Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Question
Sent Email Now Showing by acreativepage
Items are not showing up in my sent email as of 3 days ago. It is set to 'Save items in sent folder'. any suggestions???
January 6th 07 06:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 324
Sent email show up in Inbox by Don S.
Hi Why do all my sent emails from Outlook show up in my Inbox. That is reflected in OE and in Windows Live Mail. Thanks Don
October 5th 09 07:50 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 562
Sent emails "Today" etc headers disappeared? How to get back? by Mary Ellen
I used to have 'today', 'yesterday' 'last week' headers on my sent emails. The headers have just disappeared! I cant figure out how to get the...
September 18th 06 04:05 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
2 610
Sent emails not in SENT box (in Inbox) by Don S.
Hi I am noticing a weird behavior of Outlook 2007: Some of my emails, upon being sent appear in the INBOX and not in the SENT folder. I have...
October 20th 09 04:58 PM
by Don S. Go to last post
4 765
sent emails? by Amoore
When i send an email the person on the other end will see the wrong person it is from. I have reset everything in my out look but cant seem to get...
March 9th 06 03:39 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 559
Sent Faxes on Outlook 2003 by fredjb
Where are my Sent Faxes on Outlook 2003 stored? Microsoft said in Outlook Sent Items - but there are only my email Sent Items there. There must be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 24th 06 05:09 PM
by fredjb Go to last post
10 1,208
Sent Folder by ktensmeyer
When looking at the Sent Mail folder, the columns that are visable list the date and the Recieved From Name. How do I create other Folder with that...
December 22nd 06 10:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 297
Sent Folder - To or From by Lori
Can anyone tell me how to change the FROM in my sent folder to TO? All my emails in the Sent Folder read my name.. so I can't tell who there to...
October 17th 07 03:36 AM
by Lori Go to last post
3 292
Sent folder sometimes dissapears. by Corky D
I have a customer who references their sent folder from time to time. Recently the folder dissapears and only a reboot will bring it back. I have...
April 30th 08 04:48 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
3 488
Sent item by jaypee
good day! im using outlook 2000-SP3 in Windows NT-SP6 and i have a problem in my outlook. i make a rule wizard example that all message i receive in...
April 28th 06 01:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 363
Sent Items - messages do not appear! by Ketan Makwana
Hi I have a problem with my Sent Items folder. We had a power failure on Friday 2 May 2008 and ever since all messages in my Sent Items folder are...
May 6th 08 05:10 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 308
Sent Items - User doesn't want them but gets them sometimes??? by [email protected]
OK, this is the reverse of what most people complain about... I have a user who does NOT want a copy saved to her Sent Items folder. "Save copies...
March 10th 07 08:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 643
Sent Items and Shared Mailboxes by higgsy
Hi I am using Outlook 2003. I have some shared mailboxes open. I often use these mailboxes to send a response to clients. However, the response...
July 30th 08 05:21 AM
by Victor Ivanidze Go to last post
1 607
Sent items are being saved in the folder that I reply from... by [email protected]
Hey folks, How do I change it so that when I send an email, or reply to an email, it gets saved in the default location, the "Sent Items"...
September 25th 06 07:34 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 408
Sent items associated with attached mailboxes by Airwave
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003. Currently I have a mailbox attached to my profile in Outlook and ocassionally I need to reply to emails which are in...
December 15th 08 07:17 PM
by Mike Sperry Go to last post
1 357
Sent Items disappeared by Darren97
Hi We are running Outlook 2003, not in cached exchange mode, running on Terminal Server. We have one user who has lost 4 days of sent items from her...
August 11th 06 10:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,095
Sent items disappearing by [email protected]
We're running Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 on the back end. One of our users, random items from his Sent Items folder disappear. Just poof from...
February 17th 06 10:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,419
Sent items downloading problem in MS office outlook 2007 by xpmate
Hi all, In my client pc's i have configured the Microsoft office outlook 2007 after the configuration inbox mails are visible in inbox but sent...
December 14th 09 01:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 346
Sent items folder by Beemer
In OL2003 if emails in my Sent Items have attachments are the attachments in this folder a duplicate of the file or is it only a link? I have many...
November 8th 06 02:31 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 305
Sent Items folder missing from Archive in Outlook 2007 by [email protected]
Has anybody ever seen this? All of my folders appear to be archiving correctly except for my Sent Items folder. As far as I can tell, the messages...
July 30th 08 12:10 PM
by tilstop Go to last post

From The