Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
User name and password by Bob H
I cannot send mail. It keeps posting the user name and password box of which all data entered is correct. I re-enter it and hit send and the box...
January 8th 06 11:17 PM
by Mick Go to last post
2 988
Can you view tomorrow's todo items in Outlook Today view? by Charles Lewis
I have set up a filter that allows me to look at tomorrow's todo items when I use the Task view, but it would be convenient to have them also appear...
January 8th 06 11:30 PM
by Charles Lewis Go to last post
0 1,094
changing accounts for sent emails by [email protected]
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. ...
January 8th 06 11:35 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 890
OL won't auto send/receive by LT
My OL 2003 won't auto receive. Tools, Options, Mail Setup, Send/Receive is set for every 2 minutes, yet it doesn't do it. Of course F9...
January 9th 06 12:13 AM
by LT Go to last post
3 1,265
Outlook Express Attachments by Ralph
Hello, I am using Outlook Express Vs 6 and am puzzled. Previously when I received an email with an attachment I merely double-clicked on the...
January 9th 06 12:36 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,011
How do I prevent multiple inboxes from opening? by hello
I suspected something like this was the problem. I only have one email account (it is POP3). I think it had something to do with the archive .pst...
January 9th 06 01:07 AM
by hello Go to last post
0 1,193
How to delete Suggested Matches from "Search for Files and Folders" by [email protected]
Deleting Suggested Matches in Internet Explorer does not seem to be difficult, but how to do the same when "Search for Files and Folders" in Windows...
January 9th 06 01:58 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,335
Is this possible? by [email protected]
I have 2 PC's. I wish to have email messages come to both PC's that share a common email ID. After both arrive, I want the server to purge the...
January 9th 06 03:10 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 678
How can I change font to default setting on calendar task bar? by [email protected]
I am using MS Outlook 2003. At calendar task bar (sub-task bar at calendar), I have changed the font of column and row from default one to Gulim(This...
January 9th 06 03:30 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,267
Connecting to AOL e-mail by RLC Web
I have Outlook 2003. How do I set up my AOL E-Mail account on Outlook 2003? Please reply soon "Brian Tillman" wrote: esegaar...
January 9th 06 04:19 AM
by RLC Web Go to last post
2 979
Outlook 2000 by R Kalevi
It is XP home upd.version up to date. I found on web this two dll:s an I paste them to C:\windows\system: It seems to work. Now MPR:dll "Warning: At...
January 9th 06 05:28 AM
by R Kalevi Go to last post
4 1,329
why is synchronizing so slow in Outlook Live by Calvin
I am using Outlook Live and find that the synchronizing of my folders is exceedingly slow. I can understand that at home (26.4 Kbps), but at work...
January 9th 06 06:03 AM
by Calvin Go to last post
0 940
Can no longer open Outlook with Business Contact Manager enabled... by [email protected]
Hello, Any help will be very much appreciated. I can no longer open 2003 with Business Contact Manager enabled. I have uninstalled and...
January 9th 06 08:22 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 979
Can no longer open Outlook with Business Contact Manager enabled... by [email protected]
Hello, Any help will be very much appreciated. I can no longer open 2003 with Business Contact Manager enabled. I have uninstalled and...
January 9th 06 08:23 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 907
Can an OL folder's Home Page be a non-htm, editable document? by T. Wise
If I right-click on an OL folder and go to Properties/Home Page, can I somehow get a document (.doc, .txt, .wri, .rtf, whatever) to show up in that...
January 9th 06 09:54 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 937
Problem with meeting request. by [email protected]
I know this is a strange problem but just wondered if anybody had any ideas as to why this should happen. A user received a meeting request. They...
January 9th 06 10:36 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,255
Outlook '03/IE 6.0 Hyperlinks do not work - Normal Fix Does Not Wo by Gwen C
** Please note that I did post this same question 2 days ago in the General Questions Board and have not received a reply - thought I may try, here,...
January 9th 06 10:47 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 1,090
Outlook XP Sending Mail erro by
I have setup 5 different E-mail account in 5 outlook Profile. The error is when sending mail in anyone mail profile, The sending mail holding in...
January 9th 06 11:35 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,087
Oulook Clients Keep Disconnecting from Exchange server - (HELP PLEASE) by BMN
I have a remote location that has a few Outlook clients that are complaining that they keep going into offline mode or get cannot connect to the...
January 9th 06 01:35 PM
by Nick Gillott [MVP] Go to last post
1 4,297
Reply from "sharkyforums" by Dina