Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
[O2003] Create shortcut for creating task assignement in the sendto folder by Geoffroy PINSON
Hello, We can mail an attachment from Windows Explorer with a right-click, sendto. But I'm looking for sending task with attachment with the...
October 24th 07 05:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 381
[OL2003/WinXP] "CLR not initialized" alert at start-up by Jannick Asmus
Hi NG, starting OL2003/WinXP I am getting the alert "Urgent fault with MAPI service: CLR not initialized" (original German alert: "Schwerer Fehler...
February 12th 08 04:14 AM
by RRTRACKS Go to last post
5 347
[OL2003] adding exchange account to profile by PRF file by Jannick Asmus
Hi, a PRF file (as shown below) generates an exchange account within a separately generated profile. I would like to change the PRF file such that...
January 22nd 07 10:20 PM
by Jannick Asmus Go to last post
3 719
[OL2003] Free/busy information not automatically updated on server by Jannick Asmus[_2_]
Hi, my free/busy information are not automatically updated every 5 minutes despite the configuration in Calendar Options. The manual update...
November 18th 08 08:03 PM
by Jannick Asmus Go to last post
3 406
[OL2003] Mark comments with fixed string AND date by Jannick Asmus[_2_]
Hi, is it possible that comments I write into an email are not only marked with a fixed string (e.g. my name or initials), but with the current date...
October 27th 08 01:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 787
[OL2003] Meetings and Out of Office status by rangoon
Hello, We have migrated to Outlook 2003 + Microsoft Exchange V6.0.6603.0 When we had Outlook 2002, I could create a metting, set availability to...
February 16th 06 11:13 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 679
[OL2003] Save Open Folders by [email protected]
Hi, i have a problem/wish with/for Outlook... is there a way to save "how i closed my outlook" - with that i mean, that i have a user who wants his...
January 31st 06 04:21 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 584
[OT?} Making a Calendar? by [email protected]
I've used Outlook once some time ago. I'd like to make a calendar for the year. Will Outlook do it? I would like 2 or 4 months a page. Is there a...
March 16th 10 06:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 571
[Outlook / Exchange 2003] Add rules for all users by TheovdS
Sincerely we've got a new antiSPAM-solution on our mailgateway. If this new software detects SPAM, the word SPAM is stamped to the beginning of the...
May 3rd 07 03:13 PM
by TheovdS Go to last post
2 457
[Outlook 2000] Can't stop Outlook by Geoffroy PINSON[_2_]
Hi, When i try to close Outlook, it seem out but in processes Outlook.exe always running. I have disable all program at startup (msconfig). I have...
January 5th 10 09:10 AM
by Geoffroy PINSON[_2_] Go to last post
4 708
[Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003] German/French characters replaced by chinese/unreadable. by [email protected]
Hello, I'm having problems with french/german e-mails. Every time I recieve an email with french/german characters they are replaced by either...
June 26th 07 08:00 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 923
[Outlook 2003] Can't open messages using word as email editor. by Potone
Hi all. Since some days I can no longer edit messages (new ones or replies) because of an error loading Word, I try to translate the message I get...
September 3rd 07 10:27 AM
by Potone Go to last post
2 1,358
[outlook 2007] Change the default message form by Tof[_2_]
Hi, I would like to change my default message form, and use a custom one (it's "simply" the default one with only some extras fields). I would...
January 13th 08 03:41 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 789
[Outlook 2007] Image resize limited to 66 ratio in HTML by gregoire.cousin
Hello, it seems Outlook 2007 has a weird behavior rendering images in the following circumstances: Having a one-black-pixel gif, we've used it to...
September 23rd 08 10:46 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Go to last post
5 564
[Outlook 2007] Question regarding the Outbox by I_Am_The_Walrus
Outlook 2007 Vista Ultimate Quad Core 3 GB Ram 2.2 Ghz processor High Speed DSL connection Question: I have many names and email addresses in my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 08 12:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
15 896
[outlook express] retrieve email accounts information from filesystem by NeXTstep
I need to retrieve from an hard disk, all the information related to the mail accounts configured under Outlook Express (i.e.POP3 server address,...
August 8th 06 04:01 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 604
[own name] by W van Cothen
Why do I sometimes see my own name appear when I hit the Enter key? I don't understand what is happening there.
June 15th 06 03:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 361
[Question] Define a view by Alain Star
Hello: I am trying to define a view showing the mails to which I havent replied. How can I specify "not replied" emails? Thanks -- AS
June 20th 08 07:38 AM
by Alain Star Go to last post
4 402
[Question] Rules in error by Alain Star
Hello: I have an Outlook 2003 client side rule, which copies email from an Exchange folder to an IMAP folder. Sometimes, for intermittent network...
June 17th 08 12:19 PM
by Alain Star Go to last post
0 336
[Question] Rules in error by Alain Star
Hello: I have an Outlook 2003 client side rule, which copies email from an Exchange folder to an IMAP folder. Sometimes, for intermittent network...
July 28th 08 03:13 PM
by Alain Star Go to last post

From The