Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Contacts file by tonyalt3
Is there a way to transfer ALL contacts from one Outlook account to another Outlook account?
November 3rd 08 09:01 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 253
contacts folder associated with address list will not open by DW
When I try to access my address book to get an email address I get the above message and am unable to send my mail. What's going on and what can I...
April 8th 09 12:53 AM
by Christian Goeller[_5_] Go to last post
2 421
Contacts Folder associated with this address list could not be opened by snoop
When I am sending a email and try to select a contact to send to, it gives me this message The address list could not be displayed. The contacts...
July 19th 10 04:50 PM
by ShrekNJ Go to last post
2 2,563
Contacts folder could not be displayed by ATVFuse
Here's what I do to re-create the error. I create a new message, then click on the 'To:' button. Then this error pops up. 'The address list could...
February 9th 07 07:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 404
Contacts Folder not visible nor available for emails by Stever
The Contacts Folder is not visible in the navigation window under Personal Folders. The buttons below the folders listed a Mail, Calendar,...
July 13th 09 06:24 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
2 625
Contacts folder property by Ramesh
HI, In the properties sheet of the Contacts folder, the option for Show this folder as Addressbook is not highlighted but shows checked. My new...
May 14th 08 06:46 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 616
Contacts forwarded or attached from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 are blank by Gordon[_4_]
Sending individual contacts from Outlook 2003, either forwarded from the contacts folder or attached as an item in an email, appear on Outlook 2007...
February 9th 09 06:15 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
1 352
Contacts have disappeared (sort of) by Len B
A friend rang me with a problem concerning Excel 2003 and I had him execute "Detect and Repair" which fixed his Excel problem but created other...
January 16th 07 01:23 AM
by Len B Go to last post
6 375
Contacts I need I can't get to show as default contacts address b by Andy
With some great help from this site...!(Thanks) I have reinstalled a clean version of OL2007 back to my computer after recovering the C: drive. All...
June 30th 09 07:52 AM
by Andy Go to last post
4 345
contacts in a public folder - views by John M
We have a bunch of contacts in a public folder, people have created views that are accessible by other people. Now some people can not see the...
May 24th 07 05:37 PM
by John M Go to last post
5 547
Contacts in Address Book by Christine
Using Windows 7 with Outlook 2003 at work. On a brand-new computer, when addressing an e-mail and clicking the "to" box, the global contacts come...
February 2nd 10 03:27 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 558
Contacts in Outlook 2003 ? by [email protected]
Hello, We have a user that has an issue with Contacts in Outlook 2003. She begins a new message and clicks on the "To:" button and then scrolls...
December 14th 06 04:03 PM
by W3 Go to last post
2 303
Contacts in Outlook 2007 and Hotmail by Rajiv K Khandelwal
Subsequently to re-installing Outlook 2007 on my machine and pointing it to the pre-existing PST file, I am seeing multiple entries of contacts when...
October 7th 08 11:42 AM
by Rajiv K Khandelwal Go to last post
0 258
Contacts in Webmail? by David R. Norton MVP
This is sort of urgent..... I have access to my email by using http://mailserver/company/exchange but recently I've added, deleted and modified my...
November 4th 06 04:23 PM
by David R. Norton MVP Go to last post
9 889
Contacts List by Christine
At work, when addressing an e-mail, the "Select Names" box appears with the "Show Names from the" drop down menu. Its default must be set to global...
February 21st 08 03:02 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 287
Contacts List by Christine
Could you please tell me how to change the "default" contacts list from Global to contacts? When clicking the "to" button, the address book seems...
March 8th 09 07:43 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 387
Contacts list by Panic
I use Outlook for an Air Force group emails. I frequently get intercepts because the email address is no longer valid. I would like to be able to...
September 1st 08 05:40 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
3 471
Contacts list causes program to crash by tshad
Someone at the office is running on a W2K professional with Outlook 2000 and has run into a problem when accessing her Contacts list from the...
August 25th 06 04:35 PM
by tshad Go to last post
0 367
Contacts List Lost..... by Heather
I am pasting a friend's dilemma below and hope someone can help her out. I use OE, so can't be of much help.....but perhaps the cure is...
February 5th 09 09:21 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 247
Contacts list missing by Dave[_9_]
When I hit on the "To:" to locate an address, an error message panel says, "the address list could not be displayed, etc" then a locate names folder...
June 29th 08 11:41 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The