Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
+1 in contacts by Gerard Goodland
Hi, Outlook 2007 adds +1 in front of the phone numbers in contacts. How can I stop this? Thanks
June 10th 09 09:38 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 263
- Duplicate emails from pop3 downloads by persads
I do a pop3 download from my ISP and receive duplicate emails in Outlook 2003. I don't want to delete my messages from the server (and shouldn't...
October 9th 06 12:06 PM
by Peter Marchert Go to last post
1 524
- 2003: Plain text wrapping as I type? - by Steve JORDI
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 and have set the auto wrapping to 76 for my plain text messages. At work, they autowrap as I type. At home I can type...
June 5th 06 10:24 AM
by Steve JORDI Go to last post
0 476
- [2003] Not show in groups? - by Steve JORDI
Hi, Is there a way in Outlook 2003 to tell it not to group the mail lists for all folders? I currently have to go to each folder and select...
June 2nd 06 01:58 PM
by Steve JORDI Go to last post
2 495
-2003 Mail Preview Panel question- by Steve JORDI
Hi, Since Outlook 2003, the preview panel for emails is vertical, to the right of the mail list. I don't like that, I prefer to have horizontally...
May 26th 06 10:09 AM
by Steve JORDI Go to last post
3 733
--- Outlook 2003 inbox forward to another inbox by ~~Nightcrawler~~
I am travelling to another city for three weeks on business and will have connectivity to my office Outlook/Exchange client while there. In an...
July 19th 06 03:54 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 654
--unread mail search folder across multipple accounts by [email protected]
Outllook 2007 - I'm opening 4 email boxes from the exchange server. Each has an "unread mail"search folder. Can i make one unread mail folder across...
February 18th 08 04:36 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 554
. by MoiInAust
..
August 22nd 08 12:54 AM
by MoiInAust Go to last post
0 295
. by Moi
..
August 22nd 08 12:53 AM
by Moi Go to last post
0 303
...program is trying to access email address in outlook... by [email protected]
I keep getting the following message in outlook: a programming is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 30th 07 07:36 PM
by Jsbousfi Go to last post
11 1,144
.dbx to outlook by Brian Tillman
ERLEND HALLSTENSEN wrote: have many .dbx files containg old e-mails. how can I get these email into outlook? Import them...
June 17th 06 12:01 AM
by ERLEND HALLSTENSEN Go to last post
3 585
.docx attachment received with .wps extension by Erica
When emailing a .docx attachment from laptops with Office 2003 programs with the compatibility pack loaded, Outlook renames the attachment to a .wps...
November 20th 07 12:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 727
.eml Files by Dick B
I'm running Outlook2003 in Windows Vista. Sudenly I cannot open .eml files that contain imbedded .eml. These files open with no problem in XP....
January 27th 08 01:05 AM
by Dick B Go to last post
2 392
.jpg's Won't show up in emails by TxWebdesigner
Strange issue started happening recently and I dont know why... When I send an email and insert a .jpg image into the email (not attach, but insert...
July 24th 07 10:14 PM
by TxWebdesigner Go to last post
1 411
.msg file by Jerry
Someone sent me a distribution list as a .msg file but I have no idea how to get it into my contacts. Any help would be appreciated.
March 23rd 07 02:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 345
.msg internals by [email protected]
Does anyone have any info on the internals of outlook .msg files? I know it is a microsoft compound document file. What I don't know is how the...
February 24th 09 04:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 429
.NET Runtime 2.0 Error - Cannot Share Database (BCM by Colin A
Hi there, Never had a problem with this before, so I'm guessing it must be one of the latest Windows Updates that has done it... We are using...
October 8th 06 02:09 PM
by Colin A Go to last post
0 372
.oft file? by Lykurgos
I get the following message when I try and set up BCM. Your. oft file for message class IPM.contact.BCM.Account has a wrong version. Request version...
March 4th 06 06:32 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 727
.OFT FORM file not opening by XP User
Is there any setting in outlook that would prevent me from running an .OFT Form file..
May 3rd 07 03:46 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 481
.PAB file by Jay
I have a .PAB file, but would like to tranfer contact details to the .PST file. I have Windows XP Pro + Office 2000.
December 19th 06 08:15 AM
by Jay Go to last post

From The