Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot by Todd
I just did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Works Great) but when I Installed MS Office 2007 it worked great for a few days, now...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 12th 08 10:36 PM
by hat Go to last post
31 2,151
How long will Bill Gates burn in hell? by Tom
After spending the last aggravating hour looking for my windows reinstallation disk, I began wondering if the billions that Gates is giving to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 16th 06 04:37 PM
by Osiris Go to last post
31 3,547
August 30th 07 09:49 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
31 2,601
Outlook has stopped working by Jim
I am running Vista home premium and Outlook 2007. After about 10 minutes My Outlook will hang and gray out and say Outlook has stopped working. It...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 10th 07 03:04 PM
by Jim Go to last post
31 3,486
Installed Outlook 2007 - all my emails/Contacts are gone! by Jimmy
Just installed Office 2007 (PC with Win XP, Office XP) On opening Outlook now, all my emails and contacts have disappeared. Help!
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 14th 08 09:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
28 1,232
Creating a filter for a Yahoogroup by Snapper[_4_]
I want to create a filter for Yahoogroup emails that I receive. Specifically I want to be able to mark my own emails that I post to the group as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 7th 08 09:57 AM
by Snapper[_4_] Go to last post
28 1,385
email does not appear in the "in box" it just does not appear at all by Sid9
Outlook 2003 XP All was working well until I switched to AT&T U-Verse (my mistake). The change to their new POP3 mail servers has caused the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 18th 08 01:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
28 1,452
Data File did not close properly. by Marko
Starting Outlook 2007, I get a message: "A datafile did not close properly last time it was used and is being checked for problems". It takes a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 24th 07 06:48 PM
by funnybroad Go to last post
28 1,875
How to properly transfer an outlook.pst file? by Hapkido
For years I have struggled with "transferring" Outlook's .pst file, e.g., when doing a complete re-install of Windows or when a client buys a new PC...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 6th 06 11:06 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
28 1,850
Outlook 2003 by PapaBear
I have created a desktop for my wife but when I try and set up her mail in Outlook I get the error "unable to open default e-mail folders Any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 28th 06 12:53 AM
by PapaBear Go to last post
28 1,306
Default account by Janice[_3_]
I have 3 POP accounts and 1 IMAP account. One of my POP accounts is set to be the default. However no matter what I do Outlook uses the IMAP account...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 16th 09 05:00 PM
by Roland Hall Go to last post
27 1,126
Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)? by JethroUK©
Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 25th 09 04:52 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
27 1,773
Can't close PST files by Bob Provencher
Recently an error occurred where I was unable to close a PST file... when I tried it I receive "the operation failed. an object could not be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 5th 07 03:37 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
27 2,277
Outlook won't open by Dave Logan[_2_]
Hi I'm using Outlook 2000. Starting today, it refuses to open. It displays the splash screen, then hangs. No error message, it just hangs as soon...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 6th 09 08:31 AM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
26 1,739
Outlook 2000 to 2007 by Saxon
Hi I am running Office 2000 but am trying to upgrade to 2007. Word, Excel etc are fine but I cannot get Outlook 2007 to work. If I delete Office...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 28th 09 06:55 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
26 1,350
Option to display images from newsletters by default? by Rick[_13_]
Where is the option to display images from email newsletters by default so I do not have to click on the display images link? Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 18th 09 01:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
26 1,428
Can't set up an email account by Trevor[_6_]
I am getting the following message when I click on ToolsAccount settings in Outlook 2007 (I got the same in Outlook 2003) The operation failed...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 31st 09 10:10 AM
by Eurofeeds Go to last post
26 1,303
Outlook wont open, process running by Nick Cunio
I have a similar problem to one posted 22/7/08 solved by Alias but mine still happens. MS Outlook continues running as a process when terminated as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 13th 09 03:38 AM
by Jameson Go to last post
26 2,133
email by Bruce
I installed outlook 2007 on my office & home computers. I did the office first. On my home computer there are no messages in my inbox, but they...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 11th 08 06:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
26 1,423
will outlook 2007 support newsgroups? by exciter
will outlook 2007 support newsgroup reading?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 25th 06 01:13 AM
by JDJ Go to last post

From The