Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
I'm getting a protocol error when I send emails through outlook. by A.J.
I set my outlook to retrieve messages from my webmail account through Cox. Yesterday my virusscanner, McAfee, started reporting protocol errors. ...
June 7th 06 04:13 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 782
"Enter Network Password" on Send/Receive by A.P. Brunkhorst
Using Outlook '07, I have automatic send/recieve set for every five minutes so that I can automatically forward to a yahoo account in order to...
December 21st 08 02:54 AM
by K2NNJ[_4_] Go to last post
7 654
Forwarding outside email to Outlook Express by A.R.
Hello everyone, I don't have a lot of experience using Outlook Express. I have version 2003. Would somebody be able to tell me if it's possible to...
January 29th 08 04:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 442
Illegal message-id from Outlook 2003 by A.Skage
Hi all, I am running an Exchange 2003 server. I observe that some Outlook clients is generating an illegal Message-id as shown...
January 16th 08 07:13 AM
by A.Skage Go to last post
0 355
Custom Views by A1057940
I have various rules set up so that mail from colleagues gets filtered into folders. I get a lot of email in a day and wondered if their was a custom...
August 7th 09 02:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 783
Is there a way to download just new messages from the pop server? by A2â„¢
Whenever i try to send / receive pop mail i get every email (even the old ones) so i get duplicates in outlook and it's a mess. Is there a way where...
March 17th 07 12:09 AM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
1 552
how to print only 1 page of message by A2K
How can I print only one page from a multipage document in outlook 2007.
May 21st 07 09:21 PM
by Hayden Saveal Go to last post
3 442
Email signatures with images by [email protected]
Hello, Can anyone tell me the correct or recommended way to insert an image into an email signature ?, the most common way can see is to link to an...
August 26th 06 03:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 489
Mail Merge: start mailing from Outlook but they are sent from OutlookExpress by aa
While ago some helped me with using Mail Merge to send out the same message to many adresses (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287561/en-us) It works...
December 7th 06 06:51 AM
by aa Go to last post
2 497
sending from wrong account by aa
Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711) on XP. I have the main mailbox given to me by my Internet Provider, on which I receive and send from as well as several...
August 26th 08 09:27 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
9 650
how do I create an email account by aa
in Outlook 2000 cORPORATE OR workgroup version how do I create an email account and indicate the address of the relevant mail server, name...
May 9th 07 02:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 423
emailing personified messages by aa
I need to send out emails to my customers from my home computer. Though the taxt I send is the same, I need each email to look individual in the...
December 2nd 06 07:22 PM
by OS Go to last post
2 434
How shall I stop messages popping up about new mail arrival? by aa
How shall I stop messages popping up about new mail arrival?
December 21st 06 04:43 PM
by aa Go to last post
7 895
How do I check if Outlook is my default mail client by aa
How do I check if Outlook is my default mail client? And if it is not how do I set it default?
December 7th 06 06:51 AM
by aa Go to last post
3 537
email in outlook by aac1215
i have all of a sudden got these hidden markers in my emails. i forget what they are called. the bars at the end of sentences, dots between words...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 15th 09 03:00 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
12 736
hidden symbols on emails by aac1215
i somehow have the hidden bars and dots in my emails on my screen not after being sent between each word and end of sentences how do i turn them off
March 15th 09 06:33 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 591
manage different e-mail acounts by Aakash
I have four main e-mail accounts: one sbcyahoo, one g-mail, and two hotmail. How can I have all my e-mails from these various accounts to come to my...
March 2nd 07 04:27 AM
by Aakash Go to last post
4 402
Capturing Send/Receive events in VSTO add-in by Aakash Polra
I would like to capture the event when user clicks "Send/Receive" button in Outlook. Is it possible to capture that "Send/Receive" event...
September 30th 08 05:49 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,146
Luddites by aalaan
Someone (I think it was Agent C, though I could be mistaken) has poured scorn on Outlook and when challenged referred to Luddites. I was just like...
September 7th 06 10:58 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 371
Files still left on this newsgroup but can't read by aalaan
Hi all I've just finished reading all the unread postings on this ng. Before I started there were 5 unread (5 was in bold in brackets) and nothing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 12th 06 08:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The