Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Can my yahoo account be the one used in Outlook? by Dennis
Im having trouble login into Outlook can i use my yahoo account in outlook and if so how do i do that
September 23rd 06 11:15 AM
by Tim Go to last post
2 455
Can no longer copy and paste an email file into a task by kc300c
Outlook 2003 - Microsoft Office Professional 2003 SP3 Windows 7 Home Premium Up until a few days ago I was able to copy an email file and paste it...
July 17th 10 12:17 AM
by kc300c Go to last post
0 828
Can No Longer Hear Music Embedded in eMail by Hairy
I just rebuilt my computer from motherboard up but retained the hard drives etc. When I reloaded Office 2000 I can no longer hear music that has...
April 2nd 06 05:56 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 511
Can no longer open Outlook with Business Contact Manager enabled... by [email protected]
Hello, Any help will be very much appreciated. I can no longer open 2003 with Business Contact Manager enabled. I have uninstalled and...
January 9th 06 08:22 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 982
Can no longer open Outlook with Business Contact Manager enabled... by [email protected]
Hello, Any help will be very much appreciated. I can no longer open 2003 with Business Contact Manager enabled. I have uninstalled and...
January 9th 06 08:23 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 908
Can no longer send links or pages via email from IE by KD
Hi all, I have tried to find information about a problem that has recently manifested itself on my XP Pro machine but either my googling skills are...
April 27th 06 01:20 PM
by KD Go to last post
0 463
can not access email by Jason
I can't access my hotmail in Outlook, nor OE but can in mailwasher!
September 16th 08 07:09 AM
by Jason Go to last post
4 519
Can not access local Ost file. by pop.start.no
To whom it migth concern. I have a user that is receiving the following message: "The file d:\"user"\Outlook.ost is in use and could not be accessed....
April 20th 10 06:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 797
Can not connect to Outlook Server by spmu
I can not connect to my Outlook Server, but I can connect to the internet. What could be the cause of this?
October 12th 07 07:03 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
3 391
can not create an address book, can not transfer old addresses by Elizabeth
It is so conforting to know that the hours I have waisted cannot be from a problem I have caused. I need an answers on transfering my address book...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 29th 09 12:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
20 1,257
can not delete big attachment by huseyin
In Outlook 2007 I have an email which contains a very big attachment jammed up in the outbox. I cannot open it or delete it and the response is...
April 17th 08 02:40 PM
by huseyin Go to last post
2 277
can not delete mail in outlook 2004 by trang
hi all, i am using outlook 2003, i can not delete mail in inbox and delete items. it showed that "outlook.pst can not access, there are no enough...
October 11th 07 05:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 472
CAN NOT DELETE MAILS IN OULOOK 2003, PLS HELP ME1 by trang
hi all, i am using outlook 2003, i can not delete mail in inbox and delete items. it showed that "outlook.pst can not access, there are no enough...
October 14th 07 04:06 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 333
Can not Drag and Drop when using imap by [email protected]
Hey, One of our users who uses outlook 2000 is having a very strange problem. At seemingly random times, he is unable to drag messages from one...
February 7th 06 02:47 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 724
can not find ?my past emails by stewart george stewart
I have reinstalled outlook express. When I look for my past email I can find the .Pst files on my back ups but how do I reinstall my received, sent...
July 12th 06 04:55 PM
by DL Go to last post
4 562
can not find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Offi ce\12.0\Outlook by Seenu[_2_]
Hi, I want to increase my outlook data file size more than 2GB. I found a description under the link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/ 832925] They...
October 19th 07 01:00 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 412
Can not forward or reply by Jason
When I click on forward news item (in Outlook News (OE)) nothing happens. If I click reply the normall security box comes up with a delay timer for...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 1st 08 02:31 AM
by John G.[_2_] Go to last post
10 661
can not get subdirectories in express to transfer to outlook by RRP
When I import my outlook express address book I do not get the subdirectories. what am I missing
February 14th 08 08:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 687
Can not minimize the outlook window while using MAPI to send mail by Anu[_2_]
Dear All, I am using the MAPI to send a mail from outlook. The code works correctly. the only problem I am facing is that when it opens the new mail...
August 27th 07 01:24 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 618
Can not open "task request" "task accepted" in Inbox by LaParker
I am unable to open any task items that are delivered to my inbox. I am able to read the items in my preview reading pane and can view the "accept"...
August 9th 06 10:09 PM
by LaParker Go to last post

From The