Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
Outlook 2003 ..multiple instances in the task manager by *****************Meg
Very often i find that Outlook is running with mulitple instances. and so i have actually have 3 little notificaiton envelopes in the right hand...
March 28th 08 06:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 319
invite attendees by *****************Meg
is there a way to accept an invitation in a different calendar other then the default calender in outlook 2003?
March 26th 08 02:18 PM
by ********Meg Go to last post
2 538
importing an excel sheet into the calendar by ********Meg
I'm importing a slew of appointments/meetings, actually classes that we have created in an excel sheet. Is there a way to code or map the...
May 6th 08 03:12 PM
by ********Meg Go to last post
0 485
reminders for outlook calendar by ********Meg
in Outlook 2003, is there any way to change the reminders for appointments from 15 mins to 2 weeks for a group of appointments, not individually. I...
May 7th 08 02:26 PM
by ********Meg Go to last post
2 457
calendar print by ********Meg
Is there anyway to just print monthly calendars with WEEKENDS ONLY or with Weekends being a larger portion of the page? Most of my events take...
May 7th 08 06:11 PM
by ********Meg Go to last post
2 18
calendar shows 12am-12am by ********Meg
for some reason, even though i have set the days to have the starting time start at 9am, i open my calendar and it shows the start time as 12am. is...
May 9th 08 12:35 AM
by Peter Durkee Go to last post
2 400
using excel to import calendar appointments by ********Meg
Does anyone know how to import recurring appointments from an excel sheet? Office 2003 Windows XP Thanks
November 20th 08 06:46 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
8 1,912
importing appointments by ********Meg
Does anyone know how to import appointments from excel to outlook (2003) and set the reminder for 2 weeks. I know I asked and did this in the past,...
November 21st 08 05:15 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 472
Font Colors by ********Meg
is there any way to add additional color options for the Fonts in Outlook 2003? Windows XP
March 25th 09 12:40 AM
by Kirby Go to last post
9 428
outlook keeps disappearing from my task bar by ********Meg
not sure if that is the right term. But the list on the bottom of my screen that shows all open programs. Outlook 2003 keeps going away and then I...
July 20th 09 08:10 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
5 827
create a list of email addresses by ********Meg
I have about 50 individual emails and would like to make a list of those email addresses to send out other emails to those people. Is there anyway...
April 1st 08 09:54 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
4 466
organizing with colors by ********Meg
windows XP Outlook 2003 can I use colors to identify a message by the SUBJECT? It seems in the ORGANIZE option, I can only use colors when it is...
March 25th 08 08:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 451
field chooser won't keep by ********Meg
Outlook 2003 Windows XP I choose the fields I want for my various folders (inbox, sent, deleted, etc) But every so often, my selection goes away...
March 25th 08 05:00 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 1,074
outlook online by ***888***
i need to change computers. i also would like to use outlook online if all my current features are possible. I have 2007. How do i transfer all my...
May 16th 08 03:28 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 474
Poor humaneyes by *«Ë²´*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 06:25 AM
by *«Ë²´* Go to last post
0 409
Poor humaneyes by *«Ë²´*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 05:09 AM
by *«Ë²´* Go to last post
0 514
Poor humaneyes by *«Ë²´*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 05:09 AM
by *«Ë²´* Go to last post
0 454
Default Fonts When Converting to HTML? by -
Is there a way to change the default font and font size when conveting a plain text email to an HTML email with Outlook 2003? On my system, it...
June 18th 06 11:56 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 806
Junk Mail Filter Deletion Log? by -
I often see the incoming mail icon flash real quick but no email show up. I assume this is when junk mail arrives but Outlook catches it and...
June 18th 06 04:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 577
Want Outlook not to send my mail as soon as it hits the outbox by -
Earlier on there was a checkbox in the Outlook program, where if checked outgoing mail would be in the outbox until a send/retrieve action was...
March 31st 06 03:25 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The