Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"Create Rules" question please by Bob Newmam
Outlook 2003 Can I WITH ONE RULE select several people from my addressbook & have their mail moved to a specific folder when it is...
July 1st 07 04:01 AM
by Bob Newmam Go to last post
4 345
"customize current view" for ALL folders / subfolders by NeXTstep
I've finally got the view setting on my Inbox the way I like them (View - Arrange By - Current View - Customize Current View) and would now like to...
November 21st 06 02:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 619
"Customize" Outlook Freezes by Roxana
Outlook 2002 /Word 2002 /Office XP / W98se Perhaps they'll be an answer in this group instead of Outlook.General, where this has sat - more or less...
October 19th 07 05:15 PM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
7 529
"Daily digest" email with Outlook/Exchange by deKay
I want to set up an email address on my Exchange box, so that people can email it with news articles. It will then join all the articles into one...
October 10th 07 05:47 PM
by deKay Go to last post
4 531
"Defragment" Outlook data file? by Erik
Win XP SP2 Office 2003 SP2 My Blackberry used to synchronize with my Outlook calendar until when I received a "Send to Microsoft" error message and...
January 1st 08 06:53 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 614
"Disable Send/Receive" button by Ken Isaacson
Office Outlook 2007, SP1 On one of my computers, I was able to customize a button for "Disable Scheduled Send/Receive," but now I can't remember...
January 12th 09 12:41 PM
by Ken Isaacson Go to last post
7 2,011
"Display As" has Gotten Messed up - Question by Marathon
Is there a script to make all "Display as" fields just First name last name? I do not know why but some display as fields show completely wrong...
April 28th 09 08:48 AM
by Thatch Go to last post
9 543
"Display Presence" Setting Won't Stick by Ridge Kennedy
Office 2003 with MS Exchange, Windows XP Pro workstations. The "display presence status in the from field" option in Outlook 2003 on my workstation...
October 25th 06 05:38 PM
by Ridge Kennedy Go to last post
0 446
"Empty Junk Folder" option suddenly disappeared! by Gordon
Outlook 2003, SP2. I moved the location of the pst file by using the Mail Applet in Control Panel. All is working OK except I appear to have lost...
February 7th 07 02:02 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 743
"Enter Network Password" by Terry Bennett
I seem to receive the above dialogue box with increasing regularity. It presents with my log-in and password details all pre-filled but clicking on...
October 8th 08 12:54 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
4 389
"Enter Network Password" on Send/Receive by A.P. Brunkhorst
Using Outlook '07, I have automatic send/recieve set for every five minutes so that I can automatically forward to a yahoo account in order to...
December 21st 08 02:54 AM
by K2NNJ[_4_] Go to last post
7 654
"Enter Network Password" Problem by patetc
I have posted before in this group and received the suggestion to check out: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=290684 and I did this and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 23rd 08 12:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 1,171
"error on page" by Teeny & Allen
I get "error on page" at the bottom left when opening in IE 6 and outlook 2003 web access. Clicking on details shows: Line: 33 Char: 150 Error...
May 11th 06 05:57 AM
by Teeny & Allen Go to last post
2 892
"Error while archiving" with no further info by Dougbert
After setting up Outlook on a new computer with my existing .PST file, see the message: "Error while archiving folder 'Inbox' in store 'Personal...
April 10th 06 01:51 AM
by Dougbert Go to last post
2 812
"Failed to start the Expression Service. . ." by seven_percent
I just upgraded to Office 2003 recently. I use a PST to manage my calendar etc. because I need it to be portable, i.e. on a USB Key. I have a view...
June 16th 06 02:38 PM
by seven_percent Go to last post
1 868
"favorite folders" in Outlook 2007 by JD
Hi, Can someone show me where the "Favorite Folders" is located in Outlook 2007? In my old Outlook 2003, it is always loacted on the top of the...
April 29th 09 02:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 434
"File As" option lost company name- Mass change? by Marathon
Somehow I lost the company name associations in "file as" in over 1500 contacts. Probably had something to do with synching a blackberry. Is there...
April 23rd 09 01:56 PM
by Marathon Go to last post
5 634
"File does not exist" when opening some .msg file by ThePro
Hi, We run Outlook 2007 on XP SP2 and our files are stored on a Windows 2003 server with SP2. Sometimes, a user will save an e-mail as a .msg file...
November 23rd 07 08:22 PM
by ThePro Go to last post
2 740
"Find a contact box" problem by hencab
Hi. I’m having problems with the “Find a contact” box on the Standard toolbar. Previously, I would type in a name and the search would pull up name/s...
December 16th 08 04:44 AM
by hencab Go to last post
0 386
"Find People" page appears whilst creating e-mails by Laura
The "Find People" panel normally opens after pressing Ctrl + e. Recently I have noticed when typing a message in the e-mail message page, the "Find...
June 3rd 08 10:38 PM
by Laura Go to last post

From The