Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Still problems - deleted Outlook 2003 and reintalled... HELP! by Terri
I cannot delete the pst files so I decided to completely delete outlook 2003 and then I did a reinstall hoping I could then start with the new...
August 24th 07 12:35 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 285
still receiving every e-mail to many accounts twice in outlook 2003 by Rob Beech
basically what th subject says. every e-mail i get comes in twice. this is on different accounts with different domains. Cant seem to suss it...
March 29th 06 10:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 710
Still: Outlook won't remember password (tried many known fixes) by John K
Have scoured internet with searches of Microsoft.com, Google searches, read 150+ posts here and still no fix. Have client with Outlook 2003 under...
September 6th 08 05:23 AM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
5 790
stipping stationary automaticly on replies by news.microsoft.com[_3_]
Is there a way to strip stationary from replies automatically? I know there are ways to do it manually but I am looking to do it automatically. Bob
February 21st 08 05:44 PM
by news.microsoft.com[_3_] Go to last post
0 400
STMP & Hotmail by bretsharon
Confused. Outlook 2007 creates an STMP version of a contact when I imported addresses from Hotmail. I take it I have to have a regular contact and...
October 30th 07 10:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
4 641
STMP error by Alex
Hi, I set up a bt wireless network, I use BT email but my partner uses dircon. I am trying to get the dircon email to go through outlook xp on our...
January 14th 07 09:38 AM
by Alex Go to last post
0 495
STMP ERROR HELP by Alex
Hi, I set up a bt wireless network, I use BT as my email provider but my partner uses dircon. I am trying to get the dircon email to go through...
January 22nd 07 12:38 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 531
Stnarge smtp problem by Victor Roberts
I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP on a Thinkpad T60 notebook. The system also has AVG Anti-Virus and Firewall installed. I normally use...
June 4th 07 03:27 AM
by Victor Roberts Go to last post
0 535
stokp out look from retrieving mail while off` by sacredarms
I need to check mail from the web, but if out look is retrieving mail while closaed I cannot access my pop 3 server as it's always empty. Any help...
April 18th 06 03:02 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 534
stolen laptop with sensitive Outlook emails by pcuser#1
Does outlook encrypts its *.pst files by default? All employees got the letter from HR, someone's laptop got stolen from the car and it had personal...
January 5th 07 10:41 AM
by Peter Marchert Go to last post
8 937
stop incoming mail going to unread mail? by lance.w
How do I direct incoming mail to inbox rather than to unread mail?
January 6th 09 02:37 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 661
Stop asking me to connect by M$ User
I am using Outlook 2003. I exported my calendar content from my desktop to my laptop via a pst file. I want to use outlook on the laptop for the...
August 18th 06 12:34 PM
by M$ User Go to last post
0 400
Stop auto-receive of email? by Bob Newman
Outlook 2003 I know this is simple but I can't find it in help. How do I disable automatic receiving of email? I only want Outlook to check for...
September 24th 06 03:55 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 615
Stop automatically sending meeting requests. by Paul[_5_]
Hi, I've currently got an issue with the calendar. For some unknown reason every time I get a meeting request, my manager also gets one. Does...
October 15th 07 09:05 AM
by Paul[_5_] Go to last post
3 469
stop autosaving attachments by [email protected]
Hi, Somehow Outlook 2003 with an exchange server account has decided that whenever I double click an attachment, Outlook should save two copies of...
October 5th 06 09:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 558
Stop baby eating in CHINA by LPC
Eat dogs, cats and baby look...
January 29th 08 03:37 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 393
Stop dialing prefix 1 by [email protected]
I have nternet phome service and it does not like to dail the prefix 1 for my long distance calls. Yet Outlook automatically dails the number 1 for...
January 24th 06 03:47 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 1,145
stop out of office reminder by Margaret in Sydney
"I have just started using Microsoft Outlook 2003. I keep receiving a reminder email to turn off my out of office notification. I have gone into...
April 22nd 08 12:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 942
Stop outlook 2003 from sorting on column heading click/prevent cha by Admin_Matt
I have set up custom views for tasks, with quite a bit of criteria, which works great... but every once in a while a column heading gets clicked and...
August 30th 06 08:42 PM
by Admin_Matt Go to last post
0 426
Stop Outlook 2007 Renaming Process by PFM[_2_]
Help. We have a user with a lot of email that inadvertantly renamed a Catagory Item and now Outlook 2007 is hung while it goes through every item...
April 2nd 09 05:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The