Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2007 Inbox sub-folders disappear... by
I have several users that create sub-folders under their inbox on the Exchange 2007 server. The users are running Outlook 2007. Sporadically the...
July 19th 07 07:14 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 2,202
Contactss by
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 with Exchange SBS 2003. I have a contact address book that I can see as a subfolder to the Inbox, but when I go to create...
July 3rd 07 01:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 465
How do I open the newsreader in OL 2007? by
I just installed OL 2007 and can not figure out how to open the newsreader. Please help. Thanks -- http://www.totally****edoff.com
February 25th 07 03:24 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 458
Mail stuck in outbox by ! Kalbo
It seems that Outlook is still messing up even when I don't open the outbox. So there is nothing to STOP doing. I create an email, hit sends and...
September 13th 06 01:52 PM
by ! Kalbo Go to last post
0 484
Mail stuck in outbox by ! Kalbo
Running Outlook 2003 on XP service pack 2 Sometimes I send an email and it goes to the outbox but immediately the font in the outbox changes from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 11th 07 03:57 PM
by Chad Go to last post
16 1,411
!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!! by !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!
!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!! OUR MAIL ORDER STARTS, AND YOU ARE THE FIRST Dear Friends, Many people are going...
0 688
!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!! by !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!
!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!! OUR MAIL ORDER STARTS, AND YOU ARE THE FIRST Dear Friends, Many people are going...
November 18th 06 09:56 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 746
Outlook is replacing my name with ##### (hash marks)!!*?*&!/ by ##### moniker is driving me crazy
Does anyone know how I can prevent outlook from converting my name to hash marks (###'s)? My name is in my e-mail address (ie ....
October 24th 08 05:33 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 521
Import Outlook 2007 contact into Outlook 2007? by #1 Dave
How do I copy Outlook 07 contacts from one dual boot partition to another? I have Outlook 07 running in Windows Xp and in Vista and don't seem to be...
April 28th 07 03:54 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 584
Unable to find server by #6
I am unable to send or receive email. Everything I write ends up in the 'Outbox'. Clicking the send/receive key doesn't help. For some reason, my...
February 20th 06 03:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 861
unapply filter in e-mail by 'i' worldly'
i am unable to access my e-mail usually more than once (for same message(s) i use Microsoft Office Outlook (2003). I keep losing messages and...
August 14th 07 02:26 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 484
outlook has stopped working by (fl)joe
I get this message everytime I try to open the program.It checks for a solution and none will be found. I recently setup my outlook email and...
July 26th 07 02:06 AM
by (fl)joe Go to last post
2 624
Outlook 2003 and Junk Mail by *
Whenever I check my mail and I have junk mail a box opens and when I click on open folder the screen is small. I enlarge it, but next time it stays...
April 20th 06 02:00 PM
by * Go to last post
0 521
Problems wth links within an email by *
I am receiving email with links. The little 'hand' appears, but it doesn't star my internet explorer. Any ideas?
April 19th 06 08:05 PM
by * Go to last post
1 470
Outlook locks down pc with black screen by * T *
I have recently had 2 users complain about Outlook 2k3 going to a blank screen. The first user could only send 5 emails and then the screen would go...
January 8th 07 03:34 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 2,086
Location of emails? by ***** charles
Hi all, My Outlook 2000 is "linked" to a corporate email server. How do I know if my emails are located on my local machine or if they are located...
April 8th 06 04:14 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 578
backing up emails? by ***** charles
Hi all, I have read that archiving and importing/exporting can produce corrupted data. What is the best way to save emails for...
April 14th 06 03:45 PM
by DL Go to last post
4 630
Getting emails back? by ***** charles
Hi all, I am using Outlook 2003. I had lots of different directories and subdirectories under Inbox. I did an archive function to a file named...
April 21st 07 02:43 PM
by ***** charles Go to last post
4 540
Getting all the emails back? by ***** charles
Hi all, I am using Outlook 2003. I have to save all my emails somehow, wipe my computer and re-import all my eamils without loosing any of them. ...
3 452
Differences between OE and OL? by ***** charles
Hi all, Does anyone know of a good comparison between Outlook Express and Outlook? thanks, charles...... PS. No this is not homework.
April 20th 06 10:30 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The