Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Yahoo emails to Outlook by Iza
Hi, does anybody know how to transfer emails from Yahoo to Outlook. and what is POP?
June 23rd 06 02:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 521
Yahoo Emails? by K.J.B.
I use Outlook 2003. Whenever someone send me email from a Yahoo account my Outlook has to restart. (An error has occured and your Outlook needs to...
June 9th 06 08:23 PM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
5 487
Yahoo Group List Posts by ksvista
I can't reply to Yahoo Group lists posts. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
May 2nd 07 01:30 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
7 678
Yahoo MAil by K.J.B.
Hi, I use Outlook 2003 connected to a Exchange Server 2000. Whenever I look @ email from someone with a Yahoo account my program craps out. The...
May 23rd 06 08:55 PM
by K.J.B. Go to last post
2 617
Yahoo Mail In Outlook by Melissa[_3_]
Hi there Is there a way to view / download my Yahoo Mail to outlook? Thank you Melissa
April 27th 09 03:05 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
9 1,158
Yahoo mail messages cause Outlook to crash by resonator80
Some recent messages from Yahoo have caused my Outlook (Office 2003) to crash. I try to open the message, nothing happens for a while and then I get...
April 22nd 06 03:55 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 594
Yahoo mail messages cause Outlook to crash by resonator80
Some recent messages from Yahoo have caused my Outlook (Office 2003) to crash. I try to open the message, nothing happens for a while and then I get...
April 20th 06 11:43 PM
by resonator80 Go to last post
0 471
Yahoo mail POP connect error using Outlook Express 6. It was working all right before. by CJ
I have a free yahoo account ". It was working alright for years, but since a few days ago, I have the following problem: The...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 19th 06 12:36 AM
by Walter Mautner Go to last post
10 1,305
Yahoo mail status issue by [email protected]
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 to view one Yahoo mail account. New messages that are imported (they don't even have to be opened) into Outlook...
September 14th 07 01:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 892
Yahoo mailbox SMTP by Sam Paj¨¢ro Gordo
Hi, Does anyone know how come my OE can't send out the email thru yahoo account? I've already setup the pop.mail.yahoo.com.cn &...
October 30th 06 06:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 409
Yahoo! by curator
How can i transfer messages from my yahoo account? I would like to transfer my emails from an old Yahoo! account to a new Outlook account? I don't...
November 3rd 06 08:40 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 470
yahoo.ca by laura
I like to set up a yahoo.ca account to my outlook. I tyed in the pop3 and smtp address which microsoft suggested but not working. Is anyone know...
March 7th 06 03:14 AM
by TS Mathews Go to last post
3 646
year 1980 by john aloisi
Hello, Today i have received an email message with date 12/09/2006. In a few minutes, the year changed to 1980 year, what is it caused? thanks a...
September 16th 06 12:47 PM
by NoNoBadDog! Go to last post
1 342
Yearly Planner Template (2007) by [email protected]
Dear Colleagues, I am looking for a MS Office template which can integrate with Outlook 2003. The template I (we) are searching for is a yearly...
November 13th 06 11:47 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 567
yes, virus! by stephanie
My desktop icons are changing arbitrarily. IE is now the classic "e" but the infill is the MS OL icon.
January 26th 06 09:22 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
3 778
You cannot create an item of this type in this folder by Clif McIrvin
Outlook 2003 I suppose I'm missing something obvious. I'm trying to set a custom form as the default form for one of my folders, and I'm getting...
December 28th 09 03:33 PM
by Clif McIrvin Go to last post
4 1,272
You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation by joel
The Outlook 2003 client receives this message when trying to accept the meeting request. It accepts the meeting but does not book it in the users...
June 21st 06 06:20 PM
by joel Go to last post
0 1,973
You Have received an HTML E-Mail by Frenchy[_2_]
My continuing Saga of the red x's. When an E-mail (that has http tags in it that will show as red x's when read) arrives into Outlook 2007 (with...
May 15th 08 04:42 AM
by Frenchy[_2_] Go to last post
0 322
you have the golden oppourtunities to earn more money in the mordenworld by priya 00
no investment: no physical work: no tension: free register more income:
March 16th 09 09:31 AM
by priya 00 Go to last post
0 512
You made changes to another copy of this object... by Noppie
Hi all, Somewhere out of nothing when I open a task the following message appears in a grey bar on top of the task: "You made changes to another...
February 20th 06 06:53 PM
by Noppie Go to last post

From The