Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Undeliverable mail by Harmon Koeltz
Hello I have this sporadic problem on a computer running Vista Home Premium and Outlook 2007. Occasionally, when I send an email to an address I...
March 3rd 08 01:00 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 548
Undeliverable messages by Terry Bennett
I seem to have developed a problem with sending messages ... Every so often, seemingly randomly, I compose a message and send it in the normal way...
November 25th 07 12:56 AM
by Terry Bennett Go to last post
5 836
Undeliverable messages by Alan C
Hello all, I am getting lots of these undeliverable messages even to emails within my own domain. Any idea why or who to diagnose? ...
December 31st 06 07:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 795
Undeliverable Outlook 2007 Message by Laurie
I sent an e-mail last night and in checking my in-box today received an undeliverable message. I realized that I had accidentally pot a period...
February 16th 10 02:10 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 826
Undeliverable! But only certain emails! by Tina
I'm getting very frustrated! :x I have Outlook 2003 and Windows XP. Whenever I forward a certain type of email (a newsletter from one source, and a...
May 13th 08 04:48 AM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
6 1,059
Undeliverable: ot7 Do you want a Quality Rolex , Cartier in $275 - $300 ? by Peter McCaul
I keep getting around 5 of these e-mails a day. I did an up to date virus scan (norton) and it didn't recognize anything. Should I worry? Any...
December 17th 06 08:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 406
Undelivered meeting invitation by Gyatri
I had a typo in an email address, got one meeting invitation undelivered message. How can I resend to just that person, not the whole list?
February 20th 08 10:10 PM
by Kim K Go to last post
1 512
Understanding .pst files? by The Hun[_2_]
Using Windows XP and Outlook 2002 I have several custom folders to organize email. I have a couple of Archive .pst files as well. I want to backup...
February 16th 09 07:12 PM
by DL Go to last post
5 485
Understanding .pst folders,and how Outlook differs from OE. by sheana
Hi, I'm new to MS Outlook 2003, and am finding it difficult to understand the difference between Outlook and OE. I just want to make sure my...
September 24th 08 02:51 PM
by sheana Go to last post
5 553
Understanding an email header by hba2pd
Hello, I got the following email. I would like to know whether it is a spam or not. Where does this email come from? Thank you, Delivered-To:...
January 25th 07 01:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 581
undisclosed recipients by ricardo
how can i send and e-mail to all of my contacts or a distribution list withou everyone seeing all the e-mail addresses. i have received e-mails like...
May 26th 06 08:17 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 733
Undisclosed recipients (Outlook 2007) by Prof Wonmug
I ma processing job applications. I have set up a category for each opening and assigned the applicants to the appropriate category. I need to send...
August 2nd 09 09:49 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 942
Undisclosed-Recipient by Goddess
I have Outlook 2003 and I want 2 send an e-mail and have Undisclosed-Recipients in the To field. How do I do that?
April 27th 06 06:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 846
Undo an edit in my email copy / Outlook 2007 by JOE
How do I undo an edit I have made in my email using Outlook 2007?
May 1st 07 01:59 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 702
Undo deleted reminder by DA[_2_]
Not noticing that my cursor was inside the reminders box, and wanting to delete an e-mail in my inbox, I hit delete and accidentally deleted a...
January 17th 09 10:08 PM
by DA[_2_] Go to last post
8 5,220
Unencrypting email? by rkruz
I want to archive my Outlook email on another computer. Some of the emails are encrypted (they can be read on the host computer). Is there a way to...
November 9th 09 02:11 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 424
Unexpected font size changes by Judy Lawrence
Outlook 2007. When I compile an email using word 2007 as my editor I sometimes copy & past items including graphics & and text. When I check Print...
December 8th 08 03:17 AM
by Judy Lawrence Go to last post
0 367
Unexpected Outlook NormalEmail.dotm behavior by [email protected]
With Outlook 2007 closed, delete NormalEmail.dotm. Then open Outlook and close it so that it will create a new NormalEmail.dotm. Open...
March 10th 08 05:32 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 2,286
Unexpected Text Insertion by [email protected]
When forwarding or replying to a message using HTML in Outlook 2003, the first key to be depressed when attempting to edit the text of the original...
February 5th 06 01:13 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
3 725
Unformatted Paste in Outlook 2007 by Chris Boorman
From: "Chris Boorman" Subject: Unformatted Paste Date: Monday, October 29, 2007 1:15 PM It seems like Outlook 2007 is using...
October 30th 07 04:27 AM
by Chris Boorman Go to last post

From The