Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Send/receive by hollies
Hi I have looked through the posts and help files but cannot seemed to find an answer. Using Outlook 2003 SP3, is there a way I can stop sending...
September 8th 08 11:31 PM
by hollies Go to last post
6 343
Send/Receive at Startup by Ron[_2_]
In Outlook 2003 is there any way to eliminate sending and receiving automatically at program startup? Thanks, Ron Gaynor South Garolina
September 25th 07 04:26 PM
by Don Smith Go to last post
4 447
Send/Receive Button by TJ
Outlook 2003 - Can you set up to click a button to recieve email without sending out the email(s) you have in either your drafts folder or email...
February 16th 06 06:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 872
send/receive button not working by Kirbz
When I open outlook it does not automatically sned/receive emails. this doesn't really bother me but my problem now is that it now doesn't even send...
November 30th 06 04:30 PM
by C Wetzel Go to last post
7 1,176
send/receive cancel does NOT work by Keith G Hicks
This has been making me nuts for years now. I'm finally at the point where I want to know what's the deal with this. I use Outlook 2003 for most of...
October 16th 08 11:47 PM
by DL Go to last post
7 534
Send/Receive Complete by Daddy
This is a truly minor question that I have about Outlook 2002 on Windows XP. When I click the Send/Receive button or press F9, the message...
July 17th 08 06:11 AM
by Daddy Go to last post
3 466
Send/Receive continues 1000s of times by VickiD
When Outlook does its regular send/receive it ends up sending and receiving thousands of times. The task pane shows an ever increasing number of...
July 21st 08 07:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 482
send/receive dialogue box not appearing. by Jeremy
outlook 2003 on xp home. When i goto ToolsOptionsMailSetup and click on send recieve.... nothing happens. I mean, nothing. no hourglass nada. ...
October 15th 07 11:21 PM
by Jeremy Go to last post
0 364
Send/Receive doe not work... I can send but not receive in Outlook by Aims
I have my Yahoo (pop3) account set up in Outlook and have done for some time. It has just decided to stop retrieving my incoming mail, however I can...
October 31st 06 01:44 AM
by Aims Go to last post
0 825
Send/Receive does not respond by [email protected]
I just installed Outlook 2003 on a friends brand new PC. When I hit send/receive, nothing happens. No new e-mail is delivered into the in box. ...
January 11th 07 02:21 AM
by Justin Brown - SYNACS Go to last post
1 452
Send/Receive Error by GigaNews
What does the following error mean, and what do I do about it? Task (1)' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An...
May 27th 10 11:55 PM
by GigaNews Go to last post
8 1,008
send/receive error message by Freddie
I have been receiving the error message 0x8004010f: "the opreation failed. an object could not be found." Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
April 2nd 08 02:29 AM
by lobo[_2_] Go to last post
1 380
Send/Receive Errors by Spike9458
Over the past few weeks I've been experiencing random and intermittent send/receive errors with only my adelphia (which I guess is now Time-Warner)...
August 21st 06 11:05 AM
by Spike9458 Go to last post
2 455
Send/receive every minute by Gary
Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager sends and receives every minute. Changes to ToolsOptionsMail Setup Tab Schedule send & receive makes no...
September 12th 07 04:09 AM
by Gary Go to last post
0 498
Send/Receive Groups edit by Rolando E Creagh, MD FACS
Gentlemen, please kindly advice. After a necessary repair/reinstall of XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003, I am unable to edit (open) the Send /Receive...
May 10th 06 07:33 PM
by Rolando E Creagh, MD FACS Go to last post
4 1,180
Send/Receive Groups problem by Gordon
I have two Account Groups set up in Outlook 2003 with the same three email accounts in each.. In the first group, I have Unchecked the option...
January 30th 07 04:22 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
0 353
Send/receive has slowed to crawl by Jeff D.
Running XP, SP3 and 2003 Outlook. I think this problem started after a recent PCTools update. I disabled the email virus scanning in PCTools...
June 18th 08 02:13 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 365
Send/Receive message - used to get it now I don't by Griff
Hi. When my Outlook 2003 Send/Receive progress window appears, it used to have an indicator showing the number of messages downloaded out of a...
January 22nd 07 06:07 PM
by Griff Go to last post
0 422
Send/receive messages by C
I just started Outlook 2003 on my desktop. I also have Outlook 2003 on my laptop and on the laptop it works just fine. The problem I have with...
September 18th 06 07:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 514
send/receive messages by BTC
I just set up Outlook 2003 The email account I set up tested ok with the test option in the program. However, I am not able to send or receive...
July 7th 06 02:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The