Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Callender by MacK
I recently deleted some of my callender is there a way to retreive them
May 20th 08 09:45 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
2 361
Calling all MVPs by Rob
Hi, I frequent this newsgroup and have received some great help. Thanks I know this is an outlook group. Does anyone know if and where a group for...
July 25th 06 04:04 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 462
Calling all MVPs to solve the Mystery! by GataFeliz
(new information here) My Data File Management (Outlook 2003) is empty; but all my outlook files are ok. When I click on DFM I get an error...
July 22nd 07 04:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
6 523
calnder lost anf fodun. help! by exciter
Hi people, After I have fixed my pst file with scanpst.exe, it has created a found folder for the calender. In this folder I have all my calender...
June 8th 06 12:13 PM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
2 434
Campaigns.... by Davedug
I would like to do the following: Create Campaign A, B & C. I meet Buyer X, put them in contacts, assign campaign A. So Now Buyer X will receive...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 8th 08 09:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
10 937
Can "Arrange By" Function Be Restored? by bill marsano
I still get all my e-mails arranged by Date--but "Arrange by From" no longer functions (the result is the same as By Date).
September 25th 10 07:50 PM
by bill marsano Go to last post
0 678
Can "Out of Office" calendar items switch on automatic email repli by voxstealth
I am fairly sure there is not a standard way to do this, but does anyone know of a not so standard way? The scenario: I've booked an appointment as...
August 10th 09 09:33 PM
by voxstealth Go to last post
3 846
Can a new e-mail message event wake up a monitor? by [email protected]
When my laptop is running on battery, I have the screen set to go blank in 1 minute. This tremendously lengthens the amount of operation I can get...
August 22nd 07 03:27 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 685
can a password be set in outlook 2003 to stop other people lookin by Johntelo
can a password be set in outlook 2003 to stop other people looking at your e-mail
February 1st 07 09:53 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 484
Can a previously archived folder accept new emails via drag and drop? by TiChNi
Can someone confirm for me that this really works. I archived my old email via the traditional way and have subsequently just dragged and dropped...
January 17th 10 03:45 PM
by TiChNi Go to last post
3 731
Can a pst file be opened? by havenlad
A customer has tried to open a pst file and has encountered an error message about adding non-Unicode store to his profile. Is it safe to open this...
May 26th 06 05:38 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 681
can a reminder be sent as an email instead of a popup? by Mr . .
I'd like the reminders to be sent to my email account's inbox rather than pop up and interrupt me. Can that be done? Mr.
January 29th 06 02:30 AM
by Mr . . Go to last post
3 875
Can an archive folder be created w/unlimited storage in outlook? by Government servant
This is for outlook 2000 e-mail on a business server
January 7th 10 10:31 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 631
Can an OL folder's Home Page be a non-htm, editable document? by T. Wise
If I right-click on an OL folder and go to Properties/Home Page, can I somehow get a document (.doc, .txt, .wri, .rtf, whatever) to show up in that...
January 9th 06 10:54 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 935
Can any one help me for synchroniing outlook and squirrel mail by My Discussion
Hello , I have a problem with my outlook. The mails sent from squirrel mail are not being appeared(In sent items folder) in Outlook and even the...
March 2nd 06 09:00 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 457
Can anyone help with this prob? by Paul
Hi all, just relaying a prob someone is having on a forum I visit. Any help wld be appreciated. Thanx. When I shut down OUTLOOK which is my default...
November 26th 06 04:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 478
Can anyone recommend any utility to manually edit Outlook2003's rules? by ship
Hi Can anyone recommend any utility to manually edit Outlook2003's rules? I am completely sick of Outlook2003's rules. I *keep* wanting to do...
October 13th 06 02:54 PM
by ship Go to last post
0 562
Can Anyone Recommend Backup Software for Outlook? by Peter D
There's lots out there that will backup, restore, copy, migrate, etc. All good stuff. But here's the kicker - it has to backup while Outlook is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 21st 06 08:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
15 1,758
Can anyone recommend VLST reference books or websites by Mr BT
I was told to look up "VLST" on the web for scripting in Excel 2007, but there seems to be very little information to find. Can anyone give me some...
April 16th 07 04:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 385
can background colors be chnaged on Outlook 2002? by Dave Horne
I'm using Office 2002 (and Vista Home Premium) and on my new flat screen monitor all the white background in Contacts, for example, is quite hard on...
February 19th 07 12:43 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The