Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
Outlook set up for calendar, contacts and tasks ONLY by sotero
How can I set up my outlook to display ONLY the calendar, contacts and tasks options? I used another e-mail sysem not outlook.
January 29th 07 08:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 438
Serious Spam Filtering Challenges by Soul
I have just been bombarded by Spam coming in two forms. The problem is that these *******s behind it have no purpose other than sending out messages...
July 10th 06 03:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 730
I can’t open web site links any body sends me in outlook by soulcrew
I can’t open web site links any body sends me in outlook, get message saying “This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect...
October 10th 06 08:42 AM
by soulcrew Go to last post
5 952
"unable to opne your default e mail address" by Soumitra[_2_]
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this?
August 17th 09 12:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 585
How do I send a lot of emails simply? by SoundLoansOnline.com
I need to be able to send a whole bunch of emails. I'd like a simple way to do that. But I've got two simple requirements: 1) I don't want to...
August 26th 08 08:48 PM
by SoundLoansOnline.com[_2_] Go to last post
7 470
Can't login to exchange by [email protected]
I am able to login to https://mail.membersedgellc.com/exchange from intranet. Whereas from internet I can't. In the intranet I use for name...
July 17th 06 03:21 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
4 627
Two mailboxes by [email protected]
Hi I have two mailboxes. Usually upon starting the outlook I will be asked to choose which one to open. Now I find that the prompt disappeared. So I...
July 14th 06 05:32 PM
by Patrick Schmid Go to last post
2 649
How to create two mailboxes in outlook 2003? by [email protected]
I used Tools-Email-Accounts to create a second mailbox. I could confirm that the new mailbox was created. However, when I try to expand the icon to...
June 16th 06 03:40 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 592
Unable to create outlook shortcut in the start menu: access denied by [email protected]
Hi When I want to create a shortcut for Outlook in the start menu I get the message "Access Denied". Can anyone help? Thanks
June 10th 06 08:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 714
Outlook 2003 problem by [email protected]
I have selected View-Reading Pane-Bottom on Outlook 2003. It doesn't show the headers sometimes. Does any one know why?
May 25th 06 07:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 525
requesting network password by sourceng
newly set up email account in Outlook continually asks for username and password When entered as pop account was password is not accepted and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 9th 09 01:31 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
11 1,217
add an opt out link by South Florida
How do I add an opt out link to my emails? Thanks.
July 3rd 08 10:37 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 490
How to sync between Mac (home/host), blackberry, and PC by Southern Trainer
Need help to ensure snyc in correct order: Mac (home/host) (Entourage) already snyc with blackberry curve (Outlook). Need to now sync with laptop...
January 7th 08 09:16 PM
by Southern Trainer Go to last post
0 374
upgrading outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 by Souvik
After Updating to Outlook 2003 I am not able to set Rules and alerts. Rules are giving error. Kindly mail and help in this matter as soon as...
February 8th 06 03:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 541
Task List Error in Outlook 2007 by SoxFan in VA
After installation of Outlook 2007 I noticed an error message in the To-Do Bar's Task List. It reads: "The operation failed. An object could not be...
November 14th 06 06:05 PM
by SoxFan in VA Go to last post
2 556
Outlook 2007 - Not all contacts and appointments sync by SoxFaninVA
Came across a strange problem today. Not all my contacts or appointments will sync with my Touch Pro 2. I tried all sorts of things to fix this...
May 3rd 10 09:06 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 643
Outlook 2002, hotmail and data files - is it possible? by [email protected]
At the moment, Outlook is storing a data file each for my two hotmail accounts on the C: drive. What I want to do is have Outlook keep these data...
February 27th 06 11:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 1,318
Email Signatures in Outlook by SP
I have Outook 2007 and 2003 on different computers. Both computers have multiple e-mail accounts set-up so that a different signature is...
August 17th 08 01:53 AM
by SP Go to last post
2 673
Tasks - Monthly View - Auto Formatting-Outlook 2K3 by [email protected]
Outlook 2003, standalone computer. For some reason the rules don't function on my calendar view (month) of Tasks. Even the Default ones don't work....
March 15th 07 07:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 540
outlook 2003: tools - mailbox cleanup - deleting alternate versions? by [email protected]
hi all, the above option is greyed out by me ('delete alternate versions of items in your mailbox', with a button for deleting them and viewing...
January 23rd 06 03:14 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The