Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Writing a script -- to launch program from Outlook and paste phone number into it by [email protected]
Hi, I know Visual Basic and VBScript. However, I am wondering how to write an Outlook VBScript that will launch a program from Outlook (from...
January 20th 06 02:11 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,044
Writing blogs in Word 2007 by Vitalie Ciobanu
I wrote a blog and published it. All went ok, until I wrote another blog and inserted a picture. Blogs with pictures causes Word to crash. Can...
May 27th 06 04:33 PM
by Vitalie Ciobanu Go to last post
2 568
writing email get word error message interface not supported by Erik R
While writing email get I get a Word error message "interface not supported". I have Office 2003 for Teachers and Students. I can find anything in...
October 12th 06 07:28 PM
by Erik R Go to last post
2 643
Writing Extentions by James Matthews
I don't want to write them in VB is there a way to do it in C#.NET
May 11th 07 12:48 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 581
writing my first Macro by bluedolphin
Hello, I am trying to write a macro for the first time in OUTLOOK 2000. I find this will help me cause I don't get around very well. But am...
January 9th 09 06:29 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 457
Wrong Account Used for Replies by Karine Rivet
I have Outlook 2003 configured with two email accounts and despite the fact that I have account 1 configured as the default account, when I reply to...
August 10th 06 10:06 PM
by Karine Rivet Go to last post
0 724
wrong addresses by PatK
whenever I try to enter an address into the send to column, I get an incorrect address e.g. old address or someone whom I have never even entered...
October 2nd 07 06:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 443
Wrong Codepage for replies and forwarded messages by ariva
Hello, I have a problem with proper display of messages that were forwarded or replied. During forward or reply, Outlook often changes the codepage...
September 7th 09 06:43 PM
by ariva Go to last post
0 603
Wrong file attached. Caching? by [email protected]
I've been seeing a very strange problem, and it has even interfered with a job application. I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2003...
April 12th 07 03:59 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 334
Wrong group by Mr BT
Sorry I was posting Excel questions here by mistake. Forgot which group I was viewing. Mr BT
April 16th 07 02:34 PM
by Mr BT Go to last post
0 350
wrong password by badgolferman
I published my personal calendar to the Microsoft Server using Outlook 2007. My Passport (Live ID?) username and password were saved by Outlook but...
May 4th 09 09:41 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
3 375
Wrong server by Charles 38
How can I change the server in outlook? I changed the e mail address but miseed changing the server -- Charles
May 28th 07 09:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 462
Wrong Signature Font by livetohike
Despite my Outlook settings, when I reply to an HTML message my signature is displayed in the wrong font. A New message or a Reply to an ASCII...
September 29th 06 12:50 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,577
Wrong template in reply by Dan
Outlook 2003 SP2 on WinXP Pro Vers 2002 SP2 When I create a new message, it uses Normal.dot as expected. When I reply to a message it uses another...
February 16th 06 01:49 PM
by Dan Go to last post
4 992
Wrong time in Outlook by [email protected]
Hi, I've got a really strange problem. My Mails in Outlook have all the wrong time - 9 hours back. This affects incoming and outgoing mails....
February 17th 06 02:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,367
Wrongly rememberd address by Pegasus \(MVP\)
Outlook 2003 SP2 I have a contact John Doe with an address of in my address book Some time ago I sent him a note by manually...
April 9th 06 11:48 AM
by Pegasus \(MVP\) Go to last post
3 503
WTB: Outlook 2003 - Training CD/DVD by no spam
Does anyone have a training cd/dvd (original not a copy) for Outlook 2003 that they want to sell? Looking for one from below or...
February 24th 07 12:29 AM
by no spam Go to last post
0 352
X marks the spot by GESY
Hello folks, I had done this before, but for some reason it is not working now. I create a new stationary, wich is a simple webpage with a...
October 1st 06 06:40 PM
by GESY Go to last post
3 708
X-Faces Add-In for Outlook by David K. Bainbridge
Does an add-in exist which implements the X-Faces header for Outlook? cheers, /dkb
April 25th 06 08:42 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 326
Xfer Contacts/address new to old outlook by Shortcircuit
First Off I am a hardware geek now that that is out of the way Problem Description: Because of bing layd off, i put my "contacts" list onto a CD...
September 24th 09 10:01 PM
by Shortcircuit Go to last post

From The