Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
outlook 2003 by DJBartoli
I am technically inclined...How do I start using Outlook 2003? I have an sbcglobal (yahoo) account. Any help is great!! Thanks in advance.
January 14th 06 05:12 AM
by sreeni Go to last post
2 743
How do I unsend an email? by dnorton
I have looked all over Outlook Help and asked this question on the Web, and I'm getting nowhere. It's a simple question that should have a simple...
January 14th 06 05:24 AM
by Alan Go to last post
9 2,123
Get into Outlook by jonce777
I have a Hotmail account on another computer. I am in a house w/ this 'community' PC. It has Outlook 2003. How do I install/access myself and my...
January 14th 06 06:01 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 798
Synchronize Desktop Outlook to Outlook Web Access? by [email protected]
Hi all. I am looking for the same solution as MS. And the stuff i wish most to synchronize is the calenda and contacts. Seems to me, as someone not...
January 14th 06 07:33 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,053
outlook xp AND outlook 2003 by rrose selavy
I've upgraded to Office 2003, but I still see 483 MB of Outlook XP in the Add/Remove programs list.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 06 07:35 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
11 1,400
How clean is uninstall of Office 2003 (to revert to Office 2002)? by Vanguard
I've been hunting around trying to find how to convert a Unicode PST file created with Outlook 2003 to an ANSI PST file usable by Outlook 2002. We...
January 14th 06 07:51 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,299
Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account by HeidarV
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or...
January 14th 06 09:44 AM
by HeidarV Go to last post
0 1,129
Office 2003 AND Office XP - aka Office 2002 by rrose selavy
I've upgraded to Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 but I still see OFFICE XP Professional with FrontPage in the Add/Remove programs list....
January 14th 06 11:14 AM
by DL Go to last post
3 1,168
Outlook configuration messed up... by Eric Johnson
Where does Outlook 2002 store its configuration information? The situation I have is this... When creating a new email message, and I press the...
January 14th 06 11:47 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,441
Envelope printing by Jeff Needle
One last question, and then I'll shut up. Is there an easy way to print mailing envelopes from my Outlook 2002 address book? This is the biggest...
January 14th 06 04:26 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 849
Anyone know of other plugins like PlanPlus, but not as expensive? by Mr . .
I like PlanPlus' features, but it's too much $. Anyone know of some knockoff or other program that does similar things within Outlook,...
January 14th 06 05:51 PM
by Mr . . Go to last post
2 716
How to sort in outlook 2003 by number of items in collapsed groups? by Dan J.S.
When you sort by FROM, you can collapse all groups. Anyone know how to sort by number of items in the collapsed groups? Trying to get rid of mass...
January 14th 06 06:52 PM
by Dan J.S. Go to last post
0 2,595
Outlook Express- empty *.dbx files;( by Paweł Kozub
Hello Recently my OE compacted my folders. I restarted then my computer and now almost all my folder i OE are empty;( And what's even more strange...
January 14th 06 07:51 PM
by Alan Go to last post
2 1,017
Combine multiple pst files by krasher
I am using Windows XP and Outlook 2003 with BCM. I have multiple pst files which I want to combine into one and clean that one up. I have created a...
January 14th 06 08:20 PM
by krasher Go to last post
2 894
How do I delete addresses from a forwarded attachment by DAfromca
When I receive an e-mail with an attachment that has a bunch of addresses, how do I delete them before forwarding?
January 14th 06 11:02 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 1,092
Question about backup by Jeff Needle
Please forgive me for all these questions, I'm trying to get things right. On the File menu, there is a "backup" option. I don't recall whether...
January 14th 06 11:30 PM
by Jeff Needle Go to last post
5 958
Getting the user profile folder by John
Hi I need to get the signature folder for the current folder such as; "F:\Documents and Settings\Dave\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures\"...
January 15th 06 04:58 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 757
Outlook on flash drive possible?? by Emma Steed
Would like to install Outlook (from Office XP) on a 4 gig flash drive in order that it is transportable from my office computer to my office in the...
January 15th 06 05:02 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 881
Default: Open to Calendar by Bryan
Can I set Outlook 2003 to open to the Calendar as my default page/window?
January 15th 06 05:47 AM
by Bryan Go to last post
2 1,744
January 15th 06 07:27 AM