Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once by stujim
I keep getting this message on outlook 2007 "you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once". What is microsoft exchange? i was able to access...
September 1st 09 12:28 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,979
You server administrator has limited ... by Brian Ross
I am having an issue with Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista Business connected to an Exchange 2003 server. After a bit of use Outlook prevents me from...
April 10th 07 02:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,008
Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page by Tony Girgenti
Hello. When i open a certain email in Outlook 2003, i get the attached message. I followed the instructions in article id: 816702 and it still...
February 8th 06 04:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 4,313
Your digital ID name cannot be found by the underlying security system by Jorge Ramos
Hello All, I apologize in advance for the cross posting, but it occurs to me that perhaps this is the NG where originally I should have posted my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 6th 08 09:53 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
15 5,787
Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: 5 (1032) That mail is not currently available. by Lyle
--------------------------- Microsoft Office Outlook --------------------------- Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: 5 (1032)...
December 9th 06 12:30 PM
by Lyle Go to last post
7 2,473
Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange Server - Outlook 2007 by boe
I'm getting new error messages from my hotmail accounts on MS Outlook 2007 - Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange Server. ...
June 20th 07 06:21 AM
by Mike Go to last post
3 2,790
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients by facilitym
I have recently installed Outlook 2007 but seem to have a problem. It receives but will not send emails. I received the following message: Your...
May 20th 10 12:36 PM
by facilitym Go to last post
4 1,001
Your recomendation please by Bob Newman
I am using an old slow laptop (512 meg RAM) and am a registered owner of both Office 2003 & 2007. I am cutting back to save memory but do like...
May 23rd 09 05:07 AM
by Bob Newman Go to last post
5 580
Your Server reported a UID does not comply IMAP Standard by Andry79fi :-)
Hello a lo'ts of time a receive this error in Outlook 2007. (ScreenShot http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1840296/Outlook%20Errore%20ENG.JPG ) there's a way...
March 4th 10 03:28 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 6,679
zdravo by Aneta
mmmmm
March 27th 08 03:48 PM
by Kev Cole Go to last post
2 386
Zoom 100% function on my Logitech MX3000 keyboard and mouse not working in e-mail by Dave Horne[_2_]
I just updated my software and driver (4.00.121) for my Logitech MX3000 keyboard and mouse. The 100% Zoom function does not work within an e-mail...
October 31st 07 07:08 PM
by Dave Horne[_2_] Go to last post
2 1,051
Zoom Message Disply? by Stewart Berman[_2_]
Outlook 2007 Is there some way to zoom down the Reading Pane? I would like to display it at 50%. Not change the size of the Reading Pane but...
August 14th 09 06:09 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 668
Zoom Setting by Gene L.[_2_]
When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for me to read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for...
February 1st 10 08:52 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 816
Zoom to increase display size on received mail by Ian Hobday
Recent new user of Micosoft Office Outlook 2007 (Beta) 12.0.4017.1006 MSO 12.0.4017.1003. When composing a new message, in the Format Tab there is...
August 2nd 06 08:09 PM
by Ian Hobday Go to last post
0 1,196
[CONN] added to email subjects?? by KeithV
I just started seeing added to quite a few Outlook emails. I cant pin down if this is something from Exchange or Outlook or maybe a MS patch. Any...
September 18th 07 08:43 PM
by KeithV Go to last post
0 490
[FIXED] For those with error : "Your Out of Office settings cannot bedisplayed, because the server is currently unavailable. Try again Later." by Luuke[_2_]
Hello, We are in the process of migrating from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007, and one user had this error with OL2007. It appeared that there was a...
June 15th 09 07:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 373
[Fwd: Importing Certificates from Thunderbird] by Nolan Wright
Forwarded from the installation newsgroup. This might be the more appropriate place to find an answer. -------- Original Message -------- Subject:...
September 14th 06 02:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 568
[IMAP migration] Bad timestamp in receive column by DooD
Hi', I'm trying to migrate e-mails from Domino to Exchange server. I use "imapcopy" to do the job. Copy works great but when i take a look in my...
January 15th 08 02:01 PM
by DooD Go to last post
0 410
[NEWBIE] Checking work email from home (remote login?) by [email protected]
Hello, Long time computer user, first time Outlook user. I have an Email address already set up with outlook at work. I know the password. How do...
August 2nd 06 03:37 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
3 4,593
[newbie]Sharing outlook by ratoso
Hello I have a workgroup "MSHOME3 with 3 PCs running on XP and one on Vista all versions are for "familly" I don't know what to do I have read...
March 30th 07 11:17 AM
by Joy Go to last post

From The