Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
can I import data from cardfile (*.crd) into Outlook? by elephant
see subject I am running Office 2007 and want to import data from my old "Cardfile" program (*.crd) into outlook. Can this be done?
May 5th 09 06:12 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Go to last post
2 1,812
can i import my address book from my sbcyahoo to outlook? by help
i would like to import my email addresses from my address book in yahoo to outlook can this be done?
February 12th 06 01:54 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 727
can I import ouloot2003 address book to outlook express by Tequila
dear mvp i have a question , my office is using exchange 2003 , a most user is using outlook2003 or outlook2002 but have a little bit is using...
February 14th 06 02:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 897
Can I import Outlook Express contacts into autocomplete? by JaW
Just converted from Outlook Express 6.0 to Outlook 2003. I miss the autocomplete feature from OE, where I could begin typing any of the 1500+...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 7th 06 12:28 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
11 3,590
can I import Windows Calendar to Outlook by dbrec
Can I import my Windows calendar to the Outlook calendar? If so, how? Thanks.
August 18th 07 04:02 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 374
Can I increase daily email limit? by Richard
I keep exeeding my daily email limit, is there a way of increasing this? Also I've just got to 1000 contacts and it says I can't have anymore, is...
May 29th 10 02:35 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 850
Can I insert tabs or change margin in my Task-Microsoft Outlook? by [email protected]
Can I insert tabs or change margin in my Task-Microsoft Outlook? I would like to change the look of what I write in Task.
December 15th 06 12:07 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 657
Can I install MS Exchange server 2003 SP1 for Win XP? by harish_bangalore
I am trying to install Microsoft Dynamics in Win xp, it gives an error saying MS Exchange server 2003 SP1 has to be istalle first Can I go ahead...
January 13th 08 06:16 PM
by Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices Go to last post
2 293
Can I Invite a Public Calendar on an Email? by mtbcpa
I would like to be able to add an appointment to my personal calendar and invite the public calendar too to get that appointment into the public...
August 18th 07 11:26 PM
by mtbcpa Go to last post
2 1,573
can i look at my outlook calandar from another pc via a newtork? by antrees
I am a happy outlook usewr, but have recently added a lap top to my home newtork via a wireless modem. Is it possible fro me to access my desktop...
May 26th 06 03:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 603
Can I make a rule that will..... by Al Clark
I have been receiving emails from the same source that comes from a different person and different email address and a different subject with each...
April 30th 06 09:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 668
Can i make a rule to delete messages that are in a folder that are older than 24hrs? by [email protected]
Can i make a rule to delete messages that are in a folder that are older than 24hrs?
December 6th 06 01:06 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 699
Can I Make Calendar Overlay my Default View? by mtbcpa
I have my personal calendar and a shared public calendar. I have found how to go to the calendar shortcut, select the two calendars, and then...
October 29th 08 09:28 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 1,830
Can I manage multiple blackberries via a single Outlook? by TwoPuttBoy
Wife & I both have BB. Can we manage both, with separate email addresses, into one Outlook. Hoping to merge contacts and calendars, but keep emails...
June 25th 08 01:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 362
can I move outlook templates to my desktop? by ap newbie
I have Microsoft Outlook 2003 and have created templates which were saved. I use these repeatedly and am wondering if it is possible to create a...
May 23rd 07 08:29 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 407
Can I Move the default data location? by Bill Meyer
all I want to do is share the same data & personal files on 3 systems so that I can access the same mailbox at each location. I have looked at all...
October 3rd 08 09:05 PM
by Bill Meyer Go to last post
6 424
Can I Open Tasks Window Automagically? by bem
I would like to have the tasks window open when outlook is opened but in a seperate window. Is this possible. I have outlook opening from startup but...
November 8th 06 08:27 PM
by bem Go to last post
2 517
Can I operate several different email addresses from 1 client? by Toni
We have separate user accounts set up on our XP platform. My partner prefers to use Outlook Express. I use Outlook. I use ONE email account i.e....
May 15th 06 07:24 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 508
Can I print a selection in a range of email message in outlook 07? by KenL
Dear all, I upgrade to office 2007 just before. I can't find any function to print my selection when I want to print email. I need to print all the...
October 11th 08 12:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 366
Can I print Day + Task List in Outlook 2007? by [email protected]
When I ran Outlook 97 (oh, how I long for those days...) and the Task List was right next to the Day, I could just hit "Print" and I would have my...
December 26th 06 08:19 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The