Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"Your IMAP server closed the connection." by Kent Moore
Hi: I am using Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2 Home and I am getting the following pop up message fairly frequently. It is annoying because when...
June 13th 07 07:45 PM
by Kent Moore Go to last post
8 3,983
'(0x80070057)synchronising headers',getting this error in outlook by joey83
ive just installed my outlook and have set it up to retrieve mail from 2 eircom accounts but when i try to send and receieve i get the following...
November 15th 06 11:50 PM
by joey83 Go to last post
0 1,335
'07 - turning of spell check? by darrel
I'm really hating how Outlook 2007 promps you to fix your spelling before you can send an email. Questions: 1) Can I turn off that prompt, but...
June 7th 07 01:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 441
'07-Outbox hung up by Penn
I have a message in the Outbox which won't send and can't be deleted. I've tried deleting it many times, I tried opening it, got a message saying it...
February 18th 09 10:46 PM
by blue Go to last post
3 300
'450 server configuration problem'?? by IanBP
Using Windows XP, when I send an outlook email, I get an undeliverable message, and the reason given in the message for the failed email, which...
June 2nd 06 08:02 PM
by IanBP Go to last post
0 1,555
'always send to this recipient in Microsoft Outlook rich-text format' checked when created from a blackberry by [email protected]
outlook 2000 exchange 5.5 blackberry 4.1 if I create a contact using the outlook 2000 client by default, the email property 'always send to this...
January 28th 06 12:26 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 895
'Arrange By' header by Phrank
Hi, I know that I can add the 'Arrange By' menu button to my Outlook toolbar, but another person at work has Arrange By right above his messages...
November 1st 06 02:54 AM
by Phrank Go to last post
2 442
'Cannot move to folder...' rule error by darrel
My rules stopped working. When I go to run them manually, I get a 'Cannot move to folder X...' error. Doesn't say WHY I can't move it, though. Any...
September 27th 06 08:39 PM
by darrel Go to last post
0 1,062
'Change Calendar Time Zone': Outlook 2007 on Vista by Allen Browne
Every day when I wake the computer, Outook 2007 has started showing this dialog: http://allenbrowne.com/temp/Outlook2007ChangeTimeDialog.png How...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 25th 07 05:27 AM
by jim Go to last post
15 1,235
'Compact Now' not terminating by William Lefkovics [MVP]
I've seen it take longer than 10 minutes. Did the file size change in Windows Explorer? "Jon Jermey" wrote in message...
May 7th 06 03:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 3,394
'Enter network password' request when clicking send/receive by TufftyBob
Sorry in advance for long message, and thanks in advance to anyone who can help sort this problem. I am trying to use Outlook 2002 again with my...
May 12th 06 05:47 PM
by TufftyBob Go to last post
0 1,401
'Find' doesn't find anything by Forex Ample
I'm using Outlook with my office's exchange server. I've been a happy user of the 'search folder' feature (mainly the 'for follow-up' search...
September 13th 06 09:28 AM
by Forex Ample Go to last post
0 421
'have server reply using a specific message' rule by warren sander
First let me apologize for just posting without reading the 3500 entries my reader found. If this has been discussed before I didn't find it using...
October 30th 08 03:48 PM
by warren sander Go to last post
2 1,718
'Lost' user defined fields in Calendar by Nic_285
I have 'lost' all my previous user-defined fields in my calendar and I cant remember what they all were... After a few problems with my Outlook.pst I...
May 30th 06 10:47 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 691
'Read:' receipts filtered out of Conversations but not ''plies? by CJSnet
Hi all, I am using the Conversation view and find that it successfully recognises slight variations in e-mail subjects if they are prefixed with...
June 23rd 06 12:08 PM
by CJSnet Go to last post
1 532
'Rollout' customised Outlook print style by [email protected]
Hi all, This is likely to be a little beyond the capabilites of Outlook, but I will ask anyway. Out of interest, while the default style of printing...
March 21st 06 06:50 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 498
'search in' and 'find in' search boxes on desktop after closing ou by Deux Belettes
After shutting down outlook, the grey 'look for: ', 'search in: ' and 'find now' remain on the top left corner of the desktop....
September 2nd 09 03:24 PM
by Deux Belettes Go to last post
0 531
'Send and Receive' crashes outlook 2002 by intelegend
Need help figuring out why outlook 2002 in Office XP Sp3 crashes every time it checks mail on the server!~ Faulting application outlook.exe,...
October 22nd 06 08:50 PM
by intelegend Go to last post
2 959
'Send to mail recipient' does not work by Stef
Hi My 'send to mail recipient' has stopped working. Outlook is the default mail client. I have created a test profile and it works in this profile....
March 4th 06 07:33 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 976
'Send' not workin by Peter B
I use MS Outlook 10 for email. I have recently migrated to a new computer and installed MS Outlook. When I try to 'send' a file (File menu send...
June 7th 06 09:41 AM
by Peter B Go to last post

From The