Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Pre-formatted E-mails for Attachments by John F Kappler
We're using Outlook 2003. If a user is in My Documents, right clicks on a Word Document (for instance), chooses Send To, E-Mail, a preformatted...
February 20th 06 07:03 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 634
You made changes to another copy of this object... by Noppie
Hi all, Somewhere out of nothing when I open a task the following message appears in a grey bar on top of the task: "You made changes to another...
February 20th 06 06:53 PM
by Noppie Go to last post
0 1,222
I often find my outlook mail hangs by C Ponnnu
When I switched over from Outlook -2000 to Outlook 2003, I find the experiece tiresome. Outlook hangs often whenever I try to delete or scroll. I...
February 20th 06 06:25 PM
by C Ponnnu Go to last post
0 656
Server timeouts + polling by Jay
My server timeout in Outlook 2003 for all accounts is set to 1 minute (the default I believe). I do no use an Exchange server. Does this mean that...
February 20th 06 06:09 PM
by Jay Go to last post
0 546
Help!! Distributing an outlook search? (.OSS) by [email protected]
We would like to distribute a search (.OSS) to all staff, a simple search which when they double click on it, it will span their inbox, sent items,...
February 20th 06 05:26 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 615
New mail notification tray icon... by Boxington Headmaker
I have a user that is running Outlook 2000. When she receives spam messages they are tagged, and routed to her Junk Mail folder by McAfee...
February 20th 06 05:24 PM
by Boxington Headmaker Go to last post
2 706
Microsoft Update & Outlook Shortcut by elziko
Does anyone else have a problem where every time a new Junk Mail Filter is installed using Microsoft Update a shortcut is added for Outlook (2003)...
February 20th 06 05:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 643
Cannot delete mailbox/email account from Outlook 2003 by Shirtbird
Hello All - I'm a systems admin at a company that use exchange server. Someone added a mailbox to an e-mail account, and it appears as a...
February 20th 06 05:07 PM
by Shirtbird Go to last post
8 1,203
How do I set up a password in a computer? by Mon
I bought a computer and I want to have a window poping up asking for a password every time I log in. At present it logs in straight away. Thanks...
February 20th 06 05:07 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 491
double emails by AirYT
Hello, i have a client who when downloading his emails this morning got many of them twice. they are exactly the same, only they were downloaded...
February 20th 06 04:57 PM
by AirYT Go to last post
0 457
Duplicate Messages by Muleskinner
I have seen numerous postings on this group concerning duplicate messages being received using Outlook 2003. I also have this problem and have...
February 20th 06 04:52 PM
by Muleskinner Go to last post
4 968
Unable to find server by #6
I am unable to send or receive email. Everything I write ends up in the 'Outbox'. Clicking the send/receive key doesn't help. For some reason, my...
February 20th 06 04:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 857
merging pst's by Dorian C. Chalom
Help please... I recently had to back up my personal files and had to restore my personal files. When I did restore them, I accedently connected...
February 20th 06 04:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 741
how to change default delivery location to my new pst file by sf=
dear all. my user has outlook 2000 sp3 running on windows 2000. i have change the default delivery location to my new pst file in account...
February 20th 06 04:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,937
Empty From: field by Jonas
Hi. We use a exchange 2003 server and I have notice that my outlook 2003 client behaves strange if the From tag in the header looks like this;...
February 20th 06 04:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,783
Icon Tray by Bob Day
When you open Outlook 2003 with BCM, it puts the outlook icon in the icon tray (next to the clock). I cannot see any reason you would want the icon...
February 20th 06 03:45 PM
by Bob Day Go to last post
0 588
mapi cdo service by [email protected]
I s it possible to write service that could use mapi or cdo to send mails without user logged on onto server? thanks!
February 20th 06 03:33 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,284
Which version of Microsoft Office by Peter Brown
I've just bought a PC with Windows XP. I need to upgrade Microsoft Office (I had Office '97). Can anyone confirm that to have a version that will...
February 20th 06 11:14 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 661
Outlook 12 by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]
IMO, there's a lot to like. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 ...
February 20th 06 10:19 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 368
Attachments from Outlook to Outlook Express not going through by rentrekin
I got a laptop for Christmas (which I love), and I'm using Outlook for email. My problem is that attachments (Word documents, images, JPEG's) are...
February 20th 06 03:43 AM
by rentrekin Go to last post

From The