Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How do i mail merge contacts from an existing list? by Susana
I can't seem to "mail merge" contacts from an existing list to a word document, Help!
April 6th 06 10:32 AM
by Dan Pascal Go to last post
4 1,023
Outlook 2002 Execute Files by Sylvia
Windows XP MCE and Outlook 2002. I had to restore my computer to original condition. There was a Microsoft Office 2003 trial version and I tried that...
April 6th 06 04:02 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 651
fail to deliver a group mail --- "503 BAD SEQUENCE OF COMMANDS" by SpringFlower
I created a contact folder "F" with 300 contact info, including myself and X. I send the mail to myself , cc to X, and bcc to "F". It was sent out...
April 6th 06 03:45 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,559
Using Outlook to create/read mailing lists by alex
I recently installed Outlook in my office and would like it to do some automated tasks. Specifically, automated email to my employees based on a...
April 6th 06 03:40 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 1,014
i want to send email every i trail it said error on server please by i want to send email the server said err
April 6th 06 02:41 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 645
Recurring appointments with non-English language Outlook... by [email protected]
When setting a recurring appointment in Outlook, there is a descriptive phrase displayed on the appointment form - something like: "Occurs every 2...
April 6th 06 02:13 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 689
Info Adress fo Everyone by Nicolas Macarez
Hi, I want to set up an address wich will be re-directed to every user ). Clearly, when someone (from the...
April 5th 06 09:55 PM
by Nicolas Macarez Go to last post
4 713
How do I create a survey in an e-mail to send to many people? by Tim
I would like to survey a select number of our clients with a generic survey with given answers (strongly agree, agree, etc.) How can i do this using...
April 5th 06 09:14 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,150
Color coding calendar by Aaron Neunz
Is there a way I can automatically format a public calendar for all users?
April 5th 06 08:25 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,045
Outlvba.dll is not a valid office add-in error by Jon LaBarge
We have a user that is not able to send emails. Receiving is no problem, but she cannot send. She gets a "c:\documents and...
April 5th 06 08:15 PM
by Scott Atkins[MSFT] Go to last post
1 3,465
Looking for an alternative to org library.... by [email protected]
Hello, Due to the structure of our organization, we have one organizational library for many offices on many servers. So, publishing forms to...
April 5th 06 05:53 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 652
Attachement Problems by alex
Please help I've recently installed Outlook and am having difficulty sending attachments. Whenever I attempt to send an Access database,...
April 5th 06 05:37 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
7 931
Merging multiple personal data files possible ? by Martin Caldwell
When I viewed a friends outlook data file location list (in Outlook XP/2002 (Not: Outlook Express)) I was rather surprised: There were up to 10...
April 5th 06 03:24 PM
by Scott Atkins[MSFT] Go to last post
1 670
Remember advanced find settings by M Jones
Is there a way I can get Outlook to remember my advanced find settings? I use the facility a lot to interrogate my emails. Every time I select...
April 5th 06 03:22 PM
by M Jones Go to last post
0 763
i receive email on outlook but cannot sent it ??? by Adeel
Dear , my name is Adeel Hanif & i m using outlook express i receive email on outlook but cannot sent it ???
April 5th 06 02:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 716
How do I cancel pending server requests in outlook? by Mark
I have just loaded Office professional and have 3 email accounts. The problem is that In the past I had forgotten to change the out going provider....
April 5th 06 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,887
Transferring Personal Folders by Johnny rock
I have a new laptop and need to transfer all of my personal folder data in Outlook 2003 (i.e. contacts, calenders, mail & tasks) from my old laptop...
April 5th 06 02:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 665
How to Use One PST file on Two Computers? by Spudy
Hello: I have a desktop machine with a pst file in my Outlook 2003. I would like to copy this pst file to my laptop. How do I synchronize the...
April 5th 06 02:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,768
oulook is automatically sending a duplicate coded email why? by widcombe
when sending to a particular contact list outlook is first sending what looks like a coded text version of the email - It looks like html - then...
April 5th 06 02:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 770
Sending mail on 2 networks by edsjr72
I use my laptop at home and at work and use Outlook to send and receive mail via wireless networks. My ISP is comcast.net, but at work I can't (as I...
April 5th 06 02:01 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The