Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
2 questions by Meg
using outlook 2003 with windows XP #1) How does one get rid of the "history" or memory of an email address in the INBOX. Usually I don't search...
November 21st 06 02:35 PM
by Meg Go to last post
4 504
2 quick queries..... by KevinGPO
Query 1: I remember Outlook Express 5 I could select all in an email (that contains pictures), copy, and then paste into a Word 97 document. It will...
March 3rd 06 10:56 AM
by Newt Ownsquare Go to last post
4 675
2 separate accounts possible? by Villaverla
Can I set up 2 separate email addresses to receive email in Outlook 2000? I am using Netscape now and can do it there. I want to switch to Outlook...
June 5th 06 02:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 650
2 separate e-mail accounts by endosmom
is there a way to use outlook with two email accounts and not have them dump into the same inbox?
May 15th 07 05:48 AM
by endosmom Go to last post
1 405
2 SMTP servers automatically? by M. Salama
Hiya! I need to configure Outlook so that it uses a different outgoing mailserver when the user is using an UMTS connection instead of the usual...
June 9th 08 08:00 AM
by M. Salama Go to last post
4 356
2 Users, One Computer by TDavis
I have recently started using Outlook 2007 but my husband still uses Outlook Express (MUCH easier for him). Everytime he tries to check his email...
February 1st 09 08:14 AM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
5 267
2 x Personal Folders - 2003 ?? by Hi-Soft
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003...and there are a few things i still haven't really figured out.. Firstly, I never really used the email...
February 14th 07 01:30 AM
by DL Go to last post
4 357
2000 item limit in Outlook 2003? by [email protected]
Has anyone ever received this error message? I have Outlook 2003 at work that I synch to a Dell Axim. I recently bought a new home computer with...
July 19th 06 06:58 AM
by Patrick Schmid Go to last post
6 1,000
2002 HTML Signature Disappears by KAquestions
All, Our company has an HTML email signature template which is set up for our new and reply emails. However, A colleague of mine is having a...
November 7th 08 10:11 AM
by KAquestions Go to last post
0 397
2002 to 2003? by DH
TIA I have to add new emails from a computer that is running Outlook 2002, into a computer that is running Outlook 2003. I saved a pst file but...
August 29th 07 10:33 PM
by DH Go to last post
4 419
2003 "color theme" file for Outlook 2007 / Office 2007? by CraiginNJ[_2_]
Does anyone know where I can find & download a "color theme" file (.thmx?) for Outlook 2007 / Office 2007 which gives me the palette used in Outlook...
September 21st 07 05:23 PM
by CraiginNJ Go to last post
2 731
2003 'send' problem by artleknock
I have just changed ISP from BT to Virgin media. My computer is Windows Vista SP1 with Outlook 2007. Setting up the new mail server was no problem...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 7th 09 12:20 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
17 1,328
2003 and 2007 by The Old Bloke
Are the formats of the two pst files the same?
December 5th 06 04:14 AM
by The Old Bloke Go to last post
2 343
2003 Outlook - messages disappear by John[_22_]
My wife uses Outlook 2003. In the last day or so, whenever she forwards and email, the original disappears from the inbox. Any ideas?
January 6th 09 04:16 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 445
2003 Outlook Express by JLMCCABES
PC bombed out and they had to reinstall all Windows system over again. I did Excel & Word, having trouble with PowerPoint.... BUT they saved ALL...
November 19th 09 04:51 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
4 431
2003 outlook folders: Emails dissapearing by f0rfreed0m
Hi group, I've been seeing my emails disapear from my Outlook folders which I have created. I have have an Outlook Connection to my Office live...
May 3rd 09 05:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 422
2003 outlook on new PC windows7 isn't connecting to contacts by lola.eng
I've moved to a new windows7 PC from XP. I am reusing Outlook 2003. I imported my contacts somehow; I don't recall if they appeared when I...
March 27th 12 11:14 PM
by lola.eng Go to last post
0 1,044
2003 Outlook start up error by Jack W
When I start outlook 2003, I always get a message "an extension failed to initialize" I click OK and outlook works fine but it is annoying to have...
May 17th 06 12:50 AM
by AN Go to last post
2 811
2003 over 2000 by Noncompliant
My son gave me his Outlook 2003, full version. I have an Outlook 2000 installed, upgrade version. Can I install over 2000, or do I need to...
March 9th 07 12:23 PM
by Noncompliant Go to last post
4 361
2003 to 2002 by Ginger
I have been working with Outlook for years. It got a glitch so I uninstalled the program and reinstalled. I am pretty sure that I was using...
January 19th 06 02:00 AM
by Ginger Go to last post

From The