Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
xmas stationery by John
Hi Could someone please tell me where I can get some xmas stationery for use during the xmas period? Many Thanks Regards
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 3rd 08 08:33 PM
by Jerry Go to last post
14 826
XML Block by Rick[_2_]
Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003. I have an XML doc I need to send out but keeps getting blocked, How can I upblock in Outlook thanks Rick
August 8th 07 08:49 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,440
xml files by loveforlife
I filled in an attachment from Outlook and clicked save without looking. The file was saved as a .NPM file how do I convert bact to word. --...
January 2nd 07 10:35 PM
by loveforlife Go to last post
0 398
XML support by MSNews2
XML
August 29th 06 10:55 AM
by MSNews Go to last post
1 560
XMPP chat clients for Outlook... by Jeff[_11_]
Anyone know of an XMPP instant messenger client for Outlook? I would like to be able to integrate one and I couldn't really find anything. Thanks...
November 17th 08 10:06 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,544
XNK attachments outlook 2003 by capozzi
Strange problem after Office 2003 update in a exchange 2003 architecture. the public folders link .xnk is a level2 attachment and impossible to...
March 27th 08 05:02 PM
by capozzi Go to last post
0 525
xp by Mike Hudon
is there a newsgroup for windows xp
November 17th 07 05:00 PM
by Adman Go to last post
2 578
XP Vista & Office Cheap! by Mamiko
XP Home US$19, Pro US$29 Vista US$29 Up MS Office US$49 Up
January 7th 09 12:40 PM
by Mamiko Go to last post
0 546
XP/Outlook 2K/DI 7.0 by Jonny
No response in windowsxp.general newsgroup. Maybe you guys know. Grandkids were to be over for visit. So, imaged XP to another hard drive with DI...
April 1st 06 05:23 AM
by William Lefkovics [MVP] Go to last post
1 341
XP/Outlook2003 Problem: Deselect Name in 'Other Calendars' does not work properly (keeps 'Selected Items'-font) by [email protected]
Hi, and first of all, sorry for the excessive crosspost - but I think although the issue only seems like an Outlook problem, it might have something...
July 17th 07 08:44 PM
by Klaus Beltow Go to last post
2 730
Xport messages from 2003 to 2002 by Deon
Hi there, How do I get my messages I have in Outlook 2003 imported into Outlook 2002? I have exported them as Comma Seperated Values (Windows) but...
February 23rd 07 08:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 372
XPrint Control on Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
I've been using XPrint Control to print a custom form on Outlook 2003. I also had other delegates using it on Outlook 2000 without problems. I just...
May 15th 07 10:48 PM
by Hayden Saveal Go to last post
4 664
Xprint re-enables itself by [email protected]
Hi everyone, I've got an issue, where everytime I reboot my computer, the Xprint addin as checked the box again! I only use the forms occasionallyl...
February 29th 08 03:05 AM
by Bill R[_2_] Go to last post
1 369
XUL.dll error by Ken
Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on...
May 28th 09 03:50 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 414
Yahoo and Outlook express by David
Hi In the UK, I am trying to set up Outlook Express 6, to handle my Yahoo basic web mail. I use BTInternet as my ISP. I have followed the on screen...
May 4th 07 09:06 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 303
yahoo e-mail on Outlook by mavrick
How do I get yahoo e-mail to come up in Outlook 2003?
February 10th 06 05:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,214
Yahoo email by jmslgn
how do i get my yahoo mail in outlook 2003
October 18th 06 04:52 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
6 477
Yahoo Email Account by Hubie
How can I get my Outlook 2007 to use my Yahoo email account as my default email?
October 15th 08 03:43 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 341
Yahoo Email Search Function Not Working by [email protected]
If there is a more appropriate group to post to please advise. Lately I have been unable to use the search mail function in Yahoo mail ( beta or...
November 11th 06 08:00 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 552
yahoo email to outlook by d.liladrie
is it possible for me to setup my yahoo email account with outlook
December 16th 08 07:09 AM
by Jennifer A. Ray Go to last post

From The