTTP-based mail server, such as Hotmail...
January 19th 07 05:08 PM
by Ohadi Langis Go to last post
0 295
KB943552 by Shirley
I have Windows XP Home and I am also getting the "Unable to Install" message. Plus after the last update, and this could only be a coincidence,...
November 20th 07 04:21 PM
by Shirley Go to last post
0 342
KB943552 Junk Mail Filter - wont install by Name
I've just downloaded the latest junk mail filter for Outlook 2003 from Microsoft (KB943552) but it won't install. I get the message: 'The update...
November 18th 07 12:22 PM
by Noman Go to last post
6 669
KB946983 and Vista 64 Outlook 2007 by J[_3_]
This update was installed within days of appearing on the list of updates (11th March 2008 on my PC. The next time I used Outlook, the reading pane...
March 25th 08 11:33 AM
by J[_3_] Go to last post
3 375
KB949818 by Bob
Anyone have the file OGANotifier_ENU.msi. The link to the Microsoft is broken for the English version of the file. Here is the link broken link....
August 26th 09 04:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 572
Keep 'Mark as unread' in bold while viewing the preview pane by Fenton Beasley
Outlook XP How do I keep my emails in bold (mark as unread) while viewing them in the preview pane? When i view my emails with the preview pane,...
October 13th 06 05:23 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,910
Keep an online copy of you Outlook data that you can synchronize across several locations and access it via web broswers by [email protected]
Hello, If you are an MS Outlook user, then you can try for 30 days completely free! please read the details below! Whether you are looking to...
April 13th 06 05:43 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 619
Keep copy of forwarded messages in Inbox by Linnane
If a message arrives in my Inbox and I forward it to someone, I still want the message to stay in my Inbox. But it doesn't - it disappears to my...
February 16th 06 09:34 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,925
Keep copy of replies from 2nd mailbox by [email protected]
We have outlook 2002. I have the owner of my own mailbox and a 2nd mailbox (called SPOC) who I have set the deligation to our unit of 15. Whenever...
August 28th 07 05:20 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 400
Keep getting a Microsoft Office Outlook dialog at Outlook startup. by aonaich
Hi everyone, This is a recent problem, recent as in only a day or two. I never had it before. Now whenever I start Microsoft Outlook 2003, I'll get...
April 24th 06 12:25 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 648
Keep getting prompts for a saved pst backup that I lated zipped and deleted original of?? by StargateFanFromWork
I exported a folder, or perhaps the calendar, a couple of days ago to a pst file backup on my desktop. After closing O2K, I zipped up the file and...
May 9th 07 01:54 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 447
Keep getting task pop 3 Send /Recieve Error 0x800 40 900 by Neil
Outlook 2003 when I hit send /recieve to get mail the above notification appears, does this mean I have messages but unable to access them due to...
June 21st 09 04:13 PM
by SSD Computers Go to last post

From The