Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
How to change read only SenderName and SenderEmailAddress by [email protected]
Hi all, I am writing a script that will send out an email to multiple people with the same body, subject ect. However I wanted to send...
April 19th 06 07:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,745
How to change the automatic entry of "United Kingdom? by Gerald[_2_]
When adding new contacts to my Outlook 2003- the country "United Kingdom" is added automatically to the end. How can I stop this from happening?
October 8th 07 01:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 280
how to change the color of the title bar? by JD
Hi, I just upgrade to MS office 2007. The whole theme is blue base in Outlook, Words, etc. Is there a way to customize the colors? Their colors...
October 29th 08 10:39 PM
by Kidsauth Go to last post
6 1,397
how to change the default existing contacts order in outlook 2007 by er
Dear All, I would like to change the default order of the existing contacts in my outlook 2007. last/first - first/last i only can change the new...
October 14th 08 02:31 AM
by er Go to last post
2 419
How to change the name of the Outlook.pst file by John D Leonard -- Sage
Creating multiple user profiles. all logon using one Windows logon. When I setup the Mail Profiles, it creates a PST file each time (good) i.e.....
March 29th 08 05:48 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
7 851
How to change the Task Default Window..... by Christi
Outlook 2003 I have a user that has created a custome tab in a task and saved as a .oft template file. The user wants to be able to click task + new...
June 19th 06 07:47 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 567
how to change theme in outlook 2007 by Aaron[_5_]
I run outlook 2007 over a remote desktop session that uses 256 color for maximum speed. How do I change the color scheme of outlook 2007 to turn...
September 9th 08 08:06 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 948
How to change time settings for Outlook to download email by Jerry[_4_]
How do I change the time intervals for Outlook to download email? Thank you very much for any help here Jerry
January 7th 09 11:40 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,443
HOW to CHANGE VIEW in Outlook2003 for ALL Folders/Subfolders by Richard
I recently archived off all pre-2007 messages (from about 50 or so folders/subfolders in Outlook2003). Somehow, this has changed the the VIEW of...
March 8th 09 05:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 1,243
How to change where Outlook 2003 saves attachments by [email protected]
I have followed Microsoft's instructions on how to change where Outlook 2003 saves attachments. Those are found in Knowledge Base Article #823131 and...
January 1st 07 01:06 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 587
How to change? by JC
Hi, I am running Win XP and Office Professional 2003. I have a couple of issues that I would like to change if possible. 1. All email...
October 19th 07 10:17 AM
by JC[_2_] Go to last post
1 264
How to check (from) email addess from unknown senders by Prem Soni[_2_]
Dear All, how to see email address from unokwon sender in outlook 2003. Yesterday i have expoert all my emails from OE6 to Outlook 2003 Now i am ...
February 21st 08 11:16 AM
by Prem Soni[_2_] Go to last post
6 463
How to check emails whilst out of the office? by abbyT
I'm unsure how to access my Microsoft Outlook Inbox while away from the office, I'm sure its simple but I have no-one to ask. Thank you much...
January 23rd 07 01:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 444
How to check if a PST is password protected from .NET by Harry Knautzberg
Hi newsgroup, I am searching for a way to find out if ".pst" File is password protected or not! Is there a way to do that with VB.NET or C#? Best...
July 25th 06 09:30 PM
by Harry Knautzberg Go to last post
0 711
How to check outlook is installed? by Pradeep
Hi I want to execute a part of my code ,only if the PC has outlook installed. How can i check outlook is installed in a PC? Thanks
May 12th 07 09:14 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 437
How to check which mail has downloaded from POP3 server - sonali gupta by sonali gupta
I am using OL2007. I have a PST file which has POP3 account's Emails. I want to configure an another profile with the same POP3 account settings,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 20th 09 12:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
10 859
How to choose an account to send e-mail by Samy
Hello all. I have Office 2003 / Windows XP SP2. I have three accounts (for working POP, hotmail and personal POP) When I send an e-mail Outlook...
June 2nd 06 03:21 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 512
How to choose which account to send mail by Deon
Hi there, Outlook 2003 I have 2 complete different accounts on my Outlook; one for work and the other private. How do I choose which account to...
February 7th 07 12:25 PM
by Carmine Castiglia Go to last post
5 557
How to clear all data in Outlook and start over by wda0001
I had trouble with my pocket pc and Activesync. I need to erase all the "stuff" in Outlook and sync my pocket pc again. I can't find a way to...
October 5th 08 03:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 467
how to clear deleted items? by [email protected]
how do i delete the lined thru items in the aol inbox?...tia
January 16th 06 02:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The