Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Changing a date on sent emails by ZR
Have Outlook 2003 SP3. BY mistake I set the Windows XP date to January 26, 2008 and thus many emails which I sent between Dec. 26 and Dec 28, 2007...
December 29th 07 07:36 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 774
Changing a FOLDER to a Calander In Outlook by Lizette Koehler
I am not sure how I did this, but one of my folders now had the calander icon and all of my emails are in a calander entry. How can I change my...
April 8th 09 07:23 PM
by Lizette Koehler Go to last post
1 320
Changing a profile on Microsoft Outlook 2003 by Chris
I set up two profiles through the control panel and directed Outlook to prompt me for which profile to use each time it was opened. But now it...
November 19th 06 02:09 AM
by Vijay Go to last post
3 430
Changing Account Properties by itself??? by HotRod
Just finished setting up a new PC for myself and I haven't added anthing different than I normally would, however the company that made the computer...
January 17th 06 09:03 AM
by SgtRich Go to last post
4 952
changing accounts for sent emails by [email protected]
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. ...
January 9th 06 12:35 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 885
Changing Addresses by Jeff Harbin
I am using Outlook 2002. The situation I have is that I've got several typos in some of the email addresses that Outlook uses. I've noticed this...
February 7th 07 06:33 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
3 421
changing all email column names at once by C-Dog
I've been using outlook for about 2 months and I like to have the e-mail account name as one of the columns. Unfortunately I have a ton of folders...
March 30th 06 03:51 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
1 582
Changing an Outlook profile name by Deann
I am trying to sync my palm to my outlook. The problem is that Outlook is under a different name than the palm. How do I change Outlook username?
March 17th 06 07:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 958
changing appointments in events? by [email protected]
Hi folks, Is ist possible to change active appointments in events? Thanks a lot. Gabriel
July 7th 07 06:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 424
Changing autodelete in Outlook by jk
Outlook is deleting mail from my Inbox after 3 weeks and I can't seem to find the place to configure it not to ever delete mail (read or unread)....
October 6th 06 10:27 PM
by jk Go to last post
0 351
Changing autodelete in Outlook by jk
Outlook is deleting mail from my Inbox after 3 weeks and I can't seem to find the place to configure it not to ever delete mail (read or unread)....
October 7th 06 07:54 PM
by Mary Go to last post
1 319
Changing background color in the Inbox in Outlook 2003 by Jen
Hello, can you change the background color of the Inbox from white to say light blue? If so, can you post the instructions on how to do it? So far I...
March 23rd 06 09:20 AM
by Rich Cervenka Go to last post
1 3,032
Changing background colors in Outlook Express - HELP! by will7370
I've been taking an online Master's degree course with the University of Phoenix for over a year now. They use Outlook Express exclusively for...
January 21st 06 08:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 982
Changing Calender Format by stewart walker
I am new to Outlook 2007. The bubbles around the appointments in the the on-screen month version of the day/week/month view consume a lot of space....
August 10th 07 10:50 PM
by stewart walker Go to last post
0 320
changing colors on messages by azzx
I changed the color of my incoming messages. Now I want them to change to a different when I open them and read them. How do I do this.
June 17th 08 08:39 PM
by A Skidmore[_2_] Go to last post
1 475
Changing colours by dvlslittleangel
Hello, I have already changed the background colour for my calander - but my outlook itself is blue and I don't like it - Is it possible to change...
July 25th 08 12:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
2 328
changing columns in the select names dialog box by J Miller
Outlook 2003 using Microsoft Exchange Server. 1) Is it possible to change which columns display and in what order in the "select columns" dialog...
October 27th 06 11:42 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 660
Changing companies...changing email address by Sasha
Will I lose all of my data, files, emails once the current email address is cancelled and/or changed? I have Outlook 2003. Can't figure out how to...
February 5th 10 09:58 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
4 655
changing computer configuration by Raul
when I change users computers or configuration they insist on the configuration for outlook's autocomplete usage when they type an email...
September 6th 06 09:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 358
changing contacts frm global address list to contacts in outlook 2003 by Steven S
How do I change in outlook 2003 so that the first place when I address a email it looks at my contacts instead of my global address list. I'm using...
December 7th 06 03:51 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The