Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Quotation marks around Contact Names by [email protected]
I noticed for some contacts Outlook adds single quotation marks and for some it does not. Is there a rule on how and when does it add...
January 15th 06 09:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,158
Using a Gmail Account by Larry
Is it possible to set up a Gmail account the same way you can set up a Hotmail account in Outlook. I don't seem to be having much success....
January 15th 06 03:27 PM
by Larry Go to last post
2 942
How do I get my XP Pro Outlook to auto fill email addresses? by Rick
My Microsoft XP Professional Outlook has stopped the auto fill function when emailing to parties that I've previously emailed to, so I have to...
January 15th 06 03:36 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 973
Outlook Calendar Augment to provide Sunrise? by The Celtic Warrior
Does anyone know of a way to mass download sunrise/sunset/moon phase and other astro events into an Outlook Calendar? Perhaps simlar to how holidays...
January 15th 06 04:47 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,585
Help on Outlook automation by Neo
Hi all, I need to register my callback functions with outlook, to get notifications on events like new mail received and retrieve the mail...
January 15th 06 04:49 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 821
January 15th 06 05:41 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 644
Why does office turn off when I delete a message? by DJL
Can't offer any help but my problem is identical to yours. I keep sending error logs to Microsoft. DJL "bgsr" wrote: I thank both you and Tilly...
January 15th 06 06:07 PM
by DJL Go to last post
0 617
Setting up Microsoft Outlook 2000 by Mandy
I'm currently using Outlook Express but Microsoft Outlook doesn't always work. When I click on Tools Accounts mail.bigpond.com Properties ...
January 16th 06 12:00 AM
by Mary Go to last post
1 783
Follow-up Flag Reminders do not pop up!!!! by JML
I keep setting follow-up flag reminders in Outlook 2003 (SP1) under Windows XP (SP2), the items appear as flagged but reminders do not pop up like...
January 16th 06 02:41 AM
by JML Go to last post
0 786
Follow-up Flag Reminders do not pop up!!!! by JML
I keep setting follow-up flag reminders in Outlook 2003 (SP1) under Windows XP (SP2), the items appear as flagged but reminders do not pop up like...
January 16th 06 02:42 AM
by JML Go to last post
0 839
Follow-up flag reminders in Outlook 2003... by JML
I keep setting follow-up flag reminders in Outlook 2003 (SP1) under Windows XP (SP2), the items appear as flagged but reminders do not pop up like...
January 16th 06 04:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 847
I can not delete a duplicate personal folders list by Gino
Vall... amazing that there isn't an easy fix for this. The instructions provided simply don't work ( tools-email accounts-view change email...
January 16th 06 05:28 AM
by Gino Go to last post
0 661
what address do i use to inport yahoo mail to outlook? by jmspeiser
i was able to import hotmail into outlook andnow recieve hotmail. i am now trying to import yahoo mail into outlook and not sure what url to use as...
January 16th 06 06:01 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 783
How do you set your name/address etc at end of e-mail? by octo
How do you set your name/address etc at end of e-mail so that it will always be sent with every e-mail? Putting a footer in will always put this...
January 16th 06 09:59 AM
by Jim Go to last post
1 914
Can I get my money back? by George Forum
Looks like others are having the same crash course in outlook as I am having and not many seem to know what is going on. Crash and burn this MS crap...
January 16th 06 10:47 AM
by Alan Go to last post
7 905
VoiceMail PlugIn / AddIn by rawCoder
Hi, I want to create a Plug-In / Add-In that allows a user to send/receive VoiceMail on an email server from Outlook. Any help will be...
January 16th 06 12:50 PM
by rawCoder Go to last post
0 677
Birthdays showing up twice or more by John
The birthdays (4) for one contact are still in the calendar even after I delete the contact.
January 16th 06 02:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,401
Simplest way to back-up 2003? by Deep Thought
I routinely keep a copy of my .pst file on an alternative storage medium... IF I ever lost my Outlook data on the p.c. and had to reinstall - would...
January 16th 06 02:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 981
Selecting outlook account via code by John
Hi I am using Outlook 2003 with multiple accounts and when sending mail I select the relevant account from the drop down on toolbar. This is...
January 16th 06 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 999
Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account by HeidarV
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or...
January 16th 06 02:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The