Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"Action canceled" message when clicking on a link in HTML email by [email protected]
Hi, I have the following link in a HTML file that exists on my disk: html body a...
August 9th 06 07:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 530
"add New Group" by Ori-Hara
I would like to organize my list of Tasks in Outlook 2007 into groups. So, I thought I click to "add new groups", name my group and start...
February 18th 09 01:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 393
"Agile Consulting Calendar" not automatically adding invite acceptances by John Ruff
We have added an "Agile Consulting Calendar" to Active Directory for the purpose of creating a calendar so that personnel can be invited to various...
January 2nd 09 09:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 561
"application not found" when attempting to open jpg by eganders
When I attempt to open a jpg file attachment in Outlook, I get "application not found" error. If I save the file, I can open it with no problem. ...
February 6th 07 12:05 AM
by eganders Go to last post
0 462
"application not found" when attempting to open jpg by eganders
When I attempt to open a jpg file attachment in Outlook, I get "application not found" error. If I save the file, I can open it with no problem. ...
February 6th 07 12:05 AM
by eganders Go to last post
0 582
"Ask always before opening this file type" cannot be unchecked by JP[_4_]
Windows Vista Ultimate, Outlook 2007, no Google desktop installed The following issue: When trying to open or save an attachment (word, excel,...
January 2nd 08 04:46 PM
by JP[_4_] Go to last post
8 654
"Attach to Email..." from Acrobat causes Outlook to Freeze by Bryan L[_3_]
All workstations are XP Pro w/Outlook 2003 and Adobe Acrobat Pro 7.x. The problem: A user viewing a PDF file in Acrobat Pro 7.x clicks the "Attach...
December 1st 08 03:48 PM
by Bryan L[_3_] Go to last post
0 1,877
"Auto complete" Office/outlook 2007 by TravelGirl227
Hi, I have a problem with auto complete. We have the correct box in Advanced email setting checked to turn Auto Complete on, but it is still not...
February 12th 09 11:25 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 531
"Automatic Formating" (colored bars) by 99XJ
I can't get the auto format for the colored bars to show. I have several set previously with no problem but I am trying to create one with "the word...
January 15th 08 04:03 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 381
"Blind" Distribution List? by TOP
I want to send an email to a group of people have them not be able to see each other. The BCC field works for this, obviously, but it requires a...
May 3rd 06 11:27 PM
by TOP Go to last post
4 3,287
"BLOCKED::" is not blocked by Bob
Hi, I have an application that generates an email message that Outlook displays in HTML. Imbedded in the html are some references to an...
April 30th 07 05:19 AM
by Bob Go to last post
0 299
"Broken" PST files? by Victoria@dig
Outlook 2007 / Windows XP / PST formats both Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2003 Problem: I keep getting "Delayed Write Failures" across most of my PST...
May 28th 09 09:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 646
"Business Tools" by roadrunner
I have no "Business Tools" on my toolbar. I cannot find out how to get it there. I have tried following the manual. It doesn't work.
September 21st 06 03:39 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 398
"Can't copy the items. You don't have permission ..." by Andrew Hamilton
I use OL 2003, latest service pack,etc. My PST file is about 1.2 GB and is Unicode-compatible. Lately Outlook shuts down suddenly without warning,...
May 13th 09 06:59 AM
by Andrew Hamilton Go to last post
2 637
"Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again" by [email protected]
I get the error "Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again" when I try to dismiss a calendar reminder. I have tried / cleanreminders...
April 9th 07 01:44 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 868
"Cannot update the appointment because the corresponding item in the folder you syncronized does not match this item" by Stephen Corliss
Using Outlook 2003 with Meeting Room Manager (MRM) plugin installed, I am getting the error message above when trying to edit or delete a calendar...
June 26th 08 12:29 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,019
"Click here to enable Instant Search" by Daddy
Finally took the plunge and traded in Office XP (2002) for Office 2007. I really like the new (to me) Outlook 2007 and I have a question: The Inbox...
September 9th 08 12:04 PM
by Daddy Go to last post
2 337
"Could not initialize CLR IDispatch error #1029" when opening Outlook 2007 by [email protected]
I recently upgraded to Office 2007 and began receiving the following message shortly after. The message appears when opening Outlook. It will go away...
December 12th 06 01:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 962
"Could not open item. Try again" error message when adding a category to a mail by Ambroise Nève
Hi all, We're using a shared mailbox for our support team. Each of us has a specific color (category) and we mark all incoming mail with our color...
November 28th 07 05:08 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 1,308
"Could not sign or encrypt" message in Outlook 2002 by Steve Paulsson
I can't send any messages from Outlook; I get the message"Microsoft could not sign or encrypt this message because you have no certificates which...
February 20th 07 01:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The