Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
[Rules] Permanten delete messages by Floor
I am using Outlook 2007 as an IMAP client on a non-exchange mailhost. Works oke, but the only annoying thing is that I set my rules on moving...
April 19th 08 05:16 AM
by Floor Go to last post
4 452
[SPAM] in subject by Bruce
I get message quite often that have in the subject. These usually are GOOD messages. What puts the tag on? Is there a way to turn it off? Can I...
May 2nd 07 05:23 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 371
[Urgent] Outlook Client can not download all messages... by Jason Cui
Hello Everyone, Is there anyone can help me out with this strange issue... Some of our clients (POP3 Users) have a very strange problem, which is...
July 11th 06 02:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 614
[WP] - Upgrade Outlook Only not Office by WILDPACKET
We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Assist Please. Thank...
April 2nd 08 07:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 302
可以將其它郵箱自動轉Outlook? by osk
Outlook 有沒有自動將其它郵箱的mail(如gmail) 轉到Outlook 的功能?
September 15th 08 04:01 AM
by osk Go to last post
0 498
在主旨欄位無法打日文為什麼呢? by IQ
郵件本身是可以用日文打出來 但是主旨部份怎麼拼都沒辦法打出日文 這是為什麼...
December 31st 07 09:30 AM
by Cathie Go to last post
1 1,726
如何取消寄件匣*的信 by sam
有一封一直傳送的信經過三天依然還在寄發狀態,無法取消或開啟也無法移動到其他文件夾。請求援助。謝謝
September 26th 08 10:28 AM
by sam Go to last post
0 666
如何把試用版變成完整版 by
我在購物網站買的家用版是 試用版本 要怎麼做才能變為完整版
October 4th 09 10:52 AM
by the Mink Go to last post
1 1,214
by C*O*M*P*Y*Y
January 4th 09 11:53 AM
by C*O*M*P*Y*Y Go to last post
0 383
Ҹר by [email protected]
Ҹʲô? Ҹ˳һִټҸɢһŵĽƺϵζ׳ƺ罻Ƶ̸˵ʱڣ...
November 30th 07 07:11 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 326
_MailItem - SaveAs by MON205
Hello colleagues, I want to use the SaveAs method in the _MailItem interface to save a mail to a non physical path. I tried to pass a Named Pipe...
February 22nd 07 07:01 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 199
{Error} Cannot open folder set by Jeff[_8_]
hey Outlook 2007 An user here has 2 email accounts (I call them here for emailA and emailB). This user works on a terminal server. Now when she...
February 25th 08 09:30 AM
by Jeff[_8_] Go to last post
0 535
M,O̰! by ˪
~ q 28811084 ݻ,aKi榬,na.
August 9th 06 05:38 PM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
1 521
GANAR DINERO CON TAN SOLO 5 CARTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by [email protected]
GANAR DINERO CON TAN SOLO 5 CARTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SI.SOLO ,INVIERTES US$ 5 DOLARES Y GANAS CIENTOS O MILES EN POCO TIEMPO...
February 23rd 09 09:00 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 534
MfUڦU by ip