Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
1701340019 Relaying refused by [email protected]
Hi, I've been using my email account on outlook 2003 for a long time. Beginning a few months ago I started getting infrequent error messages from a...
September 9th 06 12:22 PM
by Agent_C Go to last post
1 404
1st time send fails by big country
running outlook 2003 on win xp pro. this just started happening- for no apparent rhyme or reason. whenever I initially try to send an email, it...
December 12th 08 12:31 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 390
2 .pst files by til
winxp pro sp2, outlook 2003 I did a "detect and repair" and now have outlook.pst and outlook1.pst. It does not matter which one I select as...
February 4th 06 01:58 AM
by til Go to last post
7 1,236
2 .pst files on outlook2003 by No Name
In outlook xp, there is an opton file data file management add where you can add a new .pst file. Does this mean data can be stored in 2 ..pst...
November 14th 07 10:04 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 375
2 Accounts on Outlook? by Mark Lewis
Hi, On my PC I'm running Outlook 2007 connected to an exchange server for work and Outlook Express (about 5 accounts) pop3 for my personal...
October 28th 08 11:59 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 353
2 Contact folders by Invalid[_2_]
I have 2 Contact folders named A and B. When I click To.. folder A opens. How do I make folder B open first?
February 21st 08 03:29 AM
by Invalid[_2_] Go to last post
2 278
2 Contact folders by Bellnet
Hi, In outlook 2000, I have 2 contact folders and want to delete the empty one. I found awhile ago, an article regarding this issue but didn't keep...
November 26th 07 10:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
7 433
2 different Deleted Items folders?? by Al Clark
Decided to try Outlook after years with OE. Set up email and news accounts. Imported messages from OE. When I open Outlook, show Folders, I see...
February 21st 06 09:49 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 763
2 different send pages by Carl R
I have M/S Office 2003 When I create an e-mail I open office click on new and I am able to create a new e-mail all my edit options are their...
October 21st 06 04:02 PM
by Carl R Go to last post
0 342
2 e-mail acounts different folder trees by x_maras
Hi, A colleague in the office has 2 e-mail accounts. He would like to have different tree for each account. Now they appear together. Is something...
July 1st 09 04:22 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 465
2 gig pst outlook 2003 by john
my pst file is nearly 2 gigs Can I create a new outlook data file and have new email go there, would I setup a rule? I tried archiving 2 gig pst,...
May 2nd 08 05:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 340
2 home PC's networked - 1 copy of outlook possibe? by Garry Kennedy
Hi folks, Here's my problem ... i have two PC's in my house and thet are newworked, but they both were stand-alone for a long time. First...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 8th 08 01:24 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
14 679
Question
2 inboxes-"Personal Folders" "MyName" by txheart0711
We have a new manager and his new Outlook has been installed but it's funky. First, we can't figure out how to get my calendar to appear in his...
August 20th 13 05:18 PM
by txheart0711 Go to last post
0 1,210
2 issues with outlook (language of folders and items remain in outbox) by Freaky
Hey there, we have 2 issues with Outlook. (This is also posted in exchange.admin) The first is the language of the inbox etc. The server is...
July 30th 07 01:27 PM
by Freaky Go to last post
1 531
2 mailbox problem... by [email protected]
We operate on a coporate network using Outlook 2k3. I have 2 mailboxes setup under my one account. One mailbox is my personal email account for...
August 7th 06 04:08 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 506
2 mailboxes in my outlook 2003 by Phicis
Since a few days I have 2 (the same)mailboxes in my All Mail Folder view. I would like to delete one but I don't know how? I have the same problem...
December 5th 07 01:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 311
2 PDAs connected to 1 PC, Contact Persons file merged, how to sepa by TW
My spouse and me use the same model PDAs
March 19th 06 10:04 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 608
2 personal files by Tim
Hi I was having problems with outlook, so did a detect and repair. Ended up moving my outlook file and now an empty outlook folder outlook1. I can...
June 4th 07 09:33 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 423
2 personal folder listings and duplicates by Bryce
Hi. When I have Outlook open at home, when I have the Mail selected, it shows Favorite Folders and All Mail Folders. Under All Mail folders it...
August 5th 06 07:37 PM
by Bryce Go to last post
0 414
2 Personal Folders in Mail Navigation Pane by Microsoft Newsserver
I'm using Outlook 2003 - I've just moved my outlook.pst file from my old computer to my new computer. Now in the MailNavigation Pane that appears...
July 12th 06 02:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The