Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
'Sent items' and shared mailboxes.. by Legendtofski
Hi there, I am in a customer-service environment where users have their own PRIMARY mailbox as well numerous SHARED-mailboxes with their...
October 15th 07 07:06 AM
by Victor Ivanidze Go to last post
1 363
'Stop Processing More Rules' not working by Amit
Hi, I am having some problems using ‘Stop processing more rules’ directive in outlook rules. Specifically the 'Stop Processing More Rules'...
January 22nd 14 03:57 PM
by Ashok Bisht Go to last post
5 1,398
'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly' by Ria
Hi I have a user that is experiencing issues with his outlook. on opening his outlook he gets: 'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed...
July 9th 07 02:52 PM
by Ria Go to last post
1 1,395
'The server name you entered can not be found on the network' by Bob S
I am using OL2003 on an XP Pro machine (CA AV, LAN, Cable Modem, Router but no software Firewall). I occasionally get following the message when...
July 9th 07 05:40 PM
by DonStarr Go to last post
3 2,699
'there was an error opening this message, an error has occurred' by [email protected]
I get this when I try to open a message, create mail or open the addres book, any ideas anyone?
September 3rd 07 07:20 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 498
'To' Field by Terry
Hi All, Is there a way of turning off the 'To' field in Outlook 2003 on new messages. I have a client who needs to make sure all outgoing messages...
March 7th 07 11:56 AM
by Terry Go to last post
0 232
'Work Offline' no longer prompting for credentials by No Name
When I select the 'Work Offline' connection state at Outlook startup, and I subsequently attempt to perform a manual Send/Receive against an...
January 26th 08 05:25 PM
by No Name Go to last post
0 223
(0x80040110F) & OAB issue by Fred Bloggs[_2_]
Hi all, I'm suffering with a server which users cannot set their out of office assistant, and are unable to download the offline address book. We're...
June 24th 09 02:57 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 224
(2007) Excel macro blocks Outlook??? by C. Moya
Why does a long running macro in Excel 2007 block Outlook??? (No, the macro doesn't access Outlook in any way. It does use ADO to access a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 30th 07 04:18 PM
by Patrick Schmid [MVP] Go to last post
20 903
(?) Outlook 2007 - Edit messages in Inbox? by -stephen
With Outlook 2003, I was able to edit messages in my Inbox to remove ads, unwanted text, etc. In an open message, I used Edit | Edit Message. How...
August 2nd 08 05:17 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Go to last post
2 156
(OL2003) Importprf works for some users, but not others by Ryan
I am using a prf file that I created using the Custom Installation Wizard. I tested it on my user account and a few others and it worked fine. I...
April 2nd 07 05:06 PM
by Ryan Go to last post
1 256
(outlook 2003) office word 2003 wont be set as default editor by Jason
I have pop mail comming in to outlook 2003 all fine till a re-install on a new laptop. when ever i try to use word as my default email editor, I an...
January 16th 07 04:37 AM
by Jetpilot86 Go to last post
1 291
(Outlook 2007) Best way to migrate POP3 account info + rules from one computer to another? by Johnny Fever
Hi, I am migrating to a new computer, and would like to transfer my Outlook 2007 stuff. I already know how to transfer the emails themselves (via...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 13th 10 08:46 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
17 564
(Private View) in Custom View Organizer in OL 03 by Bob S
I have created a number of customized views for my contact folders in OL 03. When I click "View / Arrange by / Current View / Define Views" I get...
July 4th 06 11:34 PM
by Bob S Go to last post
3 321
(right click)Send ToMail Recipient... not working...? by 99XJ
On my computer at work, I noticed today that if I right click on a file, choose send to: "Mail Recipient" , instead of bringing up a new email...
October 23rd 07 10:43 PM
by Sezzyredd Go to last post
5 263
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot by Todd
I just did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Works Great) but when I Installed MS Office 2007 it worked great for a few days, now...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 12th 08 10:36 PM
by hat Go to last post
31 888
***OLC Scanning for Viruses*** by Happy Tilton
How do you turn off the virus scanning feature of the OLC? It scans the msg, then the reply or forward draft and then again when it actually...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 3rd 08 03:31 AM
by Uncle Grumpy Go to last post
11 465
*123* changes to 123 with botd fonts by Bheem
We are in the process of migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2007 and outlook 2007 with OfficeXP. We have migrated 300 users lastweek. After...
July 21st 09 08:13 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 417
*Outlook 'Autocomplete' Issue* by eatdirt13
Hi, I am currently having problems with my Outlook 2003. When initially typing in a name in the 'To' box on a new e-mail, there are certain names its...
September 17th 09 05:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 272
+1 added to phone number by jeffrey
OL 2003: some phone numbers (in contacts) have "+1" added before the area code, some do not. this is true even for area codes that are not local. i...
May 20th 06 06:15 AM
by jeffrey Go to last post
4 419
Post New Thread