Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
How to find folder tree for emails in search results? by Prof Wonmug
Is there a way to see the entire hierarchy of folders for a message in the Search Results window? I just did a search of all mail folders (Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 12th 10 08:54 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
22 2,842
Which Outlook email account when replying to emails? by Lobster
I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3 and have several different email accounts set up on it for different business purposes etc (ie just one .pst file); an...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 20th 09 12:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
22 1,810
How To Get Rid Of "Click Here to enable Instant Search"?? by cmay
I have office 2007, and I tried installing the "Instant Search", which is really just windows Desktop search, and it totally screwed up...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 28th 07 02:23 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
22 2,069
Outlook 2007 problem by di in michigan
I ran into the problem that Outlook 2007 would not open (Vista). I ran scanpst and it repaired the file but then Outlook would not open at all. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 28th 07 01:02 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
22 1,020
Outlook keeps "forgetting" account password by Jon Hynes
I am running Outlook 2002 as part of the Office 2002 Professional suite on a machine with MS Vista Home Premium. Every time I open Outlook, the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 1st 08 09:26 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
22 2,226
How to Configure Outlook 2003 with a Hotmail Account as Primary by Green
In KB892448 "When you use Outlook to delete Hotmail messages or MSN messages, the deleted messages do not appear in the Trash Can of the Hotmail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 25th 08 01:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
22 1,806
Outlook 2002 will not send in Visa Home Premium by Loretta
New in June Dell laptop. IP Verizon DSL. Just spent an hour on line with Verizon support. All setting are correct. Outlook 2002 will send but not...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 28th 07 12:56 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
21 1,663
Recurrent request for password by Rolando E Creagh, MD FACS
Gentlemen, When Outlook 2007 open and mail is downloaded, there is a recurrent showing of a small window of the internet E-Mail for my Hotmail,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 13th 07 01:34 AM
by Lani Vu Go to last post
21 1,691
Outlook 2007 extremly slow by Paul Goldmann
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2007 on my super, duper T60 with CoreDuo and 2 GB RAM. How ever using Outlook 2007 drives my crazy. Anytime I change the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 11th 07 01:45 PM
by Bruno Go to last post
21 1,458
Where did my Contact Groups go? by Steve Cochran
Ask in an Outlook group how to import contacts from O2000 to O2007 in Vista. They can probably indicate what files you need to copy...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 23rd 07 12:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
21 1,390
Outlook 2003 on Vista by CampaMan
Have tried all sorts but can not get Outlook 2003 to send or receive on Vista, the test settings work and that actually sends a email as if i check...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 31st 09 10:16 AM
by goldelux Go to last post
21 1,167
Outlook 2003 System Tray Icon by [email protected]
I'm running Outlook 2003 on WinXP SP2. Please tell me I can disable this icon in the System Tray. It's ridiculous that I can't manage my desktop...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 14th 06 07:00 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
21 1,899
.pst folder help - thanks! by Terri
How do I put a .pst folder in My Documents for constant up to date copying? Mine seems to be in a folder called Office Data File which I cannot open...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 21st 07 04:09 PM
by Terri Go to last post
21 1,070
Manage attachments by livetohike
Outlook 2000 Is there a simple way to select multiple emails (in the list pane) and delete their attachments all at once. Currently I have to open...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 10th 07 06:45 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
20 2,619
(2007) Excel macro blocks Outlook??? by C. Moya
Why does a long running macro in Excel 2007 block Outlook??? (No, the macro doesn't access Outlook in any way. It does use ADO to access a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 30th 07 04:18 PM
by Patrick Schmid [MVP] Go to last post
20 1,687
BUG: Sending message x of x by JNATION Rocks!
Yet another Outlook 2007 bug. I get "sending 13 of 13" when choosing Send/Receive except the problem is that I'm not sending any messages. I think...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 27th 07 07:43 AM
by Bill Mullen Go to last post
20 1,457
Outlook 2007 POP3 Slowwww! Because.. by Create Window
Calling all MVPs. I was wondering why my OL 2007 was 10 times slower than OL 2003 ? So is the rest of the planet: See: ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 6th 07 04:03 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
20 1,494
Office 2007 Colors Scheme by C. Moya
I use XP's Silver scheme. Why do some Office 2007 apps use a BLUE color scheme while others like (Publisher) use the right scheme (XP Silver). It...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 10th 06 01:58 PM
by Bob Buckland ?:-\) Go to last post
20 1,989
Problem while loading MPAI exported PST file by [email protected]
Hi all, I am trying to load a PST file using Extended MAPI by configuring "MSPST MS" service.The PST file get resets (the file size becomes...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 6th 06 07:30 PM
by Stephen Griffin [MSFT] Go to last post
20 2,062
Unable to display the folder... by M P
Hi! I just notice that I cannot access my folders on Outlook Public folder when created a shortcut on my Outlook Today, it just give me this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 31st 06 02:34 AM
by MA P Go to last post

From The